Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Aethelred's Shop : Closed
Everything looks perfect!! Thank you for sharing the WIP with me!! I'm really happy with how it looks!! <3
Everything looks perfect!! Thank you for sharing the WIP with me!! I'm really happy with how it looks!! <3
tAR7p1N.png
@PennyLane This is completely normal! Thanks again to you for this beautiful project and your trust. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@PennyLane This is completely normal! Thanks again to you for this beautiful project and your trust.
[center][emoji=nature rune size=1]Up [emoji=nature rune size=1][/center] [center] The shop is closed until I finish my orders.[/center]
Up
The shop is closed until I finish my orders.
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/753687436143362158/802154234312917022/Mihai.jpg[/img] [center]Commission for @Zith [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
Mihai.jpg
Commission for @Zith
He looks wonderful thank you so much! I love this so much and the colours are so gorgeous ;///; I absolutely adore the background too, it all fits together so well!
And it was super lovely to work with you too, I do apologise for my misunderstanding at first but I appreciate your understanding with it too^^
Thank you for the perfect commission <3
He looks wonderful thank you so much! I love this so much and the colours are so gorgeous ;///; I absolutely adore the background too, it all fits together so well!
And it was super lovely to work with you too, I do apologise for my misunderstanding at first but I appreciate your understanding with it too^^
Thank you for the perfect commission <3
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
Thank you for entrusting Mihai to me. It was a pleasure to draw him. And don't apologize. The mistake was a common one and in the end everything went well. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Thank you for entrusting Mihai to me. It was a pleasure to draw him. And don't apologize. The mistake was a common one and in the end everything went well.
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/753687436143362158/803232424619409418/Penny1.jpg[/img] [center]Commission for @PennyLane [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/center] ____ Ping : @Zith @Pryderi
Penny1.jpg
Commission for @PennyLane

____
Ping :
@Zith
@Pryderi
Absolutely stunning!! Thanks so much for doing this for me! Everything looks amazing! I totally love the style! <3 <3 <3
Absolutely stunning!! Thanks so much for doing this for me! Everything looks amazing! I totally love the style! <3 <3 <3
tAR7p1N.png
@PennyLane Thanks to you! I had a lot of fun doing it and I'm glad you liked it. [center] [emoji=nature rune size=1] I release a slot for those interested. [emoji=nature rune size=1] [/center] _______ Ping : @Zith @Pryderi
@PennyLane Thanks to you! I had a lot of fun doing it and I'm glad you liked it.
I release a slot for those interested.

_______
Ping :
@Zith
@Pryderi
I'm interested in having another drawing done (ha, ha!), but I can wait if you get another commission before I contact you with the idea/ref pics. <3
I'm interested in having another drawing done (ha, ha!), but I can wait if you get another commission before I contact you with the idea/ref pics. <3
tAR7p1N.png