Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED Pepgarr's Art Shop ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Alo1RGq.png[/img][/center] [center][b][u]STATUS: CLOSED[/u][/b][/center] [center][u][b]SLOTS: [3/3][/b][/u] [center]You may reserve but you have to make your request in 3 days time ^^[/center] [center][i][/i][/center] Howdy! I'm Pepgarr, I'm a digital artist and I work mostly on illustration, however I am beginning to start dabbling in animation. Most of my work is off site but I do post here on occasion to take commissions! [rule] [center][b][u]EXAMPLES[/u][/b][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/vMXz182.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/6uQFin9.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/j3eOJy4.png[/img] [center]Feel free to ask for more.[/center] [rule] [b][u]General Outline[/u][/b] [LIST] [*]Please, don't claim my work as your own [*]Rules and prices are subject to change where I seem fit. [*] Prices [i]are[/i] negotiable [/LIST] [emoji=bare tree size=1][u][b]Things I will not draw[/b][/u] [LIST] [*]No NSFW, or anything suggestive. I am a minor. [*]Must follow Fight Rising TOS [*]No Gore [*]Currently no animations [/LIST] [emoji=flowering tree size=1] [u][b]Things I will draw[/b][/u] [LIST] [*]Anthropomorphic creatures [*]Feral creatures [*]FR Dragons [*]Humans [*]Gjinka [/LIST] [b][u]Commission Rules[/u][/b] [LIST] [*]Please don't pay me before I approve your request [*]You can pay up the full price upon confirmation for your request, or you can pay half upfront, however the artwork will be watermarked until the full price has been paid. [*]Preferably would like payment sent first. [/LIST] [b][u]PRICES[u][/b] [u]GENERAL[/u] 1:1300 g:t ratio. Mixed payment is accepted. Sketch: 300 gems Colored Sketch: 400 gems Colored Lineart: 600 gems Full Illustration: 1000 gems I will not charge extra for full bodies and backgrounds on full illustrations [u]BODY[/u] Headshot: No added cost Bust: No added cost Half body: +50 gems Full body: +150 gems [u]BACKGROUND[/u] Simple: No added cost Some Scenery: +50 Gems [u]EXTRA INFO[/u] For dragons, apparel will not be added to the extra cost as long as there is not over 5 pieces. For human/furry artwork, as long as the outfits are not complex it will not add to the extra cost. Basic Backgrounds will not add to cost.
Alo1RGq.png
SLOTS: [3/3]

You may reserve but you have to make your request in 3 days time ^^

Howdy! I'm Pepgarr, I'm a digital artist and I work mostly on illustration, however I am beginning to start dabbling in animation. Most of my work is off site but I do post here on occasion to take commissions!

EXAMPLES
vMXz182.png
6uQFin9.png
j3eOJy4.png
Feel free to ask for more.

General Outline
  • Please, don't claim my work as your own
  • Rules and prices are subject to change where I seem fit.
  • Prices are negotiable

Things I will not draw
  • No NSFW, or anything suggestive. I am a minor.
  • Must follow Fight Rising TOS
  • No Gore
  • Currently no animations

Things I will draw
  • Anthropomorphic creatures
  • Feral creatures
  • FR Dragons
  • Humans
  • Gjinka

Commission Rules
  • Please don't pay me before I approve your request
  • You can pay up the full price upon confirmation for your request, or you can pay half upfront, however the artwork will be watermarked until the full price has been paid.
  • Preferably would like payment sent first.

PRICES
GENERAL
1:1300 g:t ratio. Mixed payment is accepted.
Sketch: 300 gems
Colored Sketch: 400 gems
Colored Lineart: 600 gems
Full Illustration: 1000 gems
I will not charge extra for full bodies and backgrounds on full illustrations

BODY
Headshot: No added cost
Bust: No added cost
Half body: +50 gems
Full body: +150 gems

BACKGROUND
Simple: No added cost
Some Scenery: +50 Gems

EXTRA INFO
For dragons, apparel will not be added to the extra cost as long as there is not over 5 pieces.
For human/furry artwork, as long as the outfits are not complex it will not add to the extra cost.
Basic Backgrounds will not add to cost.

pP5fzwN.pngo326-d04-Novrre.pnggqJ4eXf.pngoc2c0zG.png5IkBHkU.pngftUwLwZ.pngo326-d01-Novrre.png.
Formerly Novrre!

Accent Shop
F2U Codes
She/Her
Fr+3
[center] Pepgarr#4731[/center] [center][b]Pinglist![/b][/center] [code] -@Riku114 -@Tesla2121 -@TheHoneyCat -@lordlioness -@Vovina -@Caprineki -@Deercryptid -@mareike -@aeons -@Pyracantha -@StrudleNugget -@NostalgicBreeze -@sp00t [/code] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=478940&tab=dragon&did=59882770][img]https://i.imgur.com/mbQ2dER.png[/img][/url][/center]
Pepgarr#4731
Pinglist!

mbQ2dER.png
pP5fzwN.pngo326-d04-Novrre.pnggqJ4eXf.pngoc2c0zG.png5IkBHkU.pngftUwLwZ.pngo326-d01-Novrre.png.
Formerly Novrre!

Accent Shop
F2U Codes
She/Her
Fr+3
@Pepgarr
Hey! Your art's lovely! Just stopping by to let you know you're missing a 0 in your treasure prices - the g:t ratio is currently hovering between 1:1000 and 1:1200 (depending on which ratio you want to use) ^-^ In general, 1USD:100g as well.
@Pepgarr
Hey! Your art's lovely! Just stopping by to let you know you're missing a 0 in your treasure prices - the g:t ratio is currently hovering between 1:1000 and 1:1200 (depending on which ratio you want to use) ^-^ In general, 1USD:100g as well.
lil-guy.png
@Rainbow Oh! Thank you! I'm still new so Im not used to pricing art pfft
@Rainbow Oh! Thank you! I'm still new so Im not used to pricing art pfft
Formerly Novrre!

Accent Shop
F2U Codes
She/Her
Fr+3
@Pepgarr ur illustrations are straight gorgeous, could i claim a slot for one while i work out details? also in regards for details for illustrations, how much do you prefer or do you like a lot of free rein? tysm!
@Pepgarr ur illustrations are straight gorgeous, could i claim a slot for one while i work out details? also in regards for details for illustrations, how much do you prefer or do you like a lot of free rein? tysm!
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Iodine Claimed! I generally love to experiment with work, so I do enjoy my freedom, but I also don't mind some guidelines being set in place for me. Let me know when you have something settled, and you're free to msg/dm me for any other info!
@Iodine Claimed! I generally love to experiment with work, so I do enjoy my freedom, but I also don't mind some guidelines being set in place for me. Let me know when you have something settled, and you're free to msg/dm me for any other info!
Formerly Novrre!

Accent Shop
F2U Codes
She/Her
Fr+3
Hey there- your art is lovely and I am back on my Fair Art Prices Crusade so I did want to let you know that your prices are super low?? The conversion rate is $1:100g so right now you're charging the equivalent of $3.50 for a lovely full illustration which I hardly think is fair!! Your art is awesome, you could easily charge at least 5-10 times as much as you are now at the least ;.;
Hey there- your art is lovely and I am back on my Fair Art Prices Crusade so I did want to let you know that your prices are super low?? The conversion rate is $1:100g so right now you're charging the equivalent of $3.50 for a lovely full illustration which I hardly think is fair!! Your art is awesome, you could easily charge at least 5-10 times as much as you are now at the least ;.;
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@straka I'm aware, I'll probably bump the prices after the first round of slots are filled, I dont like to bail out when people are already reserving some commissions, but thank you!
@straka I'm aware, I'll probably bump the prices after the first round of slots are filled, I dont like to bail out when people are already reserving some commissions, but thank you!
Formerly Novrre!

Accent Shop
F2U Codes
She/Her
Fr+3
@Pepgarr
Could I get a sketch of Mar?
I can pay in gems, or a art trade if you'd like? (My art shop can be found here if your interested in that!)
@Pepgarr
Could I get a sketch of Mar?
I can pay in gems, or a art trade if you'd like? (My art shop can be found here if your interested in that!)
Alex's Accidental Art Shop!
JWZVKHd.png
@Pepgarr o trust me ppl won’t b mad at all if you raise your prices to be fair to yourself and the time you’re putting in, it’s the least you deserve! I intend to tip to bring the payment up o course but if you have updated prices in mind lemme know so I can match them now! ;O
@Pepgarr o trust me ppl won’t b mad at all if you raise your prices to be fair to yourself and the time you’re putting in, it’s the least you deserve! I intend to tip to bring the payment up o course but if you have updated prices in mind lemme know so I can match them now! ;O
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9