Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Foddart]Scrimshaw Scrawls: Oct. 18-24
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@Looshiana

Hey, totally missed your ping yesterday, sorry!

Yes I am, provided you're cool with me delivering next week or later! If that's fine, then pop the request right over :)
@Looshiana

Hey, totally missed your ping yesterday, sorry!

Yes I am, provided you're cool with me delivering next week or later! If that's fine, then pop the request right over :)
@Khi I will send the request. Just some minutes for me to organize it c:
@Khi I will send the request. Just some minutes for me to organize it c:
Art_shop.png
@EternallySacred It's complete, thank you for your order! If you'd like me to put it on a non transparent background for you let me know :) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/532800697322700804/769662048719077458/foreternal.png[/img]
@EternallySacred
It's complete, thank you for your order! If you'd like me to put it on a non transparent background for you let me know :)

foreternal.png
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
@Khi

Lore Length: 400-500 words

Payment: Levels. How many should I sent? I'm bad with numbers xD

Perspective Dragon:
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53888736

Perspective Dragon Personality:All the info is on her bio. But i'd like something of her on her starting on her director room and them moving to her routine on the prision.

She does not recall her past very well. her parents are ramach and aleph (they are by her side, same city, but they also don't recall her exactly cause she was very young. she was an hatchling when she was lost.

Additional Characters: You can include a random prision guard, a secretary, etc, these lind of NPCs for her to talk on her daily routine.

Additional Character Info: --

Snippet Brief: --

Additional Thoughts:--
@Khi

Lore Length: 400-500 words

Payment: Levels. How many should I sent? I'm bad with numbers xD

Perspective Dragon:
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53888736

Perspective Dragon Personality:All the info is on her bio. But i'd like something of her on her starting on her director room and them moving to her routine on the prision.

She does not recall her past very well. her parents are ramach and aleph (they are by her side, same city, but they also don't recall her exactly cause she was very young. she was an hatchling when she was lost.

Additional Characters: You can include a random prision guard, a secretary, etc, these lind of NPCs for her to talk on her daily routine.

Additional Character Info: --

Snippet Brief: --

Additional Thoughts:--
Art_shop.png
@Looshiana I'll put you down for 500 words since I've found that I tend to go over wc anyway (hahaha...)

So, that should be a total of 75 levels! Feel free to send that over to me or to another receiver and I'll get a PM with additional thoughts/questions over to you soonish. Thanks for commissioning, and I look forward to writing your pretty dragon :)
@Looshiana I'll put you down for 500 words since I've found that I tend to go over wc anyway (hahaha...)

So, that should be a total of 75 levels! Feel free to send that over to me or to another receiver and I'll get a PM with additional thoughts/questions over to you soonish. Thanks for commissioning, and I look forward to writing your pretty dragon :)
@Khi I'll send to you then!
@Khi I'll send to you then!
Art_shop.png
@LithoLab

Username: AetherDragon
ID: 223964
Dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24773528
Good: MM
Price: 175 levels (add the halo)

Is the accent included in the base price? Also, I might not be able to get the additional 50 levels for a MM in time so would it be possible to pay in treasure if I cannot send in the levels in time? Otherwise, I'll switch to a CC.
@LithoLab

Username: AetherDragon
ID: 223964
Dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24773528
Good: MM
Price: 175 levels (add the halo)

Is the accent included in the base price? Also, I might not be able to get the additional 50 levels for a MM in time so would it be possible to pay in treasure if I cannot send in the levels in time? Otherwise, I'll switch to a CC.
AQw0PQz.png
@DarkElite020
He looks fantastic! Thank you again and I’d love for it to have a transparent background :)
@DarkElite020
He looks fantastic! Thank you again and I’d love for it to have a transparent background :)
CCphzwS.png Gem to Treasure Sales
Dom Shop
@EternallySacred
Glad you like it! The image I sent you should already be transparent :)
@EternallySacred
Glad you like it! The image I sent you should already be transparent :)
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
@AetherDragon the accent would be considered an "apparel", so +25 to the base price. If you can't finish payment before the end of this week, I would personally accept the dragons/levels rather than through a receiver. So don't worry about that!

Just let me know if you'd like an MM or CC!
@AetherDragon the accent would be considered an "apparel", so +25 to the base price. If you can't finish payment before the end of this week, I would personally accept the dragons/levels rather than through a receiver. So don't worry about that!

Just let me know if you'd like an MM or CC!
russell_litholab.png He/they | FR+2 | I use tone indicators!
Plague Push Hub
Abiding Vanguard
Nest Rentals
2021-08-11_LithoLab.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19