Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hifriend’s Horses [open!]
1 2 3 4
@iloveotters
I am done with the horse! But I am still having technical difficulties, so I can’t send it yet. Pls remember remember to send me the payment! ;)
@iloveotters
I am done with the horse! But I am still having technical difficulties, so I can’t send it yet. Pls remember remember to send me the payment! ;)
u2HsRAV.gifTl3s58j.pngu2HsRAV.gif
@Hifriend Type: Normal horse
Item/s or place/s: Wherever you like! Have fun ^^
Body Color: Like spirit, have you watched that movie? A sort of yellow-orange-gold color
Eye color: Brown
Mane/ tail color: Black
Wings or horn*: No thank you! But I love what you did on the lightning horse, could you possibly do that with fire? I'm fine to pay more and it's totally fine if not ^^
Pieces: 1
Other notes: Thank you hifriend!! :)
Body Color: Like spirit, have you watched that movie? A sort of yellow-orange-gold color
Wings or horn*: No thank you! But I love what you did on the lightning horse, could you possibly do that with fire? I'm fine to pay more and it's totally fine if not ^^
7-A6-E456-C-42-EB-4-BE3-9642-361-CC5-E38249.png

hFT3jNj.png By UserofShadows vistafestival_3.png
@wingsofdestiny
I have not watched the movie of spirit yet, but I got a figurine of him for my birthday, so I can try to do that color of coat. Did you know that the reason that the lightning horse has a sticky-uppy mane is because I made a mistake in making his mane and then just went with it!?
@wingsofdestiny
I have not watched the movie of spirit yet, but I got a figurine of him for my birthday, so I can try to do that color of coat. Did you know that the reason that the lightning horse has a sticky-uppy mane is because I made a mistake in making his mane and then just went with it!?
@Hifriend
Your horses are so cute and endearing! I would like one if you're open. I believe this order would be 10 gems, correct? I'll be able to send the money as soon as you accept!

Type: Shire horse! If you have trouble with this breed then any stocky draft horses would be fine~
Item/s or place/s: Waterfall
Body Color: Light creamy yellow. As close as you can get :0
Eye color: Azure/Deep blue
Mane/ tail color: Pale blue/Light blue
Wings or horn*: Unicorn horn
Other notes: If you could make the horse water themed, that would be great!
@Hifriend
Your horses are so cute and endearing! I would like one if you're open. I believe this order would be 10 gems, correct? I'll be able to send the money as soon as you accept!

Type: Shire horse! If you have trouble with this breed then any stocky draft horses would be fine~
Item/s or place/s: Waterfall
Body Color: Light creamy yellow. As close as you can get :0
Eye color: Azure/Deep blue
Mane/ tail color: Pale blue/Light blue
Wings or horn*: Unicorn horn
Other notes: If you could make the horse water themed, that would be great!
@lynntcen
Sure! I will try to do that, but the site that I have been using for uploading pictures is being weird so I can’t get into it at the moment.
@lynntcen
Sure! I will try to do that, but the site that I have been using for uploading pictures is being weird so I can’t get into it at the moment.
@Hifriend
That's alright! Take your time. I'll send the payment whenever you're ready~
@Hifriend
That's alright! Take your time. I'll send the payment whenever you're ready~
@wingsofdestiny
For your horse do you want fire on the body or fire for the mane?
@wingsofdestiny
For your horse do you want fire on the body or fire for the mane?
@Hifriend Mane please ^^
@Hifriend Mane please ^^
7-A6-E456-C-42-EB-4-BE3-9642-361-CC5-E38249.png

hFT3jNj.png By UserofShadows vistafestival_3.png
[quote name="WingsofDestiny" date="2020-06-11 02:25:56" ] @Hifriend Type: Normal horse Item/s or place/s: Wherever you like! Have fun ^^ Body Color: Like spirit, have you watched that movie? A sort of yellow-orange-gold color Eye color: Brown Mane/ tail color: Black Wings or horn*: No thank you! But I love what you did on the lightning horse, could you possibly do that with fire? I'm fine to pay more and it's totally fine if not ^^ Pieces: 1 Other notes: Thank you hifriend!! :) [/quote] Wait, so you want a black fire mane? @wingsofdestiny
WingsofDestiny wrote on 2020-06-11 02:25:56:
Wait, so you want a black fire mane?
@wingsofdestiny
@wingsofdestiny
@wingsofdestiny
1 2 3 4