Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Roobee's Art Sales
1 2 3 4
Bump!!
Bump!!
Roobee/Roob
They/Them
Bump!!
Bump!!
Roobee/Roob
They/Them
bump!!
bump!!
Roobee/Roob
They/Them
@Roobee Username: harmonywish Character to be drawn: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/22349261][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/223493/22349261_350.png[/img][/url] She has one humanoid gijinka in her bio c: Extra specifications: She's a sorcerer so maybe some pose where she's casting magic or has a [item=companion comet] raised in her hand? :D Art requested: I would like a halfbody! Sub-total price: • Lined, coloured, complex shading, complex background : 600kt/g c:
@Roobee

Username: harmonywish
Character to be drawn: 22349261_350.png

She has one humanoid gijinka in her bio c:
Extra specifications: She's a sorcerer so maybe some pose where she's casting magic or has a Companion Comet raised in her hand? :D
Art requested: I would like a halfbody!
Sub-total price: • Lined, coloured, complex shading, complex background : 600kt/g

c:

@Harmonywish Sure thing! Would you like the half-body as her human gijinka, then? And I assume the background you'd like is similar to the scene she has attached?

Also, as there are a lot of details on her outfit (the runes etc) I'll have to chalk her up as complex! So that'd be 650kt/g ^^;

If this is all good with you, just shoot me a trade with 325kt/g or the full payment and I'll have you all marked down on my to-do list!

edit: you could also do a mixed payment so long as it adds up to at least 325tk/g!
@Harmonywish Sure thing! Would you like the half-body as her human gijinka, then? And I assume the background you'd like is similar to the scene she has attached?

Also, as there are a lot of details on her outfit (the runes etc) I'll have to chalk her up as complex! So that'd be 650kt/g ^^;

If this is all good with you, just shoot me a trade with 325kt/g or the full payment and I'll have you all marked down on my to-do list!

edit: you could also do a mixed payment so long as it adds up to at least 325tk/g!
Roobee/Roob
They/Them
@Roobee I would like a humanoid gjinka yes! Oh for the background I don't mind anything! :D But I was thinking something dark and mysterious so she would glow in the center? Maybe some trees and runes around her too like her scene? But I'd be find with anything c:

Sending payment!
@Roobee I would like a humanoid gjinka yes! Oh for the background I don't mind anything! :D But I was thinking something dark and mysterious so she would glow in the center? Maybe some trees and runes around her too like her scene? But I'd be find with anything c:

Sending payment!
@Harmonywish OOo ???? I get to play around with it? hell yeah!! It's all accepted and you're being marked down right now!! Thank you <3
@Harmonywish OOo ???? I get to play around with it? hell yeah!! It's all accepted and you're being marked down right now!! Thank you <3
Roobee/Roob
They/Them
Hi all! I hope you've all been well and have had a lovely holiday season, regardless of what you celebrate (and if you don't celebrate anything, I hope you had a lovely December)!

I'm just writing an update, as I know you've all been waiting a while and I don't want any of you to be uncertain of whether I am going to complete your commissions or not!

I haven't been able to make much progress over the last month or so because of health issues (I won't get into it, though, as it is personal to me) but as soon as I'm able to, I plan on starting work on your commissions again! I'll be completing them in order of request, of course, but this also means I have a commission from outside of Flight Rising to complete after Foxe's. I hope you all can understand and it isn't too much of an issue,,

@Foxe @Desmondtiny @AshWolf143 @Harmonywish @0DorkStar0
Hi all! I hope you've all been well and have had a lovely holiday season, regardless of what you celebrate (and if you don't celebrate anything, I hope you had a lovely December)!

I'm just writing an update, as I know you've all been waiting a while and I don't want any of you to be uncertain of whether I am going to complete your commissions or not!

I haven't been able to make much progress over the last month or so because of health issues (I won't get into it, though, as it is personal to me) but as soon as I'm able to, I plan on starting work on your commissions again! I'll be completing them in order of request, of course, but this also means I have a commission from outside of Flight Rising to complete after Foxe's. I hope you all can understand and it isn't too much of an issue,,

@Foxe @Desmondtiny @AshWolf143 @Harmonywish @0DorkStar0
Roobee/Roob
They/Them
@Roobee
I appreciate the heads up. No stress, just give me an update when possible. I'm in no rush.
@Roobee
I appreciate the heads up. No stress, just give me an update when possible. I'm in no rush.
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
@Desmondtiny
Will do! Thank you for being so understanding <3
@Desmondtiny
Will do! Thank you for being so understanding <3
Roobee/Roob
They/Them
1 2 3 4