Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Star Trove Art Shop- [Open!]
1 2
@Bashett will do! once you are at the top of the waiting list I will let you know when I start work on your commission.
@Bashett will do! once you are at the top of the waiting list I will let you know when I start work on your commission.
2020-11-24.gif
@Ginny73 once I am done that will be 15 gems. When you are at the top of the waiting list, I will let you know when I start work on your commission!
@Ginny73 once I am done that will be 15 gems. When you are at the top of the waiting list, I will let you know when I start work on your commission!
2020-11-24.gif
@tenwenstar Username: Taishiro What you would want me to draw: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65798201][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/657983/65798201_350.png[/img][/url] Sketch or Lined?: Lined Bust, half body, or full body?: Full body (For lined) Shading or no?: Shading Solid background or transparent?: Whichever looks best Any apparel you would like me to add? What pose or expression?: If you could include his apparel, that would be great ^^ Any pose that you feel comfortable drawing or think looks good with him would be fine ^^ He is a warrior though in case that helps for ideas :) What currency?: Either treasure or gems, whichever you'd prefer at that time What Resolution?: Best possible please Thank you!
@tenwenstar
Username: Taishiro
What you would want me to draw: 65798201_350.png
Sketch or Lined?: Lined
Bust, half body, or full body?: Full body
(For lined) Shading or no?: Shading
Solid background or transparent?: Whichever looks best
Any apparel you would like me to add? What pose or expression?: If you could include his apparel, that would be great ^^ Any pose that you feel comfortable drawing or think looks good with him would be fine ^^ He is a warrior though in case that helps for ideas :)
What currency?: Either treasure or gems, whichever you'd prefer at that time
What Resolution?: Best possible please

Thank you!
f1nYCrg.pngHu9Kcp0.pngHZwEuJT.pngBDEDrIa.pngzRRe5QB.png
JhLsbHY.pngkjHYrXU.pngx8qvdqB.pngRH6Xp0g.pngo5rqgH8.png
@Taishiro will do! I will notify you when you are at the top of the waiting list and when I start on your commission.
@Taishiro will do! I will notify you when you are at the top of the waiting list and when I start on your commission.
2020-11-24.gif
@Bashett @EllaCalanie @Ginny73 @Taishiro

I will be bumping up the prices of my art but you guys will still be paying the amount that it started as. I will list the prices here:

Bashett: 20,000t
EllaCalanie: 20g
Ginny73: 15g
Taishiro: 20g
@Bashett @EllaCalanie @Ginny73 @Taishiro

I will be bumping up the prices of my art but you guys will still be paying the amount that it started as. I will list the prices here:

Bashett: 20,000t
EllaCalanie: 20g
Ginny73: 15g
Taishiro: 20g
2020-11-24.gif
1 2