Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN!] PWYW Animated Graphics!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Slidefox
It's Pay What You Want, so send me however much you want as long as it's more than or equal to 10kt/g, which is the base price.
@Slidefox
It's Pay What You Want, so send me however much you want as long as it's more than or equal to 10kt/g, which is the base price.
bRPrhwa.giftumblr_na90ypEFLf1sif4cro5_500.gif
bump!
bump!
@Auraelia

Hello, I'm interested in a hatchery banner!

Title/Writing: Menagerie of Oddities
Aesthetic: Horror/Into the Unknown vibes meets Dark Circus type theme or perhaps even like a dark experimental/caged vibe? (If that makes sense!!) Anything you think would work best!
Payment: 50kt if that sounds ok! ;v;/
@Auraelia

Hello, I'm interested in a hatchery banner!

Title/Writing: Menagerie of Oddities
Aesthetic: Horror/Into the Unknown vibes meets Dark Circus type theme or perhaps even like a dark experimental/caged vibe? (If that makes sense!!) Anything you think would work best!
Payment: 50kt if that sounds ok! ;v;/
wqnTQE2.pngQuesting Eggs for my Birthday - 8/6 | 6/26 Eggs...Maybe more?Tm63Ief.png
wMXAg3w.pngnKSPt4M.png
@walrushi
I'll get working! 50kt sounds fine!
@walrushi
I'll get working! 50kt sounds fine!
@Auraelia Thank you so much, I can't wait! Your graphics are amazing and you do such amazing work!
@Auraelia Thank you so much, I can't wait! Your graphics are amazing and you do such amazing work!
wqnTQE2.pngQuesting Eggs for my Birthday - 8/6 | 6/26 Eggs...Maybe more?Tm63Ief.png
wMXAg3w.pngnKSPt4M.png
@Auraelia Hey I'm just going to repost my ad from the art thread, this is what I'd like to order, a banner-type thing or a photo edit. [b]Specifications:[/b] I would like two scrolls similar to the reference images down below, and with the same exact words on the images except any mention of ABSINTHY to be replaced with SKARPETKY. I would like it to be readable and the same image size as the reference images below. You can use a stock image for the scroll if you want, as long as it's free to use. When you are done, please post the image on a image hosting service like imgur so I can use it easily. [b]Payment:[/b] Around 50g if that's alright? I'm just looking for the transcription of words and the photo edit, and for a somewhat professional look to it. It doesn't need to be a gif necessarily :) I totally understand if you want to decline, since I see this is not something you normally do. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Deurw5M.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/peHnkZq.png[/img]
@Auraelia
Hey I'm just going to repost my ad from the art thread, this is what I'd like to order, a banner-type thing or a photo edit.

Specifications:
I would like two scrolls similar to the reference images down below, and with the same exact words on the images except any mention of ABSINTHY to be replaced with SKARPETKY. I would like it to be readable and the same image size as the reference images below. You can use a stock image for the scroll if you want, as long as it's free to use. When you are done, please post the image on a image hosting service like imgur so I can use it easily.

Payment:
Around 50g if that's alright? I'm just looking for the transcription of words and the photo edit, and for a somewhat professional look to it. It doesn't need to be a gif necessarily :) I totally understand if you want to decline, since I see this is not something you normally do.
Deurw5M.png
peHnkZq.png

bannerart_2021.png
@skarpetky
Sure, I'll get working! To be clear though, there is no mention of ABSINTHY on the first scroll, right? I'm not sure if I'm missing something or if ABSINTHY is not on the first scroll. Thanks!
@skarpetky
Sure, I'll get working! To be clear though, there is no mention of ABSINTHY on the first scroll, right? I'm not sure if I'm missing something or if ABSINTHY is not on the first scroll. Thanks!
@Auraelia Nope, no mention of absinthy on the first scroll. Sorry if that was a bit confusing. I just want both scrolls typed up and updated, so that's why I included the first scroll too. It would be weird if one is all updated and new and the other was in the old style still, if that makes sense ^^
@Auraelia Nope, no mention of absinthy on the first scroll. Sorry if that was a bit confusing. I just want both scrolls typed up and updated, so that's why I included the first scroll too. It would be weird if one is all updated and new and the other was in the old style still, if that makes sense ^^

bannerart_2021.png
@skarpetky
Oh, I see! That makes sense!
@skarpetky
Oh, I see! That makes sense!
OK great :D
OK great :D

bannerart_2021.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12