Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Digi's Traditional Art - closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
x
x
ldNLSdw.png
@Digimon11 can you do Rivin please?
@Digimon11 can you do Rivin please?
ipnEeR0.png She/It
Wishlist ^^
Art Shop
Hatchery
• +3h FR time
Hydreigon-NB.gif
@ultrazorua Sure! Could you post a link pls! And send a one way CR with the payment so I can accept after the art is done <3
@ultrazorua Sure! Could you post a link pls! And send a one way CR with the payment so I can accept after the art is done <3
ldNLSdw.png
@Digimon11 ill like a bust for one morph <3!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64764069][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/647641/64764069_350.png[/img][/url] Thanks :]!!
@Digimon11 ill like a bust for one morph <3!!

64764069_350.png

ipnEeR0.png She/It
Wishlist ^^
Art Shop
Hatchery
• +3h FR time
Hydreigon-NB.gif
Ah I wish I could have commissioned you, you art is super cute! But I cannot afford them def.
Ah I wish I could have commissioned you, you art is super cute! But I cannot afford them def.
@princessamidala Thank you for the compliment :)
@princessamidala Thank you for the compliment :)
ldNLSdw.png
@Digimon11 [emoji=star size=1] No problem, good luck with your shop! [emoji=star size=1]
@Digimon11
No problem, good luck with your shop!
@Digimon11 I'm really interested in your art and I was wondering if it's one character per slot? ;o;
@Digimon11 I'm really interested in your art and I was wondering if it's one character per slot? ;o;
smol.png Sky|They/Them

Art Shop | Looking for art
Signature chibi by Lyuna
@oddsocks Hello! No you can request multiple characters per slot <3
@oddsocks Hello! No you can request multiple characters per slot <3
ldNLSdw.png
@Digimon11 Ahh awesome! Can I order 5 busts? These 5 characters (They all have refs in their gallery!) If 5 is too many feel free to pick, I'm not fussed ehe ;w;/
@Digimon11 Ahh awesome! Can I order 5 busts? These 5 characters (They all have refs in their gallery!) If 5 is too many feel free to pick, I'm not fussed ehe ;w;/
smol.png Sky|They/Them

Art Shop | Looking for art
Signature chibi by Lyuna
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8