Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ART COMMISSIONS || CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
i'd like to be on your pinglist :0
i'd like to be on your pinglist :0
CVVoJp3.gif
@Silverwis
@aeons
@Foxiethefox
@Bashett
@Kxida

Gotcha ^^ <33!!
@Silverwis
@aeons
@Foxiethefox
@Bashett
@Kxida

Gotcha ^^ <33!!
[u][b][emoji=bell size=1]PING LIST! COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/b][/u] @Ac3Kat17 @QuetzalMuse @deersoup @LaraAelric @Chimerii @Line @Silvercats2 @aeons @Bluebird88 @Sagitaurus @Silverwis @aeons @Foxiethefox @Bashett @Kxida
PING LIST! COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN
@Ac3Kat17
@QuetzalMuse
@deersoup
@LaraAelric
@Chimerii
@Line
@Silvercats2
@aeons
@Bluebird88
@Sagitaurus
@Silverwis
@aeons
@Foxiethefox
@Bashett
@Kxida
@Titanfishkiller

I’d love to get another character lineup if possible! It’s pretty big (11 characters). If that’s okay then I’d love to reserve/claim a slot and fill out the information later tonight!! If that’s too much though then I completely understand. Thank you regardless <3
@Titanfishkiller

I’d love to get another character lineup if possible! It’s pretty big (11 characters). If that’s okay then I’d love to reserve/claim a slot and fill out the information later tonight!! If that’s too much though then I completely understand. Thank you regardless <3
@CosmicAngel Oh wow :0c!! I may have to make my canvas longer to fit them all, but I'm up for the challenge! I'll save a slot for you, just send the rest of the info when you can ^^ <33 Thank you!
@CosmicAngel Oh wow :0c!! I may have to make my canvas longer to fit them all, but I'm up for the challenge! I'll save a slot for you, just send the rest of the info when you can ^^ <33 Thank you!
@TitanFishKiller

Omg thank you so much I really appreciate it a lot! Again if you can't do it or it's too much just let me know because it's totally understandable. qvq I forgot 1 character as well so it would be 12 total, for a total of 10.8kg!

Background idea - Basically a powerplant but perhaps it's snowing/there's snow covering the ground?? To give it a bit of a dreary look.

In terms of heights,, they’re all relatively around the same? East is the tallest, then Boris and Kal are probably about the same, Bacho and Moose are a smidge shorter than Kal. North, Vitaly, Butters, and Conrad are the same height so they’re just a bit under Bacho. Pavel, Rudy, and Charkov would be the shortest, as they come up to Bacho’s nose.

References: Some of them come with outfits/clothes, others I'll have to link references to so I apologize for that in advance hhhh.

Butters - Outfit, something like on the right His little flag/accessory on his feral reference isn’t needed for this lineup haha. He could be drawn giving directions beside Boris, who he is bickering with as they walk along side-by-side (or you know, close to each other haha) as to where they want to go and what their next move/place will be. Butters is a bit shorter than Boris but not by much, though Boris is pretty tall in general.

Boris - outfit, pinstripe one on the left Boris would be drawn next to Butters, who is taller than him. He’s very annoyed and bickering with Butters because he thinks Butters is impulsive and they should fully discuss a plan instead of going out on an expedition out of nowhere.

North - North would be close behind them, maybe looking thoughtful as he’s scheming up something to say to intervene with Boris and Butters’ argument. He’s an introvert so he doesn’t talk too much and does more observations than actually talking.

Conrad - This with pants like North’s above, just with accented blues instead of red! Conrad would be behind North, looking perhaps lovestruck or a bit angry and flustered? He’s a really tough guy who wants to keep up that reputation but he has fallen hard for North and is soft for him. qvq”

Vitaly - Coat and some light brown khaki’s? With heavy duty winter boots that almost go up to the knee.
Vitaly could be drawn perhaps looking done with Conrad, maybe he’s also holding a compass or a rolled up map? Totally optional though!

Kal (blue side, no spikes on scythe tail!) - No mouth mist on him please, or his bionic arm or medals. Here’s also a reference of him without the bionic if needed!??He’d be drawn facepalming and walking.

Bacho - Something like that haha. no guns ofc If possible, I’d love it if Bacho could be drawn carrying his boyfriend Pavel over his shoulder, just looking extremely done. If not please let me know and I can come up with a different interaction for these 2!

Pavel - Same as above, no guns also Pavel would be drawn on Bacho’s back, maybe just laying on it in defeat and he’s huffing a puff of air (bonus if it is in a heart shape, but you know!) He’s just tired and also done, and has admitted defeat. (Here’s also a height pic for these 2, Bacho’s pretty tall).

Rudolf - Bomber jacket, tan cargo pants and a black leather ushanka w brown fur Rudolf could be maybe skipping/hopping and doing his own thing? He acts very much like a deer and has ADHD so he’s kind of vibing haha.

Moose - Red flannel shirt, khaki dockers, and a doctor’s jacket that’s just open so the red flannel can be seen qvq”

Moose would be close behind Rudolf, looking probably agitated/annoyed? He’s protective of Rudolf and is kind of his guardian who tries to keep Rudolf out of trouble.

And then these 2 wouldn't be in the lineup but maybe in the background?? I'll give a bit more details below haha.

Charkov - outfit - It's just a plain black suit and no glasses! ?He could be drawn in the background maybe spying or sneaking up on the lineup? He’s kind of a villain character who doesn’t want the above characters to interfere with his plans. (‘:

East - He could be drawn sneaking up on Charkov (character above), or maybe the 2 are even having a standoff/fight? East is North’s brother and has a vendetta against him so he’d be after Charkov for sure.
@TitanFishKiller

Omg thank you so much I really appreciate it a lot! Again if you can't do it or it's too much just let me know because it's totally understandable. qvq I forgot 1 character as well so it would be 12 total, for a total of 10.8kg!

Background idea - Basically a powerplant but perhaps it's snowing/there's snow covering the ground?? To give it a bit of a dreary look.

In terms of heights,, they’re all relatively around the same? East is the tallest, then Boris and Kal are probably about the same, Bacho and Moose are a smidge shorter than Kal. North, Vitaly, Butters, and Conrad are the same height so they’re just a bit under Bacho. Pavel, Rudy, and Charkov would be the shortest, as they come up to Bacho’s nose.

References: Some of them come with outfits/clothes, others I'll have to link references to so I apologize for that in advance hhhh.

Butters - Outfit, something like on the right His little flag/accessory on his feral reference isn’t needed for this lineup haha. He could be drawn giving directions beside Boris, who he is bickering with as they walk along side-by-side (or you know, close to each other haha) as to where they want to go and what their next move/place will be. Butters is a bit shorter than Boris but not by much, though Boris is pretty tall in general.

Boris - outfit, pinstripe one on the left Boris would be drawn next to Butters, who is taller than him. He’s very annoyed and bickering with Butters because he thinks Butters is impulsive and they should fully discuss a plan instead of going out on an expedition out of nowhere.

North - North would be close behind them, maybe looking thoughtful as he’s scheming up something to say to intervene with Boris and Butters’ argument. He’s an introvert so he doesn’t talk too much and does more observations than actually talking.

Conrad - This with pants like North’s above, just with accented blues instead of red! Conrad would be behind North, looking perhaps lovestruck or a bit angry and flustered? He’s a really tough guy who wants to keep up that reputation but he has fallen hard for North and is soft for him. qvq”

Vitaly - Coat and some light brown khaki’s? With heavy duty winter boots that almost go up to the knee.
Vitaly could be drawn perhaps looking done with Conrad, maybe he’s also holding a compass or a rolled up map? Totally optional though!

Kal (blue side, no spikes on scythe tail!) - No mouth mist on him please, or his bionic arm or medals. Here’s also a reference of him without the bionic if needed!??He’d be drawn facepalming and walking.

Bacho - Something like that haha. no guns ofc If possible, I’d love it if Bacho could be drawn carrying his boyfriend Pavel over his shoulder, just looking extremely done. If not please let me know and I can come up with a different interaction for these 2!

Pavel - Same as above, no guns also Pavel would be drawn on Bacho’s back, maybe just laying on it in defeat and he’s huffing a puff of air (bonus if it is in a heart shape, but you know!) He’s just tired and also done, and has admitted defeat. (Here’s also a height pic for these 2, Bacho’s pretty tall).

Rudolf - Bomber jacket, tan cargo pants and a black leather ushanka w brown fur Rudolf could be maybe skipping/hopping and doing his own thing? He acts very much like a deer and has ADHD so he’s kind of vibing haha.

Moose - Red flannel shirt, khaki dockers, and a doctor’s jacket that’s just open so the red flannel can be seen qvq”

Moose would be close behind Rudolf, looking probably agitated/annoyed? He’s protective of Rudolf and is kind of his guardian who tries to keep Rudolf out of trouble.

And then these 2 wouldn't be in the lineup but maybe in the background?? I'll give a bit more details below haha.

Charkov - outfit - It's just a plain black suit and no glasses! ?He could be drawn in the background maybe spying or sneaking up on the lineup? He’s kind of a villain character who doesn’t want the above characters to interfere with his plans. (‘:

East - He could be drawn sneaking up on Charkov (character above), or maybe the 2 are even having a standoff/fight? East is North’s brother and has a vendetta against him so he’d be after Charkov for sure.
@CosmicAngel Gotcha!! OMG I love all the details and character lore that goes into each of these guys! It may take me a minute to get through the whole piece, but I'll happily do it ^^!! I have all the details noted and I'll get to sketching it all out once the gems come in--thank you so so much :"D <33
@CosmicAngel Gotcha!! OMG I love all the details and character lore that goes into each of these guys! It may take me a minute to get through the whole piece, but I'll happily do it ^^!! I have all the details noted and I'll get to sketching it all out once the gems come in--thank you so so much :"D <33
@TitanFishKiller owo Order Type: chibi lineup +2 characters! Payment Type (USD, Gems, Treasure): gems Character Name: xolo, myrna, beniir, evelynn, hyatt References/Description: each links to an image their th gallery, but all can be referenced (some use different outfits tho) [url=https://toyhou.se/4201860.xolo/11470639.gijinka#35680814]xolo[/url], [url=https://toyhou.se/3558703.myrna/8086588.gijinka#49215363]myrna[/url], [url=https://toyhou.se/3732507.beniir/8086576.gijinka#43557995]beniir[/url], [url=https://toyhou.se/1908126.evelynn/10930498.gijinka#36211252]evelynn[/url], [url=https://toyhou.se/3732467.hyatt/11237304.gijinka#37679837]hyatt[/url] Other Specifications (e.g. Background, Deadline, Pose, Additional Details): bg:: based off the below [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/49941910_cmILLI89DHLPWu5.png[/img] (by magiritsa #539101) [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/43558061_UuVyB2CSrTJcS4X.jpg[/img] (by Icos #284353) pose:: in order & pose suggestions 1. hyatt - reading a map/navigating 2. evelynn - annoyed (hyatt's brother) 3. myrna 4. beniir - holding hands w/ myrna if possible? 5. xolo details:: from tallest to shortest: xolo - beniir - evelynn - hyatt - myrna w/o horns: evelynn - hyatt - xolo - myrna - beniir but the height differences are not huge, just if you need reference for the text, I don't have a clan name, so something like "Live Free" (sort-of motto) would be ideal!
@TitanFishKiller owo

Order Type: chibi lineup +2 characters!
Payment Type (USD, Gems, Treasure): gems
Character Name: xolo, myrna, beniir, evelynn, hyatt
References/Description:
each links to an image their th gallery, but all can be referenced (some use different outfits tho)
xolo, myrna, beniir, evelynn, hyatt
Other Specifications (e.g. Background, Deadline, Pose, Additional Details):
bg:: based off the below
49941910_cmILLI89DHLPWu5.png (by magiritsa #539101)
43558061_UuVyB2CSrTJcS4X.jpg (by Icos #284353)

pose:: in order & pose suggestions
1. hyatt - reading a map/navigating
2. evelynn - annoyed (hyatt's brother)
3. myrna
4. beniir - holding hands w/ myrna if possible?
5. xolo

details::
from tallest to shortest: xolo - beniir - evelynn - hyatt - myrna
w/o horns: evelynn - hyatt - xolo - myrna - beniir
but the height differences are not huge, just if you need reference

for the text, I don't have a clan name, so something like "Live Free" (sort-of motto) would be ideal!

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
@balthy
Ooo :0c!! I'll add you to my roster ^^ The total will be 5,900g, and I'll get started as soon as it's in! Thank you <333!
@balthy
Ooo :0c!! I'll add you to my roster ^^ The total will be 5,900g, and I'll get started as soon as it's in! Thank you <333!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8