Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | aquaberyl’s sketch shop
1 2 3 4
thank you!! I appreciate it!
thank you!! I appreciate it!
tumblr_inline_nk71atz2Rg1qg2i5p.png
Thank you! And take all the time you need, there's no rush :3
Thank you! And take all the time you need, there's no rush :3
» lore | wishlist | menagerie
» she / her
» fr tumblr
@ratbones yo! just a question :0 should i go off of a specific image for his outfit and hairstyle or just choose whichever?
@ratbones yo! just a question :0 should i go off of a specific image for his outfit and hairstyle or just choose whichever?
x8bDWFu.png
5BsilZ9.png
dEe2UrM.png
NOP5viO.png
the first is probably the best in terms of outfit, the hairstyle is just sort of... as long as it's wavy dark red hair in a ponytail, it's all good!
the first is probably the best in terms of outfit, the hairstyle is just sort of... as long as it's wavy dark red hair in a ponytail, it's all good!
tumblr_inline_nk71atz2Rg1qg2i5p.png
@ratbones alright! :D
@ratbones alright! :D
x8bDWFu.png
5BsilZ9.png
dEe2UrM.png
NOP5viO.png
dragon/character: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61637259][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/616373/61637259_350.png[/img][/url] type & payment: simple, treasure extra notes: if you could draw him with his familiar or any other animal that would be awesome!
dragon/character: 61637259_350.png
type & payment: simple, treasure
extra notes: if you could draw him with his familiar or any other animal that would be awesome!
wGrAWrMVtuwwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
@zedortoo oh! technically the shop is closed since i've been busy with school... but actually, since it'll be the weekend tomorrow, i can probably take your order! :'D

depending on the complexity, drawing him with his familiar/an animal might add to the price though– would you prefer him with his familiar or a specific animal? and how should i draw them together? :v (like, should they be facing each other or just be next to each other or,,, etc. or if it's a smaller animal, should it be sitting on his head or something like that?). if it's a smaller animal it's prooobably fairly easy so that likely won't add too much! ^^
@zedortoo oh! technically the shop is closed since i've been busy with school... but actually, since it'll be the weekend tomorrow, i can probably take your order! :'D

depending on the complexity, drawing him with his familiar/an animal might add to the price though– would you prefer him with his familiar or a specific animal? and how should i draw them together? :v (like, should they be facing each other or just be next to each other or,,, etc. or if it's a smaller animal, should it be sitting on his head or something like that?). if it's a smaller animal it's prooobably fairly easy so that likely won't add too much! ^^
x8bDWFu.png
5BsilZ9.png
dEe2UrM.png
NOP5viO.png
@amxndael

oh, nevermind about the animal then! and i'm sorry for bothering you, you can put my order on hold if you wish!
@amxndael

oh, nevermind about the animal then! and i'm sorry for bothering you, you can put my order on hold if you wish!
wGrAWrMVtuwwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
[b]dragon/character:[/b] Human girl [b]type & payment:[/b] (coloured sketch / +100k treasure) let me know if u need me to add up my payment since its a custom character[emoji=guardian happy size=1] [b]extra notes:[/b] She is down-to-earth and a pretty bold gal, also a bit tomboy-ish. I don't have an example of her yet but I can give u the details: - [url=https://images.app.goo.gl/SkcWQdfR9LGWCLzb9]Hair[/url] (at #3), but make it a bit longer if possible, with extra small side hair strands. Color is [url=https://images.app.goo.gl/YAve4gfY8k1kzf6s8]deep dark purple[/url] (or even darker than that). - Silver [url=https://images.app.goo.gl/8JS657pgTXMppEaD9]Eyes[/url] (somewhere similar to it). - A silver earring piercing on her right ear. - Outfit will be a furred hood coat. [i]Sorry if its a lot, PM me if u have any questions![/i][emoji=heart size=1]
dragon/character: Human girl
type & payment: (coloured sketch / +100k treasure) let me know if u need me to add up my payment since its a custom character
extra notes: She is down-to-earth and a pretty bold gal, also a bit tomboy-ish.

I don't have an example of her yet but I can give u the details:

- Hair (at #3), but make it a bit longer if possible, with extra small side hair strands. Color is deep dark purple (or even darker than that).
- Silver Eyes (somewhere similar to it).
- A silver earring piercing on her right ear.
- Outfit will be a furred hood coat.

Sorry if its a lot, PM me if u have any questions!
7kXqKFJ.png x0wa6.gif
@zedortoo it's not a bother at all! ^^ i can actually do your order today so i'll take it! c: (and if you do want an animal in the drawing, a small one probably won't add anything price-wise! like a cat, bird, snake- what have you. so if there is a specific one you'd like don't be afraid to tell me uwu)

edit: if you see this first, check my pm!

@NickyJade156 whshj okay i'll take yours as well! i'll work on it after zedortoo's c:

@zedortoo it's not a bother at all! ^^ i can actually do your order today so i'll take it! c: (and if you do want an animal in the drawing, a small one probably won't add anything price-wise! like a cat, bird, snake- what have you. so if there is a specific one you'd like don't be afraid to tell me uwu)

edit: if you see this first, check my pm!

@NickyJade156 whshj okay i'll take yours as well! i'll work on it after zedortoo's c:

x8bDWFu.png
5BsilZ9.png
dEe2UrM.png
NOP5viO.png
1 2 3 4