Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Arule's Art Shop
1 2 3
@Innisfree good afternoon! At the moment I don't need genes for Gaolers, and I think I see the treasure payment more important. I hope this is not inconvenient for you, if so confirm your commission! Thank you and sorry for the delay in responding ________________________________________________________________ @ClearNoiz thank you! I will start with the sketches in a few days (being the first person to commission I will try to do it tomorrow) I will send them to you privately for corrections or details that you want to tell me. Thanks for trusting! (About payment, of course! When I give you the completed commissions you can pay them) ________________________________________________________________ @Chimerii Hello I hope you are well Sure, I already cover both places. In a few days I will do the sketches and send you what I have done in private so you can tell me your opinion, so I will move on. The payment is when I deliver the parts, thank you very much for ________________________________________________________________ @Enoch Thank you very much[emoji=coatl happy size=1], I can let you know when I have new places! I hope you have a good day ________________________________________________________________ @nightclouds At the moment I have all the slots occupied. I'm really sorry! Probably in a few weeks it will reopen if you are interested. Thank you very much, I hope you are well
@Innisfree good afternoon!
At the moment I don't need genes for Gaolers, and I think I see the treasure payment more important. I hope this is not inconvenient for you, if so confirm your commission!
Thank you and sorry for the delay in responding

@ClearNoiz thank you! I will start with the sketches in a few days (being the first person to commission I will try to do it tomorrow) I will send them to you privately for corrections or details that you want to tell me. Thanks for trusting!
(About payment, of course! When I give you the completed commissions you can pay them)

@Chimerii Hello I hope you are well Sure, I already cover both places.
In a few days I will do the sketches and send you what I have done in private so you can tell me your opinion, so I will move on.
The payment is when I deliver the parts, thank you very much for

@Enoch Thank you very much, I can let you know when I have new places!
I hope you have a good day

@nightclouds At the moment I have all the slots occupied. I'm really sorry! Probably in a few weeks it will reopen if you are interested. Thank you very much, I hope you are well
@Arule Hello there! Could you add me to your pinglist please if you open slots again? Your art looks so lovely!
@Arule Hello there! Could you add me to your pinglist please if you open slots again? Your art looks so lovely!
r6J6MbS.png
@Arule oh ok, so close! May I be added to your ping list so I know when you’re open again? Thank you very much!
@Arule oh ok, so close! May I be added to your ping list so I know when you’re open again? Thank you very much!
AGdICFv.png
@aeons, @Mazurkas, @Vovina Thank you very much for taking the time to confirm if there were places. I logged out for a moment because they asked for my presence, so I just updated the entry. Clear! I will notify you from this same entry when I have slots available again. Thank you very much and have a nice afternoon. And thanks to everyone for their compliments, hehe[emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@aeons, @Mazurkas, @Vovina

Thank you very much for taking the time to confirm if there were places. I logged out for a moment because they asked for my presence, so I just updated the entry.
Clear! I will notify you from this same entry when I have slots available again. Thank you very much and have a nice afternoon.

And thanks to everyone for their compliments, hehe
@nightclouds sure![emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@nightclouds sure!
Lovely art! Please pinglist me! :)
Lovely art! Please pinglist me! :)
@ClearNoiz I'm probably a bit distracted, I forgot to ask you to follow the order form, although you have already clarified that you want to pay with gems and treasure, I prefer that you answer me with the information in "Order form", so there is a good organization. So it is also clear to me what kind of expression you would like for Liem and Ophir Thank you [emoji=new friend size=1] ________________________________________________________________ @Cynderbark sure :)

@ClearNoiz I'm probably a bit distracted, I forgot to ask you to follow the order form, although you have already clarified that you want to pay with gems and treasure, I prefer that you answer me with the information in "Order form", so there is a good organization. So it is also clear to me what kind of expression you would like for Liem and Ophir

Thank you

@Cynderbark sure :)
@arule
I don't mind paying in treasure. I'll confirm the slot and send you the information.
@arule
I don't mind paying in treasure. I'll confirm the slot and send you the information.
@arule
This is my unnamed bat eared fox character. The reference isn't very good, so if you would want to draw someone else that would be fine.
https://imgur.com/iFCGmeM
Payment in USD, treasure or gems ?: Treasure
Your character personality / gesticulation: He is a gentleman and very well spoken. Maybe a pose of him talking with a little smile? I trust you to draw what you feel comfortable with
Additional notes: Thank you for taking my commission!
@arule
This is my unnamed bat eared fox character. The reference isn't very good, so if you would want to draw someone else that would be fine.
https://imgur.com/iFCGmeM
Payment in USD, treasure or gems ?: Treasure
Your character personality / gesticulation: He is a gentleman and very well spoken. Maybe a pose of him talking with a little smile? I trust you to draw what you feel comfortable with
Additional notes: Thank you for taking my commission!
@Innisfree Thanks for answering.[emoji=new friend size=1] As soon as I finish the other commissions, I will send you later, privately, some sketches to see which one you like the most.
@Innisfree Thanks for answering.
As soon as I finish the other commissions, I will send you later, privately, some sketches to see which one you like the most.
1 2 3