Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | DragonBros art shop (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@aavikko

oh! thank you too, ill start on that too when I have the chance!
@aavikko

oh! thank you too, ill start on that too when I have the chance!
art-shooooop.png
@dragonbro
I know you wrote in the shop's description that the payment is at the end but...
Could I already send a one-way crossroad with the payment so I won't forget later?
@dragonbro
I know you wrote in the shop's description that the payment is at the end but...
Could I already send a one-way crossroad with the payment so I won't forget later?
1YGrk6M.pngQB9Oxim.png
1zc6qYY.png
t9rE1A9.png
tsLqd7p.png4lx1JN4.png JvT6zxD.png
@AlterZero

yes of corse, If you want to.
oh and mixed payment is totally ok!
@AlterZero

yes of corse, If you want to.
oh and mixed payment is totally ok!
art-shooooop.png
@dragonbro
I love your style! Could you ping me by chance when you open back up?
@dragonbro
I love your style! Could you ping me by chance when you open back up?
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
@StarsAndMoon
yes!
@StarsAndMoon
yes!
art-shooooop.png
Hi! I'd love to know if your open and doing commissions? If not i totally understand!
Hi! I'd love to know if your open and doing commissions? If not i totally understand!
754FFF91-4E22-46B4-BC8F-0DF6C76E370E.png
-dragon/thing to draw: https://toyhou.se/9893204.delos-wip-/10592813.humanoid-form
- commission type: sketch
-Transparent or colored background?: idk how a transparent background would look since it’s a sketch? so up to you idm
-Payment type?: Treasure!
-extra notes: He doesn’t have a set expression, so anything is good!

(I just saw the comment from the person above, so I apologize if this isn’t active any,or ^^”]
-dragon/thing to draw: https://toyhou.se/9893204.delos-wip-/10592813.humanoid-form
- commission type: sketch
-Transparent or colored background?: idk how a transparent background would look since it’s a sketch? so up to you idm
-Payment type?: Treasure!
-extra notes: He doesn’t have a set expression, so anything is good!

(I just saw the comment from the person above, so I apologize if this isn’t active any,or ^^”]
Vj0BLbc.png
@Nekromancy
@TheUnhingedOwl

hi yes I am open for commissions! I just haven't been pushing this so I could so some other art for a while, and do to some personal reasons, but im totally open!

for necromancy; you can pm me for write what you want in this thread
thank you!

for the unhinged owl; thank you! ill get on that right away a sketch with a transparent back ground would be a colored sketch (ie I color the inside of the sketch n the back ground would be transparent)
@Nekromancy
@TheUnhingedOwl

hi yes I am open for commissions! I just haven't been pushing this so I could so some other art for a while, and do to some personal reasons, but im totally open!

for necromancy; you can pm me for write what you want in this thread
thank you!

for the unhinged owl; thank you! ill get on that right away a sketch with a transparent back ground would be a colored sketch (ie I color the inside of the sketch n the back ground would be transparent)
art-shooooop.png
bump!
bump!
art-shooooop.png
@dragonbro Can I commission you do draw me some memes?
@dragonbro Can I commission you do draw me some memes?

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16