Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Valth's Art Shop (CLOSED - USD/G/T)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@OnyxBat

I'm not terribly comfortable in my skills for drawing younger characters just yet- However these are my best estimates now:
  • I can do a bust of Zakka with that reference, however some things written on there are a little hard to read but I can send refs to clarify all that.
  • I can try a bust for Maloree but it will take me a little longer as I'm not used to drawing feminine figure just yet.
since these top two are just standalone busts, each one is 15 USD = 1500G = 150KT

The one with Hype and her son is fine as it seems Lance is a teen. 22.5 USD = 2250G = 225KT for this one

I hope this helped! Let me know what you decide ^^

@OnyxBat

I'm not terribly comfortable in my skills for drawing younger characters just yet- However these are my best estimates now:
  • I can do a bust of Zakka with that reference, however some things written on there are a little hard to read but I can send refs to clarify all that.
  • I can try a bust for Maloree but it will take me a little longer as I'm not used to drawing feminine figure just yet.
since these top two are just standalone busts, each one is 15 USD = 1500G = 150KT

The one with Hype and her son is fine as it seems Lance is a teen. 22.5 USD = 2250G = 225KT for this one

I hope this helped! Let me know what you decide ^^

fr_sig.png
@Cannot

Thank you sm! I'm open for art trades if that's more your thing X)
@Cannot

Thank you sm! I'm open for art trades if that's more your thing X)
fr_sig.png
@sadashi

T-T I'm not an avid artist either, i'm afraid- more bad doodles & pixel art than any finished pieces, thank you for the offer though!
@sadashi

T-T I'm not an avid artist either, i'm afraid- more bad doodles & pixel art than any finished pieces, thank you for the offer though!
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
Heck I'll commission them all (as long as that's okay with you!) because these have been on my list for a while now. Feel free to check my math on this because I don't trust it lol. But the total would be something around 675,000?

He's actually a kid but I do have a design for him as a teen! Basically he looks the same but instead of wearing dinosaurs he wears something more preppy I can give you the images I refed if that helps.

I can also send the pics I refed for Zakka too.
I'll just need a sec because I'll have to pull out my flashdrive lol.
Heck I'll commission them all (as long as that's okay with you!) because these have been on my list for a while now. Feel free to check my math on this because I don't trust it lol. But the total would be something around 675,000?

He's actually a kid but I do have a design for him as a teen! Basically he looks the same but instead of wearing dinosaurs he wears something more preppy I can give you the images I refed if that helps.

I can also send the pics I refed for Zakka too.
I'll just need a sec because I'll have to pull out my flashdrive lol.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@OnyxBat

It's 525KT for all three pieces but you can add tip lol

I'll send a pm soon :)
@OnyxBat

It's 525KT for all three pieces but you can add tip lol

I'll send a pm soon :)
fr_sig.png
xD wow I can't math. But yeah tipping is always an option. ;)

And sounds good.
xD wow I can't math. But yeah tipping is always an option. ;)

And sounds good.
[center]ping list @Chrispydragon123 and with a bump, back open [emoji=firework size=1][/center]
ping list
@Chrispydragon123

and with a bump, back open
fr_sig.png
I’d be interested in another piece or two! I’m on mobile atm if you could hold the slot for me.
I’d be interested in another piece or two! I’m on mobile atm if you could hold the slot for me.
@OnyxBat

Yeah! Reserving a slot for ya ^^
@OnyxBat

Yeah! Reserving a slot for ya ^^
fr_sig.png
Awesome thanks!

Currency Type: treasure
Commission Type: whichever one you did for me last time. I think it might have been a sketch bust
Reference(s) Link: Vashiro
Background Type (abstract or something more specific/detailed): it can be simple or one color
Pose(s) and/or Expression(s): Something that gives off the vibes of a spooky aristocrat portrait.
WIPs?: yes please!
Personality / Lore Tidbit (so I can draw something that represents your character better): in bio!
Extra Info I Need?: Vashiro is a younger version of Achi pre-transition so to speak.

Will edit with the second piece I had in mind depending on the price of this one.
Awesome thanks!

Currency Type: treasure
Commission Type: whichever one you did for me last time. I think it might have been a sketch bust
Reference(s) Link: Vashiro
Background Type (abstract or something more specific/detailed): it can be simple or one color
Pose(s) and/or Expression(s): Something that gives off the vibes of a spooky aristocrat portrait.
WIPs?: yes please!
Personality / Lore Tidbit (so I can draw something that represents your character better): in bio!
Extra Info I Need?: Vashiro is a younger version of Achi pre-transition so to speak.

Will edit with the second piece I had in mind depending on the price of this one.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8