Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Doodles! [SLOTS FULL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
DOODLE DRAWING GRAND REOPENING 3: THE DOODLENING

This reopening is gonna be a little different than what I've normally done. I’ve overhauled it a little bit because I FINALLY bothered to figure out standard FR pricing. It’ll still be pwyw but there will be recommended minimums for different levels. Also, I’m offering digital! But traditional doodles will probably get done a bit faster. Also, these might just be a little slower in general since I'm mid-semester and I have no idea what may happen.

There’s still a chance I’ll stop at any time, so as usual, please do not send payment until after I’ve completed your doodle. You’re free to do whatever with the sketch afterwards, including lining/coloring it, just as long as credit is given for the sketch.

WILL DO:
-Humans/Humanoids
-Feral
-Anthro
-Monsters
-Minor mechanical elements
-Dragons (buuuut see below to see which dragons I’m most confident in my ability to draw)

WON’T DO:
-Major machinery
-Canon characters from media. I just don’t really want to draw canon characters that I don’t know because I'm just too concerned about getting them wrong. Fan characters are still a-okay!
-Super complex designs
-Anything that breaks FR’s established rules
-For personal reasons, no Harry Potter/HP related characters, fan characters or otherwise

OTHER NOTES
On dragons...
-Skins/accents and excess apparel will be simplified.
-Certain genes may be simplified.

Here’s my relative confidence with drawing each breed of dragon, on a scale of one * to five *, with one being poor and five being best.

Aberration: ***
Aether: *
Banescale: ****
Bogsneak: ****
Coatl: ****
Fae: ****
Gaoler: ****
Guardian: **
Imperial: ***
Mirror: *****
Nocturne: **
Obelisk: ***
Pearlcatcher: *****
Ridgeback: ***
Sandsurge: ***
Skydancer: *****
Snapper: *
Spiral: *****
Tundra: *****
Undertide: ****
Veilspun: *****
Wildclaw: *****

PAYMENT:
Like I said, this is PWYW! I’ll be doing this until I get bored, so there’s a chance I won’t do your doodle if I burn out. Because of this, please refrain from sending payment until AFTER I’ve done your doodle. If I don't receive payment within 24 hours of the doodle being posted I will send you a reminder. If 72 hours pass without payment I will delete the doodle and I will not accept any more orders from you until payment is received. If you're having trouble with payment/won't be online please DM me so I can be aware of the situation and figure out where to work from there.

YES: Treasure, Gems, Chests, Genes, Festival Currency, Eggs, Items from my Wishlist
NO: Dragons (Unless they fit my wishlist criteria), Art Trades

PRICING:
This is still PWYW, but I’ll be introducing some minimums so I can do more than just headshots.
TRADITIONAL
Headshot: 10g/kt
Halfbody: 250g/kt
Fullbody: 500g/kt
DIGITAL
Headshot: 100g/kt
Halfbody: 400g/kt
Fullbody: 800g/kt

WHERE SHOULD I CREDIT YOU?
My Toyhouse (Baxterious) works best! Otherwise you can just credit here or my Tumblr (dumpsterf11re)

EXAMPLES:
You can see some of my example doodles by clicking here!

FORM:
Reference:
Digital or Traditional?:
Payment of Choice:
Notes?:

SLOTS:
1. Ozeatetsor
2. BoatBud
3. chickorita305

[pinglist=10923]
^ Add yourself to this pinglist if you want to be notified whenever slots open up! ^
DOODLE DRAWING GRAND REOPENING 3: THE DOODLENING

This reopening is gonna be a little different than what I've normally done. I’ve overhauled it a little bit because I FINALLY bothered to figure out standard FR pricing. It’ll still be pwyw but there will be recommended minimums for different levels. Also, I’m offering digital! But traditional doodles will probably get done a bit faster. Also, these might just be a little slower in general since I'm mid-semester and I have no idea what may happen.

There’s still a chance I’ll stop at any time, so as usual, please do not send payment until after I’ve completed your doodle. You’re free to do whatever with the sketch afterwards, including lining/coloring it, just as long as credit is given for the sketch.

WILL DO:
-Humans/Humanoids
-Feral
-Anthro
-Monsters
-Minor mechanical elements
-Dragons (buuuut see below to see which dragons I’m most confident in my ability to draw)

WON’T DO:
-Major machinery
-Canon characters from media. I just don’t really want to draw canon characters that I don’t know because I'm just too concerned about getting them wrong. Fan characters are still a-okay!
-Super complex designs
-Anything that breaks FR’s established rules
-For personal reasons, no Harry Potter/HP related characters, fan characters or otherwise

OTHER NOTES
On dragons...
-Skins/accents and excess apparel will be simplified.
-Certain genes may be simplified.

Here’s my relative confidence with drawing each breed of dragon, on a scale of one * to five *, with one being poor and five being best.

Aberration: ***
Aether: *
Banescale: ****
Bogsneak: ****
Coatl: ****
Fae: ****
Gaoler: ****
Guardian: **
Imperial: ***
Mirror: *****
Nocturne: **
Obelisk: ***
Pearlcatcher: *****
Ridgeback: ***
Sandsurge: ***
Skydancer: *****
Snapper: *
Spiral: *****
Tundra: *****
Undertide: ****
Veilspun: *****
Wildclaw: *****

PAYMENT:
Like I said, this is PWYW! I’ll be doing this until I get bored, so there’s a chance I won’t do your doodle if I burn out. Because of this, please refrain from sending payment until AFTER I’ve done your doodle. If I don't receive payment within 24 hours of the doodle being posted I will send you a reminder. If 72 hours pass without payment I will delete the doodle and I will not accept any more orders from you until payment is received. If you're having trouble with payment/won't be online please DM me so I can be aware of the situation and figure out where to work from there.

YES: Treasure, Gems, Chests, Genes, Festival Currency, Eggs, Items from my Wishlist
NO: Dragons (Unless they fit my wishlist criteria), Art Trades

PRICING:
This is still PWYW, but I’ll be introducing some minimums so I can do more than just headshots.
TRADITIONAL
Headshot: 10g/kt
Halfbody: 250g/kt
Fullbody: 500g/kt
DIGITAL
Headshot: 100g/kt
Halfbody: 400g/kt
Fullbody: 800g/kt

WHERE SHOULD I CREDIT YOU?
My Toyhouse (Baxterious) works best! Otherwise you can just credit here or my Tumblr (dumpsterf11re)

EXAMPLES:
You can see some of my example doodles by clicking here!

FORM:
Reference:
Digital or Traditional?:
Payment of Choice:
Notes?:

SLOTS:
1. Ozeatetsor
2. BoatBud
3. chickorita305

[pinglist=10923]
^ Add yourself to this pinglist if you want to be notified whenever slots open up! ^
GLMwkdE.png
bYt72YT.png
QUIpVFE.png
oaolHwW.png
mlHpBMC.png
1011.png
Call me July!
5hF3FGk.png
1012.png
@Trashcan711

Reference: Here
Payment of Choice:140k Treasure + 9 diamonds
Traditional or Digital: Traditional
Notes?: She's a very somber character and rarely smiles, if at all.
@Trashcan711

Reference: Here
Payment of Choice:140k Treasure + 9 diamonds
Notes?: She's a very somber character and rarely smiles, if at all.
@PigeonCoo Done! [img]https://i.imgur.com/9uqXMt3.jpg[/img]
@PigeonCoo

Done!
9uqXMt3.jpg
GLMwkdE.png
bYt72YT.png
QUIpVFE.png
oaolHwW.png
mlHpBMC.png
1011.png
Call me July!
5hF3FGk.png
1012.png
Reference: The Scientist
Payment of Choice: 6g (I'm sorry, I'm spreading myself quite thin trying to get a ton of refs for characters and haven't totaled them up yet, but I know I can afford to give up some gems.) Traditional or Digital: Traditional
Notes?: Ignore the "Among Us" tab, please. Edit: @Trashcan711
Reference: The Scientist
Payment of Choice: 6g (I'm sorry, I'm spreading myself quite thin trying to get a ton of refs for characters and haven't totaled them up yet, but I know I can afford to give up some gems.) Traditional or Digital: Traditional
Notes?: Ignore the "Among Us" tab, please. Edit: @Trashcan711
hVHlIic.pngRHcPE.gif
@Mediaeumbra Done! [img]https://i.imgur.com/NVHe868.jpg[/img]
@Mediaeumbra

Done!
NVHe868.jpg
GLMwkdE.png
bYt72YT.png
QUIpVFE.png
oaolHwW.png
mlHpBMC.png
1011.png
Call me July!
5hF3FGk.png
1012.png
Ah! Thank you so much! I'll send the CR right away!

Edit: Do you have a TH I can credit?

Edit because I forgot to ping: @Trashcan711
Ah! Thank you so much! I'll send the CR right away!

Edit: Do you have a TH I can credit?

Edit because I forgot to ping: @Trashcan711
hVHlIic.pngRHcPE.gif
@Mediaeumbra

I do have a TH! It's also Trashcan711 :)
Thank you!
@Mediaeumbra

I do have a TH! It's also Trashcan711 :)
Thank you!
GLMwkdE.png
bYt72YT.png
QUIpVFE.png
oaolHwW.png
mlHpBMC.png
1011.png
Call me July!
5hF3FGk.png
1012.png
Oh my gosh can I order two?? For now I'll just do one but if yes, I'll throw a whole other order down

Reference: Right here
Payment of Choice: 75kt + 5 gems
Traditional or Digital: Traditional!
Notes?: He has a goatee thats literally just a triangle as an adult, so I'd like that version of him please with his dark blue shirt!
Oh my gosh can I order two?? For now I'll just do one but if yes, I'll throw a whole other order down

Reference: Right here
Payment of Choice: 75kt + 5 gems
Traditional or Digital: Traditional!
Notes?: He has a goatee thats literally just a triangle as an adult, so I'd like that version of him please with his dark blue shirt!
Michi/Vinny digitalartshop_small.png || physicalartshop_small.png
PWYW Sketches
Could you do another trad. sketch for me? I'll pay my two blue goo for it.
(Blue goo is worth about 19kt on the market atm, so even if you don't want it you can always sell it for good money.)

Reference:Sara
Payment of Choice: Blue goo x2
Notes?: She has blue eyes. Every ref that shows she has brown is lying.

Edit: Pinging because I forget. @Trashcan711
Could you do another trad. sketch for me? I'll pay my two blue goo for it.
(Blue goo is worth about 19kt on the market atm, so even if you don't want it you can always sell it for good money.)

Reference:Sara
Payment of Choice: Blue goo x2
Notes?: She has blue eyes. Every ref that shows she has brown is lying.

Edit: Pinging because I forget. @Trashcan711
hVHlIic.pngRHcPE.gif
@Trashcan711

Would you be willing to try a snarly werewolf face?

Reference: https://www.rprepository.com/c/doyle
Payment of Choice: 35k treasure
Notes?: if you click the image and open in new tab you can see a bigger version

@Trashcan711

Would you be willing to try a snarly werewolf face?

Reference: https://www.rprepository.com/c/doyle
Payment of Choice: 35k treasure
Notes?: if you click the image and open in new tab you can see a bigger version

gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11