Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | MERCY'S Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@honour oh my gooosh she’s gorgeous I’d love to draw her! ???? She’s so regal!

And @buddycat, that’s fine, no extra charge! She’s a cutie!

I’m working a bit slower atm because of a minor hand injury, just to let everyone know! (I just can’t catch a break at the moment it seems, sigh!)

If you send payment over I’ll add you both to the slot list and begin working on your art pieces!

I’ll probably close slots after this for a time too before I accept any more orders so I can concentrate fully on these ones, just to let everybody know! ^^
@honour oh my gooosh she’s gorgeous I’d love to draw her! ???? She’s so regal!

And @buddycat, that’s fine, no extra charge! She’s a cutie!

I’m working a bit slower atm because of a minor hand injury, just to let everyone know! (I just can’t catch a break at the moment it seems, sigh!)

If you send payment over I’ll add you both to the slot list and begin working on your art pieces!

I’ll probably close slots after this for a time too before I accept any more orders so I can concentrate fully on these ones, just to let everybody know! ^^
image0.png
would like: halfbody with background Of: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/180401][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/1805/180401_350.png[/img][/url] Additional subject info: This is the oldest dragon in my lair, Ace! He's a god in my lore, basically a god of endings? He's got some hunting associations, mostly depicted with a bow and arrow. There's a short lil thing in his bio. But I think a better reference is his in lore sister here: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58167338]LINK[/url]. She's his other half, a goddess of beginnings, and has some more extensive lore.
would like: halfbody with background
Of: 180401_350.png
Additional subject info: This is the oldest dragon in my lair, Ace! He's a god in my lore, basically a god of endings? He's got some hunting associations, mostly depicted with a bow and arrow. There's a short lil thing in his bio. But I think a better reference is his in lore sister here: LINK. She's his other half, a goddess of beginnings, and has some more extensive lore.
by-Joydom-FR.png
@sistersofmercy
I would like: head bust with background
Of: Might I possibly be able to get a non fr oc? It'd be of him
Additional subject info: He has info in his bio! for the background I like to give him a silver aesthetic
@sistersofmercy
I would like: head bust with background
Of: Might I possibly be able to get a non fr oc? It'd be of him
Additional subject info: He has info in his bio! for the background I like to give him a silver aesthetic
MUYNhfy.png
J7D1quC.png
4ogWlJU.png
R1dejfm.png
7Jb6W4P.png
MUYNhfy.png
J7D1quC.png
4ogWlJU.png
R1dejfm.png
@softbun @Fernnix sorry guys but I’ll be keeping comms closed for a little while! If you like, I can add you to a pinglist for when I will be taking orders again!
@softbun @Fernnix sorry guys but I’ll be keeping comms closed for a little while! If you like, I can add you to a pinglist for when I will be taking orders again!
image0.png
@sistersofmercy yes please!
@sistersofmercy yes please!
MUYNhfy.png
J7D1quC.png
4ogWlJU.png
R1dejfm.png
7Jb6W4P.png
MUYNhfy.png
J7D1quC.png
4ogWlJU.png
R1dejfm.png
@sistersofmercy no thank you! your art is really nice, but this was more of an impulse buy for me. as a heads up you should really mark your thread as closed and your slots as filled or more people may misunderstand!
@sistersofmercy no thank you! your art is really nice, but this was more of an impulse buy for me. as a heads up you should really mark your thread as closed and your slots as filled or more people may misunderstand!
by-Joydom-FR.png
@softbun if you’d read the last post of my thread before commenting, you’d already know I was going to ^^
@softbun if you’d read the last post of my thread before commenting, you’d already know I was going to ^^
image0.png
@sistersofmercy yeah, that was my bad! it's just considering everything is still marked open, I don't want you to be bothered by anyone else who may miss it!
@sistersofmercy yeah, that was my bad! it's just considering everything is still marked open, I don't want you to be bothered by anyone else who may miss it!
by-Joydom-FR.png
@softbun don’t worry yourself about it ^^
@softbun don’t worry yourself about it ^^
image0.png
@sistersofmercy

Do you have an opening pinglist? Your art is awesome, and I'd love to be on a pinglist for when you open again! <3
@sistersofmercy

Do you have an opening pinglist? Your art is awesome, and I'd love to be on a pinglist for when you open again! <3
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10