Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chibi Icon Commissions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Nyehehe CR sent! >:3c
I love your art Yuko~! Always worth throwing money at you for~ uwu
Nyehehe CR sent! >:3c
I love your art Yuko~! Always worth throwing money at you for~ uwu
61737_s.gif
@Crossed Ohhh they're all super cute! I wouldnt have any issues with any of them, as far as I can see?
And since they are simple (not like over styleized or have too heavy details) I don't think I'd have to ask for more than 1700g for each of them!
So its up to you who you'd like c:
@Crossed Ohhh they're all super cute! I wouldnt have any issues with any of them, as far as I can see?
And since they are simple (not like over styleized or have too heavy details) I don't think I'd have to ask for more than 1700g for each of them!
So its up to you who you'd like c:
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
@Lyka CRIES
AND I LOVE YOU THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME THROW ART AT YOU QQQQQQQQQQ
@Lyka CRIES
AND I LOVE YOU THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME THROW ART AT YOU QQQQQQQQQQ
ahh okay im having a hard time picking - is there anyone you think you might prefer doing?? lol
ahh okay im having a hard time picking - is there anyone you think you might prefer doing?? lol
@Crossed Wayne I guess? Cats are my thing lmao
@Crossed Wayne I guess? Cats are my thing lmao
bump
bump
Mind if I nab a slot for this guy? :3c [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54061524][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/540616/54061524_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Scry Colors/Genes:[/b] - [b]Apparel:[/b] [item=ebony antlers][item=Respectable Alabaster Locket] [b]Accent/Skin:[/b] [skin=35384] [b]Lore/Personality:[/b] He's a broody winter lad that's quiet and grumpy [b]Requested Expression[/b]: a little grumpy or annoyed [b]Notes:[/b] He has lion type features but you can 100% simplify the skin or interpret it in your own way [b]Payment method:[/b] Gems!
Mind if I nab a slot for this guy? :3c

Dragon:
54061524_350.png

Scry Colors/Genes: -

Apparel:
Ebony Antlers Respectable Alabaster Locket

Accent/Skin:

Lore/Personality: He's a broody winter lad that's quiet and grumpy

Requested Expression: a little grumpy or annoyed

Notes: He has lion type features but you can 100% simplify the skin or interpret it in your own way

Payment method: Gems!
@Ravenhearst There is Kazu, my boy *cries*
I'm happy you seem to take very good care of him, he really deserves it!! Thank you for letting me draw him, too, I feel super honoured ;0;

Also that accent is just *chefkiss*

Okay, so basically like a lion mane? I can totally do that, I just hope I wont overdo it :0
And he basically has 6 horns, right? Including the antlers

The total would be 1800g- I hope thats alright buhgreag
Feel free to set up a CR and I will get to your order as soon as I can!!
@Ravenhearst There is Kazu, my boy *cries*
I'm happy you seem to take very good care of him, he really deserves it!! Thank you for letting me draw him, too, I feel super honoured ;0;

Also that accent is just *chefkiss*

Okay, so basically like a lion mane? I can totally do that, I just hope I wont overdo it :0
And he basically has 6 horns, right? Including the antlers

The total would be 1800g- I hope thats alright buhgreag
Feel free to set up a CR and I will get to your order as soon as I can!!
Dragon:https://toyhou.se/204773.wayne#698813
Scry Colors/Genes:
Apparel: bandana as seen
Accent/Skin:
Lore/Personality: introverted but charismatic when needed-- it drains him. he's overall just a "nice guy" and typically will prefer to keep to himself.
Requested Expression: whatever floats your boat!
Notes: he's a genet
Payment method: gems. 1700, will send now~
Dragon:https://toyhou.se/204773.wayne#698813
Scry Colors/Genes:
Apparel: bandana as seen
Accent/Skin:
Lore/Personality: introverted but charismatic when needed-- it drains him. he's overall just a "nice guy" and typically will prefer to keep to himself.
Requested Expression: whatever floats your boat!
Notes: he's a genet
Payment method: gems. 1700, will send now~
ohh, these are so cute -- would you be up to doing a non-dragon OC (this fella, specifically) by any chance?
ohh, these are so cute -- would you be up to doing a non-dragon OC (this fella, specifically) by any chance?
9.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9