Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mystic's Spiral Pixelart! (closed)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18
@Mysticbl4ze

Thank you so much! One last thing can I be added to the pinglist for new bases? I really like your art
@Mysticbl4ze

Thank you so much! One last thing can I be added to the pinglist for new bases? I really like your art
7-E69-CC0-E-479-E-40-B9-8-FB2-AC593-E37125-A.png 7qe8XEN.png
@Screenmaster ofc!! thank you!!
@Screenmaster ofc!! thank you!!
sBjXpfJ.png
Screen-Shot-2021-03-10-at-1-15-02-PM-1-28-50.png
Spiral Club!
Spiral Hatchery!
Spiral Pixelart!
Pretty Veilspun Pairs for less than 150g!
Win Veilspun, Berserker, Unicorn mane for free!
@Elusivecoconut Done!! Sorry for the days wait! [img]https://i.ibb.co/1T30GRH/Screen-Shot-2020-12-18-at-3-17-37-PM.png[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/MZTFKDd/Screen-Shot-2020-12-18-at-3-09-06-PM.png[/img]
@Elusivecoconut Done!! Sorry for the days wait!
Screen-Shot-2020-12-18-at-3-17-37-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2020-12-18-at-3-09-06-PM.png
sBjXpfJ.png
Spiral Club!
Spiral Hatchery!
Spiral Pixelart!
@Mysticbl4ze Thank you so much!! They look amazing
@Mysticbl4ze Thank you so much!! They look amazing
ce8cf35a806a46599f42038f9e53e3e74c698a7e.png
@Elusivecoconut I'm so glad you like it!!! <3
@Elusivecoconut I'm so glad you like it!!! <3
sBjXpfJ.png
Spiral Club!
Spiral Hatchery!
Spiral Pixelart!
@Mysticbl4ze
Hey!
I was reading the info on this super cute pixel art shop, and so I noticed you only used for example; "25g" and not "25kt" for example, is this shop only with gems or something? If not, I'd definitely like to know the price in treasure for 1 regular one, I know one of my spirals NEEDS this.

@Mysticbl4ze
Hey!
I was reading the info on this super cute pixel art shop, and so I noticed you only used for example; "25g" and not "25kt" for example, is this shop only with gems or something? If not, I'd definitely like to know the price in treasure for 1 regular one, I know one of my spirals NEEDS this.

@princessamidala I can take t! gems are most definitely preferred, but I will accept t
:D
Just send me a pic of your spiral and I can price it based on the genes etc.
@princessamidala I can take t! gems are most definitely preferred, but I will accept t
:D
Just send me a pic of your spiral and I can price it based on the genes etc.
sBjXpfJ.png
Spiral Club!
Spiral Hatchery!
Spiral Pixelart!
@Mysticbl4ze
Okay! You can choose from either one of one of these spiral babs! So here is first one, and and the second one! You can choose from either one of them and both don't have any art!

Thanks a lot! Hopefully we can make out a price and I hope I can afford it, and if I do commission you, you can take your time in drawing. Also--I'd love to know if I can also get it shaded, obviously depends on my total and all, but I'd like to know the price either way being shaded.

Happy holidays, and have a great day! :D
(P.S: Please also do slap me onto that pinglist of yours! @princessamidala, also pinging myself so I can come here later.)
@Mysticbl4ze
Okay! You can choose from either one of one of these spiral babs! So here is first one, and and the second one! You can choose from either one of them and both don't have any art!

Thanks a lot! Hopefully we can make out a price and I hope I can afford it, and if I do commission you, you can take your time in drawing. Also--I'd love to know if I can also get it shaded, obviously depends on my total and all, but I'd like to know the price either way being shaded.

Happy holidays, and have a great day! :D
(P.S: Please also do slap me onto that pinglist of yours! @princessamidala, also pinging myself so I can come here later.)
@Mysticbl4ze

Hey again! Do you think you could add me onto the pinglist for when the shop opens back up? I finally got my hands on some new spirals and well, I'd love to get them adopts when I can!
@Mysticbl4ze

Hey again! Do you think you could add me onto the pinglist for when the shop opens back up? I finally got my hands on some new spirals and well, I'd love to get them adopts when I can!
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
@GayScreeching Yes!! Sorry for the wait xx
@princessamidala Gotcha!! Again, sorry for the wait xx
60kt shaded, and 55kt for unshaded!!
@GayScreeching Yes!! Sorry for the wait xx
@princessamidala Gotcha!! Again, sorry for the wait xx
60kt shaded, and 55kt for unshaded!!
sBjXpfJ.png
Spiral Club!
Spiral Hatchery!
Spiral Pixelart!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18