Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Caliico’s Art Shop :: pinglist open
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
@script
Unfortunately I am absolutely awful at drawing people :’) unless your talking about the dragon character of course?
@script
Unfortunately I am absolutely awful at drawing people :’) unless your talking about the dragon character of course?
muKNymo.jpg
@CTRL
What’s the accent? :D
@CTRL
What’s the accent? :D
muKNymo.jpg
@Caliico yes, apologies for not making it clear, i'd be looking to get art of the dragon form :D
@Caliico yes, apologies for not making it clear, i'd be looking to get art of the dragon form :D
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
@script
Absolutely then! Id be more then happy to draw him <3 if you’d like, just fill out the form and I’ll get back to you! Prices are same for non fr dragons as well, to keep it simple lol
@script
Absolutely then! Id be more then happy to draw him <3 if you’d like, just fill out the form and I’ll get back to you! Prices are same for non fr dragons as well, to keep it simple lol
muKNymo.jpg
@Caliico So, lemme get the references since I couldn't do it on my own but I tried- but it was just out of my skill level. so, its my profile pic on everything and in my attempt to match I was going to use the hat and hair on a male wildclaw [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/554636085620113439/804375978469752842/chommy_but_me_orange.jpg[/img] an example of it on a male wildclaw [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/762333730194325504/813229269760344064/unknown.png[/img] however it was far too difficult for me, I was hoping it would be in your skill level?
@Caliico

So, lemme get the references since I couldn't do it on my own but I tried- but it was just out of my skill level.

so, its my profile pic on everything and in my attempt to match I was going to use the hat and hair on a male wildclaw
chommy_but_me_orange.jpg

an example of it on a male wildclaw

unknown.png

however it was far too difficult for me, I was hoping it would be in your skill level?
hehe_good_evening.gif
»CTRL«
dsmp fandragons
wishlist
mlHpBMC.png
AV7XCe1.png
GFeO9bR.png
M2GDK40.png
tb2lvGT.png
IrrC5OJ.png
Used to be FishyDishy blinking_cursor.gif
@CTRL
Please forgive me and my stupidity, but what are you asking for? Are you asking for me to draw the accent on a dragon of your choice? (Just trying to clarify because my brain isn’t working today)
@CTRL
Please forgive me and my stupidity, but what are you asking for? Are you asking for me to draw the accent on a dragon of your choice? (Just trying to clarify because my brain isn’t working today)
muKNymo.jpg
Username :: script
Dragon ID/Link :: gallery here
Payment method :: USD
Art type :: colored + shaded fullbody
Additional details :: something playful/puppyish would be swell! he's a long, overgrown dog haha
Would you like to be added to the pinglist for 5% off your next and future purchases? :: already on there! ^^
Username :: script
Dragon ID/Link :: gallery here
Payment method :: USD
Art type :: colored + shaded fullbody
Additional details :: something playful/puppyish would be swell! he's a long, overgrown dog haha
Would you like to be added to the pinglist for 5% off your next and future purchases? :: already on there! ^^
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
@Caliico

Yes, sorry if it wasn't clear/not what you do. English isn't my first language and sometimes I don't understand things ^^"
@Caliico

Yes, sorry if it wasn't clear/not what you do. English isn't my first language and sometimes I don't understand things ^^"
hehe_good_evening.gif
»CTRL«
dsmp fandragons
wishlist
mlHpBMC.png
AV7XCe1.png
GFeO9bR.png
M2GDK40.png
tb2lvGT.png
IrrC5OJ.png
Used to be FishyDishy blinking_cursor.gif
@CTRL
No it’s okay :D no need to apologize! If you’d like to fill out the order form you may :) you can make a new comment here if it’s easier ^^
@CTRL
No it’s okay :D no need to apologize! If you’d like to fill out the order form you may :) you can make a new comment here if it’s easier ^^
muKNymo.jpg
@Caliico Hello! I don't know if there are any slots left, but if there are can I claim one?
@Caliico Hello! I don't know if there are any slots left, but if there are can I claim one?
yEQPoMo.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14