Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | flat rate commissions [closed]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23
@Machidieles @WarriorsGate thanks both, slots confirmed, please edit in your orders when you have a moment!
@Machidieles @WarriorsGate thanks both, slots confirmed, please edit in your orders when you have a moment!
@rinrar, so sorry, but I have trouble editing the google docs could I be added to the pinglist of that’s ok
@rinrar, so sorry, but I have trouble editing the google docs could I be added to the pinglist of that’s ok
E76-FF5-E2-CF16-4-B9-C-BB53-FF494-EA76-BCA.gif
TheGodQueen
» she/him
» Lilith
» fr +8h

» Tumblr
» Instagram
» Wishlist
2-F8-EA3-E2-8-FD2-4-FFC-A81-A-F3-ACEA483220.gif
@TheGodQueen no problem at all, have added you! :>
@TheGodQueen no problem at all, have added you! :>
@Luunai @menghuancat @bothriolepis @AutumnNiche @galyxies @Asterodea @Line @spectralOasis @SongOfShadows @BadJuju @brightmeadow @Celestriakle @GlitchingFlame @Bashett @OnyxBat @Aqualia @Eiyora @lyricalmyxteries @Junonia @Pensacola @WillowWisp64 @Odile @nuue @Katsuji @Machidieles @Joule @Sucrosette @mugwort @TA74 @WarriorsGate @crowvidae @Nilock @TaityaTwi @TheGodQueen @Draconawitches @sessmachine @suawansan @Tirtouga678 @Dalilah @Meniph @Andraya @findingpears @IndigoStarshine @fatedbetrayer @cyx @Alphrussia @RoseTeaGhost @GarbagePal @viciousprincess @Raan @hyenaglasses

hi all! (probably some time ago) you added yourself to my pinglist. shop is now open for 2 slots after a long hiatus with slightly updated prices & rules!

pinglist: feel free to add/remove yourself, or ask if you have trouble editing!
PINGLIST HERE

@Luunai @menghuancat @bothriolepis @AutumnNiche @galyxies @Asterodea @Line @spectralOasis @SongOfShadows @BadJuju @brightmeadow @Celestriakle @GlitchingFlame @Bashett @OnyxBat @Aqualia @Eiyora @lyricalmyxteries @Junonia @Pensacola @WillowWisp64 @Odile @nuue @Katsuji @Machidieles @Joule @Sucrosette @mugwort @TA74 @WarriorsGate @crowvidae @Nilock @TaityaTwi @TheGodQueen @Draconawitches @sessmachine @suawansan @Tirtouga678 @Dalilah @Meniph @Andraya @findingpears @IndigoStarshine @fatedbetrayer @cyx @Alphrussia @RoseTeaGhost @GarbagePal @viciousprincess @Raan @hyenaglasses

hi all! (probably some time ago) you added yourself to my pinglist. shop is now open for 2 slots after a long hiatus with slightly updated prices & rules!

pinglist: feel free to add/remove yourself, or ask if you have trouble editing!
PINGLIST HERE

@rinrar
thank you for your consideration! orz

your username: xxveil
your id: 84699
dragon or OC image/link: https://toyhou.se/22009904.lethe
type: OC
style: style 1? i honestly wouldn't mind either!
any extra notes?: they have some design notes on their page!
@rinrar
thank you for your consideration! orz

your username: xxveil
your id: 84699
dragon or OC image/link: https://toyhou.se/22009904.lethe
type: OC
style: style 1? i honestly wouldn't mind either!
any extra notes?: they have some design notes on their page!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@rinrar your username: rubin your id: 324909 dragon or OC image/link: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82842698][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/828427/82842698_350.png[/img][/url] type: dragon only style: style 2 [soft lines] any extra notes?: n/a, thank you in advance!
@rinrar

your username: rubin
your id: 324909
dragon or OC image/link:
82842698_350.png
type: dragon only
style: style 2 [soft lines]
any extra notes?: n/a, thank you in advance!
mori and sakuragi! art by LightsKamAction.
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
Claim! aa
Claim! aa
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
@XXVeil hmm I think would be ok to draw them! very cute OC. they don't seem more complex than most dragons, so the flate rate of 500K would apply. :> if you're happy with that, I'll confirm the slot!

@rubin slot confirmed, thank you! :>

@XXVeil hmm I think would be ok to draw them! very cute OC. they don't seem more complex than most dragons, so the flate rate of 500K would apply. :> if you're happy with that, I'll confirm the slot!

@rubin slot confirmed, thank you! :>

Can I join the waitlist if you have one? ;v;
Can I join the waitlist if you have one? ;v;
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
@Bashett unfortunately I can't offer a wait list, my slots are pinglist only. :<
However I do intend to open more slots more regularly - with luck hopefully you can grab one of the next rounds. :>
@Bashett unfortunately I can't offer a wait list, my slots are pinglist only. :<
However I do intend to open more slots more regularly - with luck hopefully you can grab one of the next rounds. :>
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23