Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | hmmm idk
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
@alestrius nooo i dont mean to change his design XD im just trying to ask if he has any places on the body with lighter colorations (like you see if you google search black lion, with a lighter muzzle tip and under-eye - i know theyre fake images) or if the entire body is black (like a panther( without exception besides the mane tips and tailtip

i was assuming the answer to this question is yes, but because you didnt mention anything about the muzzle not being lighter (like the reference image) in the description i was not sure
@alestrius nooo i dont mean to change his design XD im just trying to ask if he has any places on the body with lighter colorations (like you see if you google search black lion, with a lighter muzzle tip and under-eye - i know theyre fake images) or if the entire body is black (like a panther( without exception besides the mane tips and tailtip

i was assuming the answer to this question is yes, but because you didnt mention anything about the muzzle not being lighter (like the reference image) in the description i was not sure
@Pipqu That's kinda what I meant, yeah. I don't really know which will look better, so I'll leave it up to your artistic decision on which you think will turn out better. :P
@Pipqu That's kinda what I meant, yeah. I don't really know which will look better, so I'll leave it up to your artistic decision on which you think will turn out better. :P
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Pipqu Take as much time as you need, even a big break beforehand! No rush at all. :)

She is simple, but thank you for the discount! That's very sweet c:

Most of them I have no preference on for pose expression!
I'll say TinyDragon would work best with something sweet, shy, or cute.
And Kynder should be grumpy/pouty looking.

The rest Im not too picky about! Everyone should have at least a couple descriptors on their profiles if you need inspiration, but you can do whatever comes to mind aha.

Aha, thank you! ;o; I try my best but it's really not much. Im a sucker for pixel too tbh. The first creature is pretty neat looking, and the gradient gives it a sinister/toxic vibe. And yo that second one?? Between the colors and fading its really rad even unfinished.
@Pipqu Take as much time as you need, even a big break beforehand! No rush at all. :)

She is simple, but thank you for the discount! That's very sweet c:

Most of them I have no preference on for pose expression!
I'll say TinyDragon would work best with something sweet, shy, or cute.
And Kynder should be grumpy/pouty looking.

The rest Im not too picky about! Everyone should have at least a couple descriptors on their profiles if you need inspiration, but you can do whatever comes to mind aha.

Aha, thank you! ;o; I try my best but it's really not much. Im a sucker for pixel too tbh. The first creature is pretty neat looking, and the gradient gives it a sinister/toxic vibe. And yo that second one?? Between the colors and fading its really rad even unfinished.
44914091_symGhPh9JxJAU8v.png
@vinifera @Alestrius @cinderspark
hi im pinging you 3 because you all currently commissioned me, just wanted to give a warning that i might take quite a while to finish the commissions - had a minor procedure on a wrist a week ago and havent really been able to bend or move it much since (thankfully not my drawing wrist haha, so i could be drawing i just didnt want to move that wrist for a bit) + kind of hit an art slump (also life is stressful and it is time for school finals). so if any of you potentially want to take back/cancel the order because you would not want to wait, that's more than fine with me. you'll all know thayt i didnt accept the CRs you sent yet anyhow x'D

(+cinderspark, im aware you said its fine if i take a while to finish yours, just wanted to update you anyhow c:)

currently working on vinifera's and alestrius' orders

i will do my best to finish this stuff tho if you do want me to, just need motivation to randomly hit me / probly some time for a break
@vinifera @Alestrius @cinderspark
hi im pinging you 3 because you all currently commissioned me, just wanted to give a warning that i might take quite a while to finish the commissions - had a minor procedure on a wrist a week ago and havent really been able to bend or move it much since (thankfully not my drawing wrist haha, so i could be drawing i just didnt want to move that wrist for a bit) + kind of hit an art slump (also life is stressful and it is time for school finals). so if any of you potentially want to take back/cancel the order because you would not want to wait, that's more than fine with me. you'll all know thayt i didnt accept the CRs you sent yet anyhow x'D

(+cinderspark, im aware you said its fine if i take a while to finish yours, just wanted to update you anyhow c:)

currently working on vinifera's and alestrius' orders

i will do my best to finish this stuff tho if you do want me to, just need motivation to randomly hit me / probly some time for a break
@Pipqu

Thanks for the heads-up! I'm totally okay with waiting! If your wrist is in pain from the procedure I hope it feels better soon!! ^^
@Pipqu

Thanks for the heads-up! I'm totally okay with waiting! If your wrist is in pain from the procedure I hope it feels better soon!! ^^
chocomint-by-ratvork-small.pngfr-sigbetween.pngfr-sigbetween.pngfr-sigbetween.pngChocomint-small-by-Mr-Deer.pngFrostfang-small-by-Mr-Deer.png
@vinifera
okey! noted ^^ i hit a roadblock with the drawing im doing for you earlier and got a little frustrated because it seems like i'll have to change quite a few aspects - so far, 3 layers of attempting to fix mistakes and no end in sight (x oh well, ill just come back when im having a better day cuz i havent been feeling super good xD

and i hope youre doing well! o': and happy holidays

thanks for the well wishes c: most of the general throbbing pain+pain when moving fingers for the most part stopped after day 2 or 3. and if im lucky, now it only begins to hurt when i take the brace off and thus the wrist is not immobilized (bending wrist hurts, and also ive had this issue with the wrist for 2-3 years, its uncomfortable/painful but livable, hopefully mr. procedure helps!) MONOLOGUE OVER. so yes it is feeling better than it was a few days ago C:! also im in love with the wrist immobilizer. its like im pain free
@vinifera
okey! noted ^^ i hit a roadblock with the drawing im doing for you earlier and got a little frustrated because it seems like i'll have to change quite a few aspects - so far, 3 layers of attempting to fix mistakes and no end in sight (x oh well, ill just come back when im having a better day cuz i havent been feeling super good xD

and i hope youre doing well! o': and happy holidays

thanks for the well wishes c: most of the general throbbing pain+pain when moving fingers for the most part stopped after day 2 or 3. and if im lucky, now it only begins to hurt when i take the brace off and thus the wrist is not immobilized (bending wrist hurts, and also ive had this issue with the wrist for 2-3 years, its uncomfortable/painful but livable, hopefully mr. procedure helps!) MONOLOGUE OVER. so yes it is feeling better than it was a few days ago C:! also im in love with the wrist immobilizer. its like im pain free
@Pipqu AAAA I'M SO SORRY,,, this got lost in my notifs
@Pipqu AAAA I'M SO SORRY,,, this got lost in my notifs
@McInk lol it okey, dont worry. i didnt want to ping too many times in case it bothered you so i just kind of put the commission for u aside

ill resume doing ur commission when i can if you are still interested ^^
@McInk lol it okey, dont worry. i didnt want to ping too many times in case it bothered you so i just kind of put the commission for u aside

ill resume doing ur commission when i can if you are still interested ^^
@Pipqu yeah i'm still interested,, it was 1mil kt right?
@Pipqu yeah i'm still interested,, it was 1mil kt right?
@mcink yep! thats the price c: 1,000,000 treasure

side note "1mil kt" is wrong phrasing just to tell u, im pretty sure everyone will understand you regardless, but its written as either "1mil t" or "1,000kt" because 1mil kt is 1,000,000,000 (i think thats a billion? idk numbers)

also 100% sorry if i come off preachy saying that
@mcink yep! thats the price c: 1,000,000 treasure

side note "1mil kt" is wrong phrasing just to tell u, im pretty sure everyone will understand you regardless, but its written as either "1mil t" or "1,000kt" because 1mil kt is 1,000,000,000 (i think thats a billion? idk numbers)

also 100% sorry if i come off preachy saying that
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33