Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] ART!!!! [O] Art/T/G/USD
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[center]Art by [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/de-medici/36242983/]de-medici[/url]!! 36/50 [emoji=paintbrush size=1] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/34346962_4FGHOfnN1p3jzrc.png[/img] [/center]
Art by de-medici!! 36/50

34346962_4FGHOfnN1p3jzrc.png
[center]Art by [url=https://www.instagram.com/oniom_rimgs/]oniom_rings[/url]!! 37/50 [emoji=paintbrush size=1] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/34388834_Ccdx4puii6s4C2O.png[/img] [/center]
Art by oniom_rings!! 37/50

34388834_Ccdx4puii6s4C2O.png
[center]Art by [url=https://shahaechan.tumblr.com/]shahaechan[/url]!! 38/50 [emoji=paintbrush size=1] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/34907242_HaOOV5BiediJZcg.jpg[/img] [/center]
Art by shahaechan!! 38/50

34907242_HaOOV5BiediJZcg.jpg
[center]Art by @oniom [ [url=https://www.instagram.com/oniom_rimgs/]insta[/url] ]!! 39/50 [emoji=paintbrush size=1] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/35188454_xx9fEWwXSkaJH9H.png[/img] [/center]
Art by @oniom [ insta ]!! 39/50

35188454_xx9fEWwXSkaJH9H.png
im a bit backed up at the moment but i have a chibi shop here if you wanna leave a form for me to get to once im free! i expect to get all orders done by the end of the week so waiting isnt an issue :)

totally open to some art trades too if you wanna do that :eyes:
im a bit backed up at the moment but i have a chibi shop here if you wanna leave a form for me to get to once im free! i expect to get all orders done by the end of the week so waiting isnt an issue :)

totally open to some art trades too if you wanna do that :eyes:
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
@Acilil
:EYES: YOUR CHIBIS ARE SO CUTE!!! And the silver in your banner oh my gosh, I love love love that boi! ; _ ;

Honestly I'm totally down for either or! Just let me know if you'd rather get paid in USD or do an art trade! ( I won't be offended if u choose USD haha! Just know u can always hit me up for an art trade ! I have other characters I'd love to have drawn too! )
@Acilil
:EYES: YOUR CHIBIS ARE SO CUTE!!! And the silver in your banner oh my gosh, I love love love that boi! ; _ ;

Honestly I'm totally down for either or! Just let me know if you'd rather get paid in USD or do an art trade! ( I won't be offended if u choose USD haha! Just know u can always hit me up for an art trade ! I have other characters I'd love to have drawn too! )
@fleurs

skkskksks youre so sweet thank you AND I KNOW HES SO WHOLESOME AAAA you dont happen have any sonic ocs you want drawn too do you?? >>>:3

well USD id get to more quickly but im down with whatever (tbh i didnt think USD was even available based on your front post haha). also your art is fANTASTIC why wouldnt i come back??!?!? :OOO
@fleurs

skkskksks youre so sweet thank you AND I KNOW HES SO WHOLESOME AAAA you dont happen have any sonic ocs you want drawn too do you?? >>>:3

well USD id get to more quickly but im down with whatever (tbh i didnt think USD was even available based on your front post haha). also your art is fANTASTIC why wouldnt i come back??!?!? :OOO
@Acilil
HE ISSSSSS such a sweetheart ; __ ; I was a huge Shadow fan (I still am, however Infinite straight up won me over immediately) but despite how '06 went he was one of the best things to come out of it!!! ; _ ; UGH I WISH I HAD A SONIC OC FOR YOU TO DRAW!!!!! I wanna play Sonic Forces and just remake my old sonic oc from when I was younger in it. When I do I'll definitely come to you!

jfosidgjas I've since gotten a steady job since I started this thread and should update it honestly y v y ;; ; How about this first time I do USD and later once I get a bit of my own queue down I'll hit u back up for art trades? o:
@Acilil
HE ISSSSSS such a sweetheart ; __ ; I was a huge Shadow fan (I still am, however Infinite straight up won me over immediately) but despite how '06 went he was one of the best things to come out of it!!! ; _ ; UGH I WISH I HAD A SONIC OC FOR YOU TO DRAW!!!!! I wanna play Sonic Forces and just remake my old sonic oc from when I was younger in it. When I do I'll definitely come to you!

jfosidgjas I've since gotten a steady job since I started this thread and should update it honestly y v y ;; ; How about this first time I do USD and later once I get a bit of my own queue down I'll hit u back up for art trades? o:
@fleurs

sweetheart but easily manipulated :(( ALSO DO YOU KNOW HOW BADLY I WANT HIM TO HAVE HIS OWN GAME ngl i really tried to like infinite but the story just kept appearing in my head like "hes mad because he was beat my shadow". his design still is pretty swag so thats one good thing to come out of it. speaking of 06 i actually have a soft spot for the game and mephiles hhh. i mean a shadow look-alike with time travel abilities how cool is that?? omggg not to mention the ost and the final boss that ending was AMAZING i actually made my own little oc in forces so if you ever wanna drawn him in an art trade lemme know :D

yea that defff sounds cool!!!! got a form in my shop in case you didnt see it so make sure to fill that out too <3 rly excited to draw your little mons in there i mean look how cute they are ;0;
@fleurs

sweetheart but easily manipulated :(( ALSO DO YOU KNOW HOW BADLY I WANT HIM TO HAVE HIS OWN GAME ngl i really tried to like infinite but the story just kept appearing in my head like "hes mad because he was beat my shadow". his design still is pretty swag so thats one good thing to come out of it. speaking of 06 i actually have a soft spot for the game and mephiles hhh. i mean a shadow look-alike with time travel abilities how cool is that?? omggg not to mention the ost and the final boss that ending was AMAZING i actually made my own little oc in forces so if you ever wanna drawn him in an art trade lemme know :D

yea that defff sounds cool!!!! got a form in my shop in case you didnt see it so make sure to fill that out too <3 rly excited to draw your little mons in there i mean look how cute they are ;0;
@Acilil
So much of a sweetheart that it's easy for him to fall into bad plans...he's always just doing what he thinks is right tho :(( I WOULD KILL FOR SILVER TO HAVE HIS OWN GAME!!!!! Do you read the comics at all? Have you seen he's taken to gardening? ; o ;
I'll be straight it's entirely his design I love haha I'm a sucker for black and red +masks or any "abnormal" design (I'd say "inhuman" but they're all technically aliens anywayslol)
the game is like bad gameplay wise but like it definitely had some fun concepts and lots of potential...it just had some unfortunate circumstances ; _ ; and i think for a lot of people created great memories bc of all that. so it's definitely not actually a BAD game in my books!!! ALSO YESSSS THE OST !!! I would love to give it a shot!!! I never really got to practice much sonic style stuff!! but I'm not opposed to trying at all!!

Thank you for thinking they're cute! ; w ; I filled out the form! I'm at work right now, but I'll for sure get it paid when I get home! :D
@Acilil
So much of a sweetheart that it's easy for him to fall into bad plans...he's always just doing what he thinks is right tho :(( I WOULD KILL FOR SILVER TO HAVE HIS OWN GAME!!!!! Do you read the comics at all? Have you seen he's taken to gardening? ; o ;
I'll be straight it's entirely his design I love haha I'm a sucker for black and red +masks or any "abnormal" design (I'd say "inhuman" but they're all technically aliens anywayslol)
the game is like bad gameplay wise but like it definitely had some fun concepts and lots of potential...it just had some unfortunate circumstances ; _ ; and i think for a lot of people created great memories bc of all that. so it's definitely not actually a BAD game in my books!!! ALSO YESSSS THE OST !!! I would love to give it a shot!!! I never really got to practice much sonic style stuff!! but I'm not opposed to trying at all!!

Thank you for thinking they're cute! ; w ; I filled out the form! I'm at work right now, but I'll for sure get it paid when I get home! :D
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11