Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Amber Writes Some Bios [IM BACK]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[center][b]OPEN[/b]/CLOSED[/center] [i][/i]Okay so this is definitely an impulse decision and not a well set-up shop but here we are. I really like writing. A lot. If y'all want some bios written for you I'd be more than happy to do so! Basically, prices are going to run on a 100 treasure per word basis. 100 words=10000 treasure 200 words=20000 treasure 300 words=30000 treasure 400 words=40000 treasure 500 words=50000 treasure Please let me know if you have any preferences as to the writing style(I prefer first/third person, I prefer storytelling/character description, etc.) [quote=order form] how many words?: Preferences?: dragon in question(link preferred): [/quote] NOTE: If a bio doesn't turn out to be EXACTLY the number of words you paid for, the extra handful of words come free! Flat rate only. NOTE: After an incident in which a player asked me to write over 50 bios, please note I will not take orders for more than 3 bios at once from any particular person. NOTE: I'll do dragon OCs as long as there's no inappropriate content, a picture and/or description of the character is included. As for human/anthropomorphic/etc ocs, I won't do those. I have the right to refuse writing a character for any reason. [center][color=green][i][b]WAITLIST:[/b][/i][/color][/center] 1. 2. 3. [center][color=green][i][b]PINGLIST:[/b][/i][/color][/center] @Angilian
OPEN/CLOSED
Okay so this is definitely an impulse decision and not a well set-up shop but here we are. I really like writing. A lot. If y'all want some bios written for you I'd be more than happy to do so! Basically, prices are going to run on a 100 treasure per word basis.

100 words=10000 treasure
200 words=20000 treasure
300 words=30000 treasure
400 words=40000 treasure
500 words=50000 treasure

Please let me know if you have any preferences as to the writing style(I prefer first/third person, I prefer storytelling/character description, etc.)
order form wrote:
how many words?:
Preferences?:
dragon in question(link preferred):

NOTE: If a bio doesn't turn out to be EXACTLY the number of words you paid for, the extra handful of words come free! Flat rate only.

NOTE: After an incident in which a player asked me to write over 50 bios, please note I will not take orders for more than 3 bios at once from any particular person.

NOTE: I'll do dragon OCs as long as there's no inappropriate content, a picture and/or description of the character is included. As for human/anthropomorphic/etc ocs, I won't do those. I have the right to refuse writing a character for any reason.
WAITLIST:
PINGLIST:

@Angilian
Go to my Art Shop or my Lore Shop!

lm4oMbu.png8SvhlQJ.png
An Example of My Writing

The rafters creak as the ship bends into submission of the waves. I hear the screaming of claws dragging down slick wood as young imperials are thrown to the sides of the boat. Silence. Heartbeats. Cannons echo in the distance as I steer us away from the shore and into the face of the congregation of enemy ships; my crew is angered that I even have the audacity to do so.

"What are you doing?" Peregrine growls into my face. She puts a claw to my neck as her face furrows. Eyes darkened, she speaks again. "Your job in this wasteland is to gather information, not to gather a body count."

"Nobody knows better than you that information and body counts often come together," I laugh bitterly. The ocean slaps the sides of the boat, the saltwater stinging my skin as it rises and floods onto the deck. Peregrine's mouth curls; she's all too joyful to watch me make a fatal error. Tatania's claws rake down Peregrine's already damaged right eye. Blood blooms at her eyebrow and begins to run, mixing with the sea foam beneath our feet.

"Stop baring your teeth at the commander and do something. The gods know that if Sun heard we swept you off deck, The Amber Vale would feel more blessed than mournful." Tatania can hardly finish her sentence before Peregrine has thrown a trident towards her, squarely missing. The trident pegs the waterlogged floorboards, Tatania's tail falling just out of its grasp.

"Now is not the time for in-fighting!" I screech. the ship is half underwater and those who cannot fly are likely to be lost. I have a duty to Sun. Although tempting, I will not sacrifice my legacy to put Peregrine in her place.

Cannons continue to fire and the sound of metal hitting the ocean combines with my desperate commands to the crew. Those who breathe fire attempt to catch enemy ships alight as the nightfall is broken by ignited boats. The Amber Vale has always been outnumbered in every way; we are the smallest and the weakest of the Mirrorlight Promenade. My job is to gather the information we need to survive each unending war. To find the weaknesses of the outside clans. Sometimes, unfortunately, that requires using them.

This is my last thought as water and fire mix into a quickly evaporating cocktail. The wave engulfs me and my crew as the ship bends under weight and pressure. I hear snapping wood but I know that we have stopped the attack from breaching the shore. Silence. Heartbeats. Sand.

Sun stands over me, her radiant and aged eyes staring me into submission before I even reach full consciousness. Sand sticks to every inch of my skin, and I see broken driftwood and half-breathing dragons littered across the shore.

"I'm sorry," I say quietly.

"Don't be," she says. Sun's voice sounds like hot molasses. I can't stand disappointing her. "You know that you'll always be my real second in command."

Peregrine, Sun's official right-hand dragon lies some 200 feet away. I summon a weak smile. Nobody knows that my real duty is not reconnaissance. I look unassuming, but always remember: In the eye of the hurricane lies quiet.
An Example of My Writing

The rafters creak as the ship bends into submission of the waves. I hear the screaming of claws dragging down slick wood as young imperials are thrown to the sides of the boat. Silence. Heartbeats. Cannons echo in the distance as I steer us away from the shore and into the face of the congregation of enemy ships; my crew is angered that I even have the audacity to do so.

"What are you doing?" Peregrine growls into my face. She puts a claw to my neck as her face furrows. Eyes darkened, she speaks again. "Your job in this wasteland is to gather information, not to gather a body count."

"Nobody knows better than you that information and body counts often come together," I laugh bitterly. The ocean slaps the sides of the boat, the saltwater stinging my skin as it rises and floods onto the deck. Peregrine's mouth curls; she's all too joyful to watch me make a fatal error. Tatania's claws rake down Peregrine's already damaged right eye. Blood blooms at her eyebrow and begins to run, mixing with the sea foam beneath our feet.

"Stop baring your teeth at the commander and do something. The gods know that if Sun heard we swept you off deck, The Amber Vale would feel more blessed than mournful." Tatania can hardly finish her sentence before Peregrine has thrown a trident towards her, squarely missing. The trident pegs the waterlogged floorboards, Tatania's tail falling just out of its grasp.

"Now is not the time for in-fighting!" I screech. the ship is half underwater and those who cannot fly are likely to be lost. I have a duty to Sun. Although tempting, I will not sacrifice my legacy to put Peregrine in her place.

Cannons continue to fire and the sound of metal hitting the ocean combines with my desperate commands to the crew. Those who breathe fire attempt to catch enemy ships alight as the nightfall is broken by ignited boats. The Amber Vale has always been outnumbered in every way; we are the smallest and the weakest of the Mirrorlight Promenade. My job is to gather the information we need to survive each unending war. To find the weaknesses of the outside clans. Sometimes, unfortunately, that requires using them.

This is my last thought as water and fire mix into a quickly evaporating cocktail. The wave engulfs me and my crew as the ship bends under weight and pressure. I hear snapping wood but I know that we have stopped the attack from breaching the shore. Silence. Heartbeats. Sand.

Sun stands over me, her radiant and aged eyes staring me into submission before I even reach full consciousness. Sand sticks to every inch of my skin, and I see broken driftwood and half-breathing dragons littered across the shore.

"I'm sorry," I say quietly.

"Don't be," she says. Sun's voice sounds like hot molasses. I can't stand disappointing her. "You know that you'll always be my real second in command."

Peregrine, Sun's official right-hand dragon lies some 200 feet away. I summon a weak smile. Nobody knows that my real duty is not reconnaissance. I look unassuming, but always remember: In the eye of the hurricane lies quiet.

lm4oMbu.png8SvhlQJ.png
[emoji=scroll size=1]

lm4oMbu.png8SvhlQJ.png
@Ambervale
how many words?: 300
Preferences?: Something ominous? Foreboding I guess
dragon in question(link preferred): https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42836783
@Ambervale
how many words?: 300
Preferences?: Something ominous? Foreboding I guess
dragon in question(link preferred): https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42836783
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
@SayuriHawthorn Sounds great! I'll get started on it right away. Please send payment as a one way CR, it won't be accepted until you've received the writing.
@SayuriHawthorn Sounds great! I'll get started on it right away. Please send payment as a one way CR, it won't be accepted until you've received the writing.

lm4oMbu.png8SvhlQJ.png
@Ambervale

Would you do ocs as well?
@Ambervale

[quote name="Vibe" date="2020-08-08 17:54:06" ] @Ambervale Would you do ocs as well? [/quote] @Vibe Thank you so much for asking this because it's a good question I forgot to include. I'll do dragon OCs as long as there's no inappropriate content, a picture and/or description of the character is included. As for human/anthropomorphic/etc ocs, I won't do those.
Vibe wrote on 2020-08-08 17:54:06:
@Ambervale

@Vibe Thank you so much for asking this because it's a good question I forgot to include. I'll do dragon OCs as long as there's no inappropriate content, a picture and/or description of the character is included. As for human/anthropomorphic/etc ocs, I won't do those.

lm4oMbu.png8SvhlQJ.png
[emoji=scroll size=1]

lm4oMbu.png8SvhlQJ.png
[emoji=scroll size=1]

lm4oMbu.png8SvhlQJ.png
@SayuriHawthorn

Just outside of my vision, travelers gather. They appear to me in the form of clouded figures moseying from side to side. As they fade in and out, my body comes to terms with the potion I downed only moments earlier. I come to realize it is not them, but me who is staggering.

A hoard of mirrors comes into sharp focus. Their fangs are disproportionately large and their wings hang as leathery blankets, eating up patches of the sky. I withdraw into the shadows, leaping back towards the den as the scarlet sash across my breast is torn on a sharp rock. I laugh to myself cynically as I think of my two passions-magic and blood.

The woods rock and scream as the mirrors trample it. I hear what seems like thousands of feet, albeit only twelve. Finally, a sharp talon slices through the hair on the tip of my tail. Too close. A small cut blossoms on my skin as I rise through the trees. Shadow engulfs me as I fly towards what I pray to be the watchtower.

Suddenly a thought crosses my head much like a daffodil in the spring light; it comes and goes before you take the time to appreciate or ponder it. Magic. Blood. Why didn't my potion work? If I want the strength of a mirror, I need the blood of one. I stare down at the infested forest, listening to the howls of the pack below. Torn pieces of scarlet fabric hang in the balance, hardly stable on gnarled twigs and dead trees.

I look towards the watchtower. I know what lies there. A fully finished potion with pieces of every creature and vermin in the Tangled Wood. My clan needs the strength in order to defeat the constant raids permeating the area. They need the strength. But I don't. And with that thought, I dive back into the darkness towards the mirrors.

Let me know if there's anything that doesn't fit your other lore/that you want to change. Since I didn't have any reference about your character, I made assumptions as to profession/personality/etc.
@SayuriHawthorn

Just outside of my vision, travelers gather. They appear to me in the form of clouded figures moseying from side to side. As they fade in and out, my body comes to terms with the potion I downed only moments earlier. I come to realize it is not them, but me who is staggering.

A hoard of mirrors comes into sharp focus. Their fangs are disproportionately large and their wings hang as leathery blankets, eating up patches of the sky. I withdraw into the shadows, leaping back towards the den as the scarlet sash across my breast is torn on a sharp rock. I laugh to myself cynically as I think of my two passions-magic and blood.

The woods rock and scream as the mirrors trample it. I hear what seems like thousands of feet, albeit only twelve. Finally, a sharp talon slices through the hair on the tip of my tail. Too close. A small cut blossoms on my skin as I rise through the trees. Shadow engulfs me as I fly towards what I pray to be the watchtower.

Suddenly a thought crosses my head much like a daffodil in the spring light; it comes and goes before you take the time to appreciate or ponder it. Magic. Blood. Why didn't my potion work? If I want the strength of a mirror, I need the blood of one. I stare down at the infested forest, listening to the howls of the pack below. Torn pieces of scarlet fabric hang in the balance, hardly stable on gnarled twigs and dead trees.

I look towards the watchtower. I know what lies there. A fully finished potion with pieces of every creature and vermin in the Tangled Wood. My clan needs the strength in order to defeat the constant raids permeating the area. They need the strength. But I don't. And with that thought, I dive back into the darkness towards the mirrors.

Let me know if there's anything that doesn't fit your other lore/that you want to change. Since I didn't have any reference about your character, I made assumptions as to profession/personality/etc.

lm4oMbu.png8SvhlQJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15