Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [c]Stormsails art shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@skysailsequence your username: BeckAlistiere any apparel? (max 2 pieces): Yes please! Her glasses and starsilk earring if that's ok reference: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66231633][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1366219&skin=0&apparel=6271,30821&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] the number of drawings (max 2): 1 payment treasure? gems?: Treasure background? (if yes please be descriptive): no thanks~ notes and comments: The girl I want done isnt actually gened yet so just use the ref above~ Thank you so much!
@skysailsequence
your username: BeckAlistiere

any apparel? (max 2 pieces): Yes please! Her glasses and starsilk earring if that's ok

reference:
scry?sdid=1366219&skin=0&apparel=6271,30821&xt=dressing.png
the number of drawings (max 2): 1

payment treasure? gems?: Treasure

background? (if yes please be descriptive): no thanks~

notes and comments: The girl I want done isnt actually gened yet so just use the ref above~ Thank you so much!
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
@BeckAlistiere your order has been accepted :3 that will be 70kt! will you pay now or when the art is done? and would you like updates? @stormdraws we have a new order
@BeckAlistiere your order has been accepted :3 that will be 70kt! will you pay now or when the art is done? and would you like updates? @stormdraws we have a new order
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
hZipXGO.png
HZSRMw5.png
EFriw6F.gif I will buy your adult fodder just pm me!
@skysailsequence could I pay half now and half when the piece is done? Also updates would be lovely~
@skysailsequence could I pay half now and half when the piece is done? Also updates would be lovely~
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
@BeckAlistiere sure!
@BeckAlistiere sure!
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
hZipXGO.png
HZSRMw5.png
alrighty Ill send it along in a sec ^^
alrighty Ill send it along in a sec ^^
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
@Elsycl @BeckAlistiere I'm sorry but my friend @stormdraws and I just can't do this due to school and other things if you wish I can refund you and/or add you to the pinglist for when we are once again accepting orders, sorry if this is inconvenient. we will still slowly work on the art you ordered and it might be done in the future.
@Elsycl @BeckAlistiere I'm sorry but my friend @stormdraws and I just can't do this due to school and other things if you wish I can refund you and/or add you to the pinglist for when we are once again accepting orders, sorry if this is inconvenient. we will still slowly work on the art you ordered and it might be done in the future.
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
hZipXGO.png
HZSRMw5.png
id rather be refunded
id rather be refunded
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
@Elsycl very well
@Elsycl very well
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
hZipXGO.png
HZSRMw5.png
That's fine dont worry about it~ I'll take a refund and order again when y'all are open and not pressured by school :) Please put me on the pinglist!
That's fine dont worry about it~ I'll take a refund and order again when y'all are open and not pressured by school :) Please put me on the pinglist!
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
@BeckAlistiere okay added :>
@BeckAlistiere okay added :>
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
hZipXGO.png
HZSRMw5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6