Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | +> Aloony's art shack <+ [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
bump
bump
VIO_edit.gif
I'm on mobile at the moment but can you save me a spot? I'll fill out a form once I'm back to my laptop!
I'm on mobile at the moment but can you save me a spot? I'll fill out a form once I'm back to my laptop!
@Apollis Hey! Good to see you again :) and for sure
@Apollis Hey! Good to see you again :) and for sure
VIO_edit.gif
Ah! I forgot to fill this out. Sorry, just came back from a trip and my brain is scrambled.

I'd love to get art of Junrose, an elven cleric from our D&D/Dragon Age campaign
https://toyhou.se/14882826.junrose

Vibes-wise he's sort of a pushover, very soft-hearted and tends to hide behind his party. I'd like to get something of him holding a chalice and looking frightened but resolved, if that makes sense? I'll grab an image for the chalice after I confirm something with the dms.
Ah! I forgot to fill this out. Sorry, just came back from a trip and my brain is scrambled.

I'd love to get art of Junrose, an elven cleric from our D&D/Dragon Age campaign
https://toyhou.se/14882826.junrose

Vibes-wise he's sort of a pushover, very soft-hearted and tends to hide behind his party. I'd like to get something of him holding a chalice and looking frightened but resolved, if that makes sense? I'll grab an image for the chalice after I confirm something with the dms.
@Apollis Welcome back! All good :> Take your time

Sounds like an interesting character! Those are some very interesting emotions to combine but i'll try my best owo)b

Which comm. option would you be going for?
@Apollis Welcome back! All good :> Take your time

Sounds like an interesting character! Those are some very interesting emotions to combine but i'll try my best owo)b

Which comm. option would you be going for?
VIO_edit.gif
Oh! Fullbody and full color.

Chalice is here, the image is kinda low quality but artistic interpretation is perfectly alright

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonage/images/7/78/Thejoining.png/revision/latest?cb=20110220194854
Oh! Fullbody and full color.

Chalice is here, the image is kinda low quality but artistic interpretation is perfectly alright

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonage/images/7/78/Thejoining.png/revision/latest?cb=20110220194854
@Apollis Sounds good!

And I suppose the challice is some sort of important relic/artifact thing that needs to be protected at all costs? Or as an offering vessel for whatever..liquid/items inside? :o
@Apollis Sounds good!

And I suppose the challice is some sort of important relic/artifact thing that needs to be protected at all costs? Or as an offering vessel for whatever..liquid/items inside? :o
VIO_edit.gif
The chalice is part of a ritual called 'The Joining' that allows them to become Grey Wardens, who are tasked with protecting the world from Darkspawn (sort of...mage-zombies? Very creepy and come in many varieties).

Junerose does not particularly want to be a Grey Warden, but he and his best friend were about to be severely punished for a crime before being suddenly recruited into the Wardens, therefore pardoning them.

The drinking from the chalice makes them immune to becoming darkspawn themselves while fighting them but is

(TW for gross and violence?)

1. Very Gross because they're essentially drinking zombie blood
2. Very Dangerous because some people drink from the chalice and start to turn to darkspawn anyway, at which point they have to be killed.

Junerose watched this happen to another recruit right before he went up to drink, which is why I say he's still pretty scared walking up but he's resolved to do it because they really have nowhere else they can go.
The chalice is part of a ritual called 'The Joining' that allows them to become Grey Wardens, who are tasked with protecting the world from Darkspawn (sort of...mage-zombies? Very creepy and come in many varieties).

Junerose does not particularly want to be a Grey Warden, but he and his best friend were about to be severely punished for a crime before being suddenly recruited into the Wardens, therefore pardoning them.

The drinking from the chalice makes them immune to becoming darkspawn themselves while fighting them but is

(TW for gross and violence?)

1. Very Gross because they're essentially drinking zombie blood
2. Very Dangerous because some people drink from the chalice and start to turn to darkspawn anyway, at which point they have to be killed.

Junerose watched this happen to another recruit right before he went up to drink, which is why I say he's still pretty scared walking up but he's resolved to do it because they really have nowhere else they can go.
@Apollis Oh yeesh, that sounds terrifying o.o
but alright, I have somewhat of an image of what the theme will be, just need to experiment around for poses and feelings :D

Feel free to send payment whenever o/
@Apollis Oh yeesh, that sounds terrifying o.o
but alright, I have somewhat of an image of what the theme will be, just need to experiment around for poses and feelings :D

Feel free to send payment whenever o/
VIO_edit.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9