Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | cricklette's art shop (open)
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 76 77
@Suasion Hello!

I've been on the lookout for art as I'm trying to give my lair some character and asthetics and this beautiful art caught my eye! I don't know if you have spots available, but I'd love to be stuck on your pinglist until then, please! -and thank you ♥
@Suasion Hello!

I've been on the lookout for art as I'm trying to give my lair some character and asthetics and this beautiful art caught my eye! I don't know if you have spots available, but I'd love to be stuck on your pinglist until then, please! -and thank you ♥
__Hatchery
rkiaPl1.gif
mlr1H8z.png mbKwr2f.png dsiNAWk.png
ough your artwork is incredible, i'd love to be added to a pinglist! ^-^
ough your artwork is incredible, i'd love to be added to a pinglist! ^-^
pinglist please! ^^
pinglist please! ^^
ATLJ0at.png
Just stopping by to say your art's amazing.
Just stopping by to say your art's amazing.
LxbWmll.png
@unidra thank you so much!!
@unidra thank you so much!!
Oh wow, I adore your art! Can I be put on your pinglist please?
Oh wow, I adore your art! Can I be put on your pinglist please?
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@cartographic of course!
@cartographic of course!
@Mudguts @jotunn @Nightfallen @mercurialwings @Shadowdancer @Weapon @zeeboot @Tynethyne @jia1303 @DragonoftheStars @kitto @SpaceShipRat @Amorah @Fellefan @lyricalmyxteries @borrowedphrases @Erisdar @AbyssToothpaste @Metus @Headlessking @Draginraptor @Dreamcoyote @Hyef @Avmire @Valishtu @Bastiodon @AWB @Wachuma @Effervessa @Saccharine @Cinspawn @Laeyein @Icefire55 @RealityMask @Generation @LeWorm @DragonDawn @EldritchGod @HalfStep @IcefireenFriends @Alpestris @AppleJuicee @Metroid @atypicalpickle @RogueHazel @Phaerie @Cannot @Line @ColorfulLava @home @LavenderHoney @berceuse @Overcoat @cartographic

Hello pinglist! I am opening some quick slots so I can grind some cash for wildclaw scrolls. Ive been working on two larger pieces, so I can take a few commissions as a break.

I will be opening for signatures, sketches, and linearts! Please post your information as the pm system is terrible! You may claim spots beforehand, but I do not always choose first come first serve <3

@Mudguts @jotunn @Nightfallen @mercurialwings @Shadowdancer @Weapon @zeeboot @Tynethyne @jia1303 @DragonoftheStars @kitto @SpaceShipRat @Amorah @Fellefan @lyricalmyxteries @borrowedphrases @Erisdar @AbyssToothpaste @Metus @Headlessking @Draginraptor @Dreamcoyote @Hyef @Avmire @Valishtu @Bastiodon @AWB @Wachuma @Effervessa @Saccharine @Cinspawn @Laeyein @Icefire55 @RealityMask @Generation @LeWorm @DragonDawn @EldritchGod @HalfStep @IcefireenFriends @Alpestris @AppleJuicee @Metroid @atypicalpickle @RogueHazel @Phaerie @Cannot @Line @ColorfulLava @home @LavenderHoney @berceuse @Overcoat @cartographic

Hello pinglist! I am opening some quick slots so I can grind some cash for wildclaw scrolls. Ive been working on two larger pieces, so I can take a few commissions as a break.

I will be opening for signatures, sketches, and linearts! Please post your information as the pm system is terrible! You may claim spots beforehand, but I do not always choose first come first serve <3

@Suasion - I would love to get some signature art of my boy Equinox, if possible? Here he is: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61074709][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/610748/61074709_350.png[/img][/url] But his finished outfit will look like this: [outfit=1366135] Would 2kg be a fair price for this? I don't know how much of the apparel would be shown in the signature, but if I need to pay more for the additional complexity I completely understand ^^
@Suasion - I would love to get some signature art of my boy Equinox, if possible?
Here he is:
61074709_350.png

But his finished outfit will look like this:
G1 Wildclaw

Would 2kg be a fair price for this? I don't know how much of the apparel would be shown in the signature, but if I need to pay more for the additional complexity I completely understand ^^
H5mMPK3.png
@KitsumiMahon 2kg is perfect! thank you :)
feel free to send a CR when you would like, I would love to draw him! Are there any posing preferences for it?
@KitsumiMahon 2kg is perfect! thank you :)
feel free to send a CR when you would like, I would love to draw him! Are there any posing preferences for it?
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 76 77