Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [EARTHDOM] Petroglyphs and Pictographs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Mindrop

Got 'em! 70 of 245 registered.

@Dropdeaddrawing

Base and 3 clothes is 280 levels. Gonna get you registered real quick!

For now, I'm only doing 3 apparel apiece to be fair to all. If I get it done with room to spare before my personal availability timer is up, I'll let you know and accept a separate fee to add the missing bits. Even if I run out of time this go around, I'd be happy to work on adding them during future AFFs. :)
@Mindrop

Got 'em! 70 of 245 registered.

@Dropdeaddrawing

Base and 3 clothes is 280 levels. Gonna get you registered real quick!

For now, I'm only doing 3 apparel apiece to be fair to all. If I get it done with room to spare before my personal availability timer is up, I'll let you know and accept a separate fee to add the missing bits. Even if I run out of time this go around, I'd be happy to work on adding them during future AFFs. :)
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@TempleOfSyrinx

thanks for the intrest! you can send them in batches, and you can get your order form down whenever
@TempleOfSyrinx

thanks for the intrest! you can send them in batches, and you can get your order form down whenever
OSdYejY.png
@Highhighhopes Great! Just to make sure, is it 50levels total or 60 levels total?
@Highhighhopes Great! Just to make sure, is it 50levels total or 60 levels total?
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@koyako 60 levels!
@koyako 60 levels!
jotaro-kid.gif
@Lych
Perfect! Sending all 200 levels now via PA! If there is extra levels please keep it :3

2xLvl 8 + 27xLvl 7. Tell me if my math is wrong!

and thank you so much I am glad his design is cool!! <33
@Lych
Perfect! Sending all 200 levels now via PA! If there is extra levels please keep it :3

2xLvl 8 + 27xLvl 7. Tell me if my math is wrong!

and thank you so much I am glad his design is cool!! <33
7bfJZaP.png
@Lych Awesome, thanks for taking my order! Sending 25 level 7s via PA for the total of 175 levels. Feel free to grab them whenever you're free.
@Lych Awesome, thanks for taking my order! Sending 25 level 7s via PA for the total of 175 levels. Feel free to grab them whenever you're free.
Jacqueline525SpaceOrchid.png
@snek
sounds great! ill get the levels to you soon as pa!
@snek
sounds great! ill get the levels to you soon as pa!
uHbHgHr.gif
@HighHighHopes Great! I’ve sent 4 level 7’s and 2 level 8’s in 2 CRs for a total of 44 levels. I’ll get the rest to you tomorrow. ;)
@HighHighHopes Great! I’ve sent 4 level 7’s and 2 level 8’s in 2 CRs for a total of 44 levels. I’ll get the rest to you tomorrow. ;)
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@sanzuwu, awesome! I'll send what I've got over when you confirm and in batches throughout the week.

Username: - TempleOfSyrinx
Dragon link: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53210869
Commission type: Monochrome headshot
Feral / anthro: (if bust)
Extras (if any): a single piece of simple apparel, her pink head bow :3
Notes: Adapted from her bio..."Mischief adores the sweeter things in life, and making trouble. She is sly and not averse to violence. and she loves playing tricks. Her mischief is playful but not kind. No sense of morals. Not really pleasant to be around." If I may request a toothy grin along those lines, I'd be over the moon. Feel free to ref cat fangs and maybe throw some snake in there too if you're feeling frisky!

thanks so much! I will have your levels for you as they grow up :3
@sanzuwu, awesome! I'll send what I've got over when you confirm and in batches throughout the week.

Username: - TempleOfSyrinx
Dragon link: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53210869
Commission type: Monochrome headshot
Feral / anthro: (if bust)
Extras (if any): a single piece of simple apparel, her pink head bow :3
Notes: Adapted from her bio..."Mischief adores the sweeter things in life, and making trouble. She is sly and not averse to violence. and she loves playing tricks. Her mischief is playful but not kind. No sense of morals. Not really pleasant to be around." If I may request a toothy grin along those lines, I'd be over the moon. Feel free to ref cat fangs and maybe throw some snake in there too if you're feeling frisky!

thanks so much! I will have your levels for you as they grow up :3
old-oaks-2.png - old-dragon-bump.gif - dNCLmdm.png
@TempleOfSyrinx

so that’s 190 levels including 1 piece of simple apparel, i’ll make a note of that on my storefront. you can send in levels, either pa or cr is fine

thanks for your order!
@TempleOfSyrinx

so that’s 190 levels including 1 piece of simple apparel, i’ll make a note of that on my storefront. you can send in levels, either pa or cr is fine

thanks for your order!
OSdYejY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10