Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | VohelART Shop | New Shop Now OPEN :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Hikumi @GrubbleSnapper @Apollis @SolarSam @LaddosLee @Koobi @NegCol
Update!
Hello everyone! I just wanted to give an update. In the time between this thread going live and now, I was given a new job that had me moving from the USA to South Korea and between travel, prep, packing, and orientation, Ive been wicked busy.

Dont worry! I am still working on your commissions, but wanted to give you all a quick heads up :) Im more settled now so hope to bang out a few more this week. Thank you so much for being so patient.
@Hikumi @GrubbleSnapper @Apollis @SolarSam @LaddosLee @Koobi @NegCol
Update!
Hello everyone! I just wanted to give an update. In the time between this thread going live and now, I was given a new job that had me moving from the USA to South Korea and between travel, prep, packing, and orientation, Ive been wicked busy.

Dont worry! I am still working on your commissions, but wanted to give you all a quick heads up :) Im more settled now so hope to bang out a few more this week. Thank you so much for being so patient.
@VohelART thanks for the update and congrats on your new job - that is quite a move!
@VohelART thanks for the update and congrats on your new job - that is quite a move!
PaI4dmB.pngseeeeeeeeeeekrit text no lookieNhUMtTB.png
There's only one d in my username but it's okay ily, (I don't think there's a laddoslee luckily). Take your time!!
There's only one d in my username but it's okay ily, (I don't think there's a laddoslee luckily). Take your time!!
sig1.pngsigart.pngsigadopt.pngsigaccent.pngsigwish.png
@VohelART woah congrats! That sounds like a huge change and I wish you the best!
Absolutely no pressure to get your art out, take your time to get comfortable in your sorroundings ^^
@VohelART woah congrats! That sounds like a huge change and I wish you the best!
Absolutely no pressure to get your art out, take your time to get comfortable in your sorroundings ^^
No prob, thanks for the update! Congrats on the job!
No prob, thanks for the update! Congrats on the job!
@VohelART thats oki and gratz on the job, I hope life goes well!!
@VohelART thats oki and gratz on the job, I hope life goes well!!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@VohelART hello add me in pinglist for Gradient Style 1 slot please
@VohelART hello add me in pinglist for Gradient Style 1 slot please
PDNmiBP.png
bGvsCZc.png
EXGoTHI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7