Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Xieu's art (humans, gijinkas, ocs) [USD)
1 2 3 4 5
@mmuted I'm so glad to hear that aaaahh!!! And yes for sure! Here are a couple of variations I've tried, if you could let me know which works best (sorry there are minimal differences between each of them LOL) or if you'd like further adjustments! [img]https://i.imgur.com/cgryoL3.jpg[/img] And noted about the bunny! That is...so cute omg I am going to Die <3 is there a particular pattern/colour that you have in mind for the bunny?
@mmuted I'm so glad to hear that aaaahh!!!
And yes for sure! Here are a couple of variations I've tried, if you could let me know which works best (sorry there are minimal differences between each of them LOL) or if you'd like further adjustments!

cgryoL3.jpg

And noted about the bunny! That is...so cute omg I am going to Die <3 is there a particular pattern/colour that you have in mind for the bunny?
JdImn7O.gifnpm0gZ4.pngJdImn7O.gif
@xieu #3 is exactly what I was thinking <333 thanks so much
and nothing in mind for pattern for the bunny! :D<3
@xieu #3 is exactly what I was thinking <333 thanks so much
and nothing in mind for pattern for the bunny! :D<3
UvoSPaU.pngEgSsKCP.pngsdVKhGb.png
@mmuted I am here with a lineart update!will fix the bunny and add his watch~ let me know if there's anything you'd like changed or any other details you'd like added! I will PM you my paypal email in a bit ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/TV87rJH.jpg[/img]
@mmuted I am here with a lineart update!will fix the bunny and add his watch~ let me know if there's anything you'd like changed or any other details you'd like added! I will PM you my paypal email in a bit ^^

TV87rJH.jpg
Aahhh this looks so good!!! Sending payment momentarily <33
Aahhh this looks so good!!! Sending payment momentarily <33
@mmuted an update with flats + starting to render! [img]https://i.imgur.com/eoGIzRO.jpg[/img]
@mmuted an update with flats + starting to render!

eoGIzRO.jpg
KHR and FE? 10/10 taste hehe. Lovely art!
KHR and FE? 10/10 taste hehe. Lovely art!
Ninian_dancer_ring_zpsiy9gxpns.gif
@xieu AAAAA<33 This is looking so good!!
@xieu AAAAA<33 This is looking so good!!
@/Ryohei aaaa TY!! you also have good taste heheh @mmuted your commission is ready!!! this was so much fun to draw omg thank you very much again for commissioning me! if there's anything that needs to be changed, let me know, otherwise I will send over a google drive link with the full resolution (the file is massive LOL) along with a couple of variations like w/o lighting effects and the blurry foreground leaves and the such~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/BNmvfti.png[/img]
@/Ryohei aaaa TY!! you also have good taste heheh

@mmuted your commission is ready!!! this was so much fun to draw omg thank you very much again for commissioning me! if there's anything that needs to be changed, let me know, otherwise I will send over a google drive link with the full resolution (the file is massive LOL) along with a couple of variations like w/o lighting effects and the blurry foreground leaves and the such~

BNmvfti.png
@xieu WOAH. FHDJGFJSHDHDH HOLY HECC THIS IS REALLY GOOD.

Omg, i could gush for hours about this, Im so in love with this, this is beautiful, xieu!! You really nailed this, youve made my boy look so lovely!!! The lighting is gorgeous and I look forward to drive :D amg the bunny too <333 so cute

Thank you so so much for this!! Im so glad the first art Ive purchased for him is such high quality. <333
@xieu WOAH. FHDJGFJSHDHDH HOLY HECC THIS IS REALLY GOOD.

Omg, i could gush for hours about this, Im so in love with this, this is beautiful, xieu!! You really nailed this, youve made my boy look so lovely!!! The lighting is gorgeous and I look forward to drive :D amg the bunny too <333 so cute

Thank you so so much for this!! Im so glad the first art Ive purchased for him is such high quality. <333
dropping in to say WOAH that is some GORGEOUS art right there
dropping in to say WOAH that is some GORGEOUS art right there
Enaka
Any Pronouns
Feel free to ping! c:
FR Time: +0
Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5