Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dumping Old OCs For Sale (not much left)
1 2 3 4
Would you be willing to take 600g for roman? sorry, i feel like its a lowball but i'm definetly willing to go higher
Would you be willing to take 600g for roman? sorry, i feel like its a lowball but i'm definetly willing to go higher
z0HlerP.pngA28Svy9.png1586840881698.pngWishlist :D
@TuxTheStrayCat - sure! Please send a message with the payment. And to streamline the process I'm just going to have you download the photos directly off the album. When the message arrives, I'll take em down.

@Eebee - haha, yes that will do just fine. Download the image and send the payment please! (I'm not looking for profit I'm just looking for them to get a good home and maybe make some coin along the way)
@TuxTheStrayCat - sure! Please send a message with the payment. And to streamline the process I'm just going to have you download the photos directly off the album. When the message arrives, I'll take em down.

@Eebee - haha, yes that will do just fine. Download the image and send the payment please! (I'm not looking for profit I'm just looking for them to get a good home and maybe make some coin along the way)
Oooo I love Manta

I can do 1.3 mill treasure (More if needed. I have no clue how to price things)
Oooo I love Manta

I can do 1.3 mill treasure (More if needed. I have no clue how to price things)
Onyx_Sig.png
@SunkissedDragon

Oh heck, thank you and glad you like her :)

Please download her file then message me w the attached amount, and that'll be my cue to take her down!
@SunkissedDragon

Oh heck, thank you and glad you like her :)

Please download her file then message me w the attached amount, and that'll be my cue to take her down!
Hmmm actually, I'm interested in Binoculars as well. Would 1 mill treasure be enough for them?
Hmmm actually, I'm interested in Binoculars as well. Would 1 mill treasure be enough for them?
Onyx_Sig.png
@ThiefofMind

I have never bought a character before, but I am really drawn to Jefferson. Could I offer 150Gems? I am not sure how to price for an adopt so I apologize if its insulting that is not my intention.
@ThiefofMind

I have never bought a character before, but I am really drawn to Jefferson. Could I offer 150Gems? I am not sure how to price for an adopt so I apologize if its insulting that is not my intention.
Yokai.gif
@SunkissedDragon
Yes it is! Same procedure as last time :)
@SunkissedDragon
Yes it is! Same procedure as last time :)
@Wolfkai

Hello! Thank you for your interest, but 150 is a little lower than I'd like.
Buying adopts means that you get to own the art piece of the character that you buy, and then you are free to build off that design on your own.
So when thinking of offers, think about the art piece you are buying and what you think that is worth!
However also this time around I'm not looking so much for profit as finding a good home for these kids, so I'm willing to negotiate. Would 500 gems or some equivalent be alright? If not, please lmk :p
@Wolfkai

Hello! Thank you for your interest, but 150 is a little lower than I'd like.
Buying adopts means that you get to own the art piece of the character that you buy, and then you are free to build off that design on your own.
So when thinking of offers, think about the art piece you are buying and what you think that is worth!
However also this time around I'm not looking so much for profit as finding a good home for these kids, so I'm willing to negotiate. Would 500 gems or some equivalent be alright? If not, please lmk :p
hi! i would be interested in the brothers, but im in two minds cause i love the design of the brother on the right but i feel like i wouldnt have much use for the left one but i know they come as a pair, how much would you be looking for them? (i know we gotta make offers but im real bad at guessing the worth of characters/items xD)
hi! i would be interested in the brothers, but im in two minds cause i love the design of the brother on the right but i feel like i wouldnt have much use for the left one but i know they come as a pair, how much would you be looking for them? (i know we gotta make offers but im real bad at guessing the worth of characters/items xD)
@xLILM0NSTERx

honestly it'd probably be fine to split them up if there really is no use for them to be a pair.

since its just a halfbody sketch for the dude on the right, I'd say honestly 350gems or the equivalent is plenty :p

if thats fine for you, please download the file and send the payment in a message :)

I guess I'll leave it up in the album tho if someone wants the pal on the left.
@xLILM0NSTERx

honestly it'd probably be fine to split them up if there really is no use for them to be a pair.

since its just a halfbody sketch for the dude on the right, I'd say honestly 350gems or the equivalent is plenty :p

if thats fine for you, please download the file and send the payment in a message :)

I guess I'll leave it up in the album tho if someone wants the pal on the left.
1 2 3 4