Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Winding Halls | Lore Shop! | OPEN
1 2 3

-

Hello, traveler, and welcome to the Winding Halls!

This library stretches out endlessly, containing a copy of every scroll, book and scrap of paper ever created by dragonkind. It sounds impossible - where could such a building exist? Some believe that it's trapped beneath Sornieth, or stashed away somewhere by the Arcanist, or locked up in the Icewarden's Fortress of Ends. The fact of the matter is, nobody really knows.

Nevertheless, you've found it! You are free to wander the archives, reading for the rest of eternity, if it's what you wish. There, why not start with that one? Pick it up off the shelf, dust off the leather cover, and flip to the beginning. Or the middle, or the end. No one is here to judge you.

You begin to read, quickly entranced by the book. Then, you realize... No, that can't be right. You know the dragon this story's about...!

-

My name is Icarus and I love to write Flight Rising lore. I specialize in tying Sornieth's worldbuilding and lore to individual dragons - though I don't mind not doing so on request. I figured that, if I enjoy something, I might as well open up a shop!

-

Examples

Desmond (leads to a google doc - the dragon it was written for was exalted)

Phantom (leads to google doc)

Charlotte

Orcinus & Hera

Icarus (poem)

Sae

-

Pricing

Short Poem (less than 150 words) - 25kt/g

Long Poem (150+ words) - 50kt/g

Short Story (less than 500 words) - 50kt/g

Medium Story (500-1k words) - 75kt/g

Long Story (1k+ words) - 100kt/g

Go crazy (???) - 75kt/g - Want to give me full creative control over the story? Like to take mild risks? This option is for you! I'll write whatever I want about the dragon (or within a general theme). It could be 500 words, it could be 2.5k words. Who knows! I certainly don't.

-

Other Rules

-No need to ping me, I'm subscribed.
-Half of the payment must come before I start writing, and the other half comes after completion of the piece.
-I won't write anything against FR rules (excessive gore, NSFW, etc.) or overtly dark or grim lore. There's a difference between a tragic story and whump.
-Please credit me and/or link back to my shop wherever you post the writing!
-I take mixed payments at 1g:1000t

-

Current orders:

-

Order Form

Dragon:
Dragon's pronouns:
Type: (short poem, long story, etc)
General plot of story, themes, etc: (we can discuss more details in PMs if you wish)
Any specifics? Other characters, places?:

-

Hello, traveler, and welcome to the Winding Halls!

This library stretches out endlessly, containing a copy of every scroll, book and scrap of paper ever created by dragonkind. It sounds impossible - where could such a building exist? Some believe that it's trapped beneath Sornieth, or stashed away somewhere by the Arcanist, or locked up in the Icewarden's Fortress of Ends. The fact of the matter is, nobody really knows.

Nevertheless, you've found it! You are free to wander the archives, reading for the rest of eternity, if it's what you wish. There, why not start with that one? Pick it up off the shelf, dust off the leather cover, and flip to the beginning. Or the middle, or the end. No one is here to judge you.

You begin to read, quickly entranced by the book. Then, you realize... No, that can't be right. You know the dragon this story's about...!

-

My name is Icarus and I love to write Flight Rising lore. I specialize in tying Sornieth's worldbuilding and lore to individual dragons - though I don't mind not doing so on request. I figured that, if I enjoy something, I might as well open up a shop!

-

Examples

Desmond (leads to a google doc - the dragon it was written for was exalted)

Phantom (leads to google doc)

Charlotte

Orcinus & Hera

Icarus (poem)

Sae

-

Pricing

Short Poem (less than 150 words) - 25kt/g

Long Poem (150+ words) - 50kt/g

Short Story (less than 500 words) - 50kt/g

Medium Story (500-1k words) - 75kt/g

Long Story (1k+ words) - 100kt/g

Go crazy (???) - 75kt/g - Want to give me full creative control over the story? Like to take mild risks? This option is for you! I'll write whatever I want about the dragon (or within a general theme). It could be 500 words, it could be 2.5k words. Who knows! I certainly don't.

-

Other Rules

-No need to ping me, I'm subscribed.
-Half of the payment must come before I start writing, and the other half comes after completion of the piece.
-I won't write anything against FR rules (excessive gore, NSFW, etc.) or overtly dark or grim lore. There's a difference between a tragic story and whump.
-Please credit me and/or link back to my shop wherever you post the writing!
-I take mixed payments at 1g:1000t

-

Current orders:

-

Order Form

Dragon:
Dragon's pronouns:
Type: (short poem, long story, etc)
General plot of story, themes, etc: (we can discuss more details in PMs if you wish)
Any specifics? Other characters, places?:

ICARUS
+3 FR time
they/them
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63366722][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/633668/63366722_350.png[/img][/url] Type: Go crazy! I want a story for sure. I'll tip! :) General plot of story, themes, etc: I have a description in his bio, would just like a story to go with it! Any specifics? Other characters, place?: nah
63366722_350.png

Type: Go crazy! I want a story for sure. I'll tip! :)
General plot of story, themes, etc: I have a description in his bio, would just like a story to go with it!
Any specifics? Other characters, place?: nah
@Doony I'll write for Sae! And yes, I take mixed, I just forgot to write it on the post, woops

@Cats Wow, what a cool dragon! He's gonna be fun to write for.
@Doony I'll write for Sae! And yes, I take mixed, I just forgot to write it on the post, woops

@Cats Wow, what a cool dragon! He's gonna be fun to write for.

ICARUS
+3 FR time
they/them
Bump!
Bump!

ICARUS
+3 FR time
they/them
^
^

ICARUS
+3 FR time
they/them
Hello icarus757, if you're not too busy, could I order some lore from you? :D I just bought a new dragon and I would love some writing for them! Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60565219][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/605653/60565219_350.png[/img][/url] Type: Go Crazy! General plot of story, themes, etc: I drew a little header for them (in their bio) maybe it will help inspire you..! For themes: night time, dark (dark sclera?); but really anything is good! Any specifics? Other characters, places?: none! I hope you have fun writing :3
Hello icarus757, if you're not too busy, could I order some lore from you? :D I just bought a new dragon and I would love some writing for them!

Dragon: 60565219_350.png
Type: Go Crazy!
General plot of story, themes, etc: I drew a little header for them (in their bio) maybe it will help inspire you..! For themes: night time, dark (dark sclera?); but really anything is good!
Any specifics? Other characters, places?: none! I hope you have fun writing :3
21gK2sL.png
@Binkobonko Cool art, I'd love to write for them! Just send half of the payment and I'll start working!
@Binkobonko Cool art, I'd love to write for them! Just send half of the payment and I'll start working!

ICARUS
+3 FR time
they/them
bump!
bump!

ICARUS
+3 FR time
they/them
bump !
bump !

ICARUS
+3 FR time