Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Literal PWYW | Fullbodies + Animations!
@Timeshadow012
Name: Shadoo
Who am I drawing?: Aniko
Image of who I’m drawing (including link): Aniko
What are you paying?(literally anything): 120 gems
Any requests with the art? (Simple background, fun expressions, etc): a happy expression i guess
Any other notes?: none
@Timeshadow012
Name: Shadoo
Who am I drawing?: Aniko
Image of who I’m drawing (including link): Aniko
What are you paying?(literally anything): 120 gems
Any requests with the art? (Simple background, fun expressions, etc): a happy expression i guess
Any other notes?: none
@Shadoo
Will do!
@Shadoo
Will do!
Lovely, lovely holidays...
Come check out my art shop! Lemme draw ur dergs!
Check out my Holiday Hatchery!
My wishlist!

We were here. Qboauiw.png
acecatcher.png
@Shadoo Bun bun! [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/456949737908862976/780965873086496808/fl_commission_59-_Shadoo.png[/img][/center]
@Shadoo
Bun bun!
fl_commission_59-_Shadoo.png
My wishlist!

acecatcher.png
Kay so I have an OC that is a chameleon with rubies on it's back. He has been featured in two arts already but I think that it is time to give him his own solo pic!!!

Name: Onyxbat
Who am I drawing?: Spurk the chameleon.
Image of who I’m drawing (including link): Here he is with his owners. He doesn't have his rubies out in this one tho lol.
What are you paying?(literally anything): Probably some treasure and a chest.
Any requests with the art? (Simple background, fun expressions, etc): Sometimes his owners dress him up in a crown or in one of them pointy wizard hats with the stars. Maybe a party hat.
Any other notes?: The spines on his back are rubies.

Also how many am I allowed to request at once? And can you work with uncolored refs?
Kay so I have an OC that is a chameleon with rubies on it's back. He has been featured in two arts already but I think that it is time to give him his own solo pic!!!

Name: Onyxbat
Who am I drawing?: Spurk the chameleon.
Image of who I’m drawing (including link): Here he is with his owners. He doesn't have his rubies out in this one tho lol.
What are you paying?(literally anything): Probably some treasure and a chest.
Any requests with the art? (Simple background, fun expressions, etc): Sometimes his owners dress him up in a crown or in one of them pointy wizard hats with the stars. Maybe a party hat.
Any other notes?: The spines on his back are rubies.

Also how many am I allowed to request at once? And can you work with uncolored refs?
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@OnyxBat
You can request up to three at once (I have four drawing slots open but I like not have one person take all of them so other people can get a chance too :p) I can work with uncolored refs, although I do ask that you at least tell me the colors (as specifically as possible, like "light blue" or "dark blue" instead of just blue).

He looks like a really cute chameleon, I'll get right on him!
@OnyxBat
You can request up to three at once (I have four drawing slots open but I like not have one person take all of them so other people can get a chance too :p) I can work with uncolored refs, although I do ask that you at least tell me the colors (as specifically as possible, like "light blue" or "dark blue" instead of just blue).

He looks like a really cute chameleon, I'll get right on him!
My wishlist!

acecatcher.png
Awesome, thanks! I just have to decide what other character I'd want drawn lol. I have a few that need art.
Awesome, thanks! I just have to decide what other character I'd want drawn lol. I have a few that need art.
Spurk has a profile now if that helps lol.
Spurk has a profile now if that helps lol.
@OnyxBat The boy!! He's ready to party! [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/456949737908862976/781001636780572682/fl_commission_60-_OnyxBat.png[/img][/center]
@OnyxBat
The boy!! He's ready to party!
fl_commission_60-_OnyxBat.png
My wishlist!

acecatcher.png
He's fabulous! <3 Thank you lol!
He's fabulous! <3 Thank you lol!
@OnyxBat
I'm glad you like him! I had fun drawing him lol, he's a very good boy
@OnyxBat
I'm glad you like him! I had fun drawing him lol, he's a very good boy
My wishlist!

acecatcher.png