Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Atelier Sparrow---Art Shop---[close]
1 2 3 4
@LSparrow can you please put me on the pinglist? Thank you!
@LSparrow can you please put me on the pinglist? Thank you!
Lichtdrache.gif
@LSparrow [b]Art Type:[/b] Gijinka Full Painting: Waistup [b]Character/s to be drawn:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/35025757][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/350258/35025757_350.png[/img][/url] Her design is in her profile. I haven't gotten her biography finished. She was a noble who was cursed into a dragon vessel because of the greed of the people around her. Let me know if you need more than what's there. [b]Anything you want to add:[/b] Your a lovely person and I appreciate you. [b]Payment Type:[/b] Full USD upfront. [b]Extra notes:[/b] Nope
@LSparrow

Art Type: Gijinka Full Painting: Waistup

Character/s to be drawn: 35025757_350.png

Her design is in her profile. I haven't gotten her biography finished. She was a noble who was cursed into a dragon vessel because of the greed of the people around her. Let me know if you need more than what's there.

Anything you want to add: Your a lovely person and I appreciate you.

Payment Type:
Full USD upfront.
Extra notes: Nope
pu5kCCR.pngI have no pronouns. Please do not refer to me.
Hi, to everyone here
I'm terrible sorry about delayed responses. I was meaning to reply right away but got overwhelmed by to properly respond.
I live in the Philippines and there's a religious event in my city today that happens every year, it's always a huge gathering and because of how crazy the world is atm because of the pandemic, my parents and I went a bit paranoid and had stock up and prepare stuff. We just realised what the effect might be, so yeah.

But I'm totally free to do art now. It's just anxiety that's left ; v;

@Katigura
Got it! I'll start right away!
Oooh, Elvas' beautiful snooty dude * V *
I got a question about the wings tho. When you say they aren't attached and more like an accesory, are they like a big levitating... mobile adornment? Or are those branch like attachments were the ones holding it up?
Again, I apologize for the delay ^^;;;

@Shariza
Aaaaaa Riza! HI! <3<3<3
Thank you so much for getting a commissioning again! I'll go message you at discord in a bit! Oh man, you're so generous!

@TheRunawayRaven
Thanks! Would you want the general pinglist or just FR currency?

@LaraAelric
Thank you so much! Do you prefer general pinglist or just for FR currency slots?

@Ac3Kat17
Will do! Tho, do you want to be added on the general pinglist or just for FR slots?

@Chaimellow
Thank you very much! Avarice looks like a strong dignified lady you don't wanna mess with. *A*
I'll message you through PMs in a bit.
And awww ; u ; thanks I appreciate you too <3
Hi, to everyone here
I'm terrible sorry about delayed responses. I was meaning to reply right away but got overwhelmed by to properly respond.
I live in the Philippines and there's a religious event in my city today that happens every year, it's always a huge gathering and because of how crazy the world is atm because of the pandemic, my parents and I went a bit paranoid and had stock up and prepare stuff. We just realised what the effect might be, so yeah.

But I'm totally free to do art now. It's just anxiety that's left ; v;

@Katigura
Got it! I'll start right away!
Oooh, Elvas' beautiful snooty dude * V *
I got a question about the wings tho. When you say they aren't attached and more like an accesory, are they like a big levitating... mobile adornment? Or are those branch like attachments were the ones holding it up?
Again, I apologize for the delay ^^;;;

@Shariza
Aaaaaa Riza! HI! <3<3<3
Thank you so much for getting a commissioning again! I'll go message you at discord in a bit! Oh man, you're so generous!

@TheRunawayRaven
Thanks! Would you want the general pinglist or just FR currency?

@LaraAelric
Thank you so much! Do you prefer general pinglist or just for FR currency slots?

@Ac3Kat17
Will do! Tho, do you want to be added on the general pinglist or just for FR slots?

@Chaimellow
Thank you very much! Avarice looks like a strong dignified lady you don't wanna mess with. *A*
I'll message you through PMs in a bit.
And awww ; u ; thanks I appreciate you too <3
@LSparrow ;u; thank youu! I love him a lot! Also don't worry and no rush, I'm super stoked to even be able to claim a slot! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] No need to apologize for delays! Also, They are attached to the branches, which function as both decoration/accesory and as a harness to the wings. If you want to make it more realistic with placement, then perhaps the branches can go down his back a little where the wings will be attached, but it'd be entirely up to you how to make it work! Also, just to clarify again, the wings are fully mobile and he basically uses them as replacement to his lost wings, when he wears them. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I'm happy to help with other questions if needed, so just poke me whenever! But I hope that clarifies it a little? ;u;
@LSparrow
;u; thank youu! I love him a lot! Also don't worry and no rush, I'm super stoked to even be able to claim a slot! No need to apologize for delays!

Also, They are attached to the branches, which function as both decoration/accesory and as a harness to the wings. If you want to make it more realistic with placement, then perhaps the branches can go down his back a little where the wings will be attached, but it'd be entirely up to you how to make it work!

Also, just to clarify again, the wings are fully mobile and he basically uses them as replacement to his lost wings, when he wears them. I'm happy to help with other questions if needed, so just poke me whenever! But I hope that clarifies it a little? ;u;
25355.png
28.pngFR+9-ish?
50.pngFamiliar Hunter

25354.png
Glad to hear your event and preparations went smoothly! I'm not sure yet if I'll have USD to spare any time soon but I'd still like to be on the general pinglist, please! I assume that will get me pings for both USD and FR slots

@LSparrow
Glad to hear your event and preparations went smoothly! I'm not sure yet if I'll have USD to spare any time soon but I'd still like to be on the general pinglist, please! I assume that will get me pings for both USD and FR slots

@LSparrow
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

wind_0.pngwind_1.pngwind_2.pngwind_3.png
2rnjx3s.png
@LSparrow Just the FR Currency Pinglist please!
@LSparrow Just the FR Currency Pinglist please!
Lichtdrache.gif
@Katigura
Thank you ;A;
And yes, I understand his wings now. \(^u^)/

@LaraAelric
Yup! You got it right ^u^
Thanks again!

@Ac3Kat17
Added<3
Hope you're having a great day!
@Katigura
Thank you ;A;
And yes, I understand his wings now. \(^u^)/

@LaraAelric
Yup! You got it right ^u^
Thanks again!

@Ac3Kat17
Added<3
Hope you're having a great day!
Aaa could I be added to the pinglist? :o
Aaa could I be added to the pinglist? :o
XOxv5KE.png
@Cytus
Of course! would it be the general pinglist or just for FR currency?

ohhh your name reminds me of a game I use to play before, T uT I miss it but it got too big for my garbage phone
@Cytus
Of course! would it be the general pinglist or just for FR currency?

ohhh your name reminds me of a game I use to play before, T uT I miss it but it got too big for my garbage phone
@LSparrow

Hello! Your art is simply stunning and I would love to be on the General Pinglist please <3 Hope you're having a good day :D
@LSparrow

Hello! Your art is simply stunning and I would love to be on the General Pinglist please <3 Hope you're having a good day :D
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
1 2 3 4