Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | $7 busts
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26
[size=6]@Frye I want to order![/size] [b]Size (Bust/fullbody?)[/b] - fullbody! [b]Type (Flat color/simple shading etc) [/b]- simple shading, please! [b]Add ons (Background/more characters?) [/b]- i'll do a simple background, it could just be a solid color like turquoise or dark blue? [b]Character(s) you want drawn[/b] - my old girl rei! (not actually an oldie, just in lore) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46837778][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=46837778&skin=0&apparel=20836,23093,5405,26276,23109,23108,23110&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [b]Other info (Specifics/payment method)[/b] - if it helps with the expression or pose since i don't have anything solid in mind, rei used to be a powerful fighter and a chief guard in the midnight seclusion. but eventually she aged past her prime, and her eyesight and hearing started to decline. she's still nice, though! unless you call her old, of course. as for the payment method, i'll do USD if that's alright!
@Frye I want to order!
Size (Bust/fullbody?) - fullbody!
Type (Flat color/simple shading etc) - simple shading, please!
Add ons (Background/more characters?) - i'll do a simple background, it could just be a solid color like turquoise or dark blue?
Character(s) you want drawn - my old girl rei! (not actually an oldie, just in lore)
dragon?did=46837778&skin=0&apparel=20836,23093,5405,26276,23109,23108,23110&xt=dressing.png
Other info (Specifics/payment method) - if it helps with the expression or pose since i don't have anything solid in mind, rei used to be a powerful fighter and a chief guard in the midnight seclusion. but eventually she aged past her prime, and her eyesight and hearing started to decline. she's still nice, though! unless you call her old, of course.

as for the payment method, i'll do USD if that's alright!
@Dynami put you down for a slot, I’ll let you know when I’m ready to start drawing & take payment once I’ve finished the slot before yours - love the lore, by the way!
@Dynami put you down for a slot, I’ll let you know when I’m ready to start drawing & take payment once I’ve finished the slot before yours - love the lore, by the way!
BhWDcLm.png
up
up
BhWDcLm.png
@Frye

Hey there! I love your art style and I was wondering if you'd be able to make some art to go in my icon dragon's bio? It's all currently a WIP but I know what I want done

I was hoping for two different versions of him in the section where the banners are. The first biography banner would be his past outfit and the second biography banner would be his current look

As for the art itself, I was looking for something like a snapshot of a moment in time. Something snarly and fierce for the first and something softer for the second - I can give more details for this later

I was just wanting to ask if you'd be willing to do something like that before I order anything. Plus, if you can do this, it won't be until next week that I get paid
@Frye

Hey there! I love your art style and I was wondering if you'd be able to make some art to go in my icon dragon's bio? It's all currently a WIP but I know what I want done

I was hoping for two different versions of him in the section where the banners are. The first biography banner would be his past outfit and the second biography banner would be his current look

As for the art itself, I was looking for something like a snapshot of a moment in time. Something snarly and fierce for the first and something softer for the second - I can give more details for this later

I was just wanting to ask if you'd be willing to do something like that before I order anything. Plus, if you can do this, it won't be until next week that I get paid
@Echoghost I’m a little worried about the size, the banners look no more than 150 pixels wide and I’m not used to working so small. I just wouldn’t want it to be pixely or crammed, but if you could fit art in a bigger place I could totally do that!
@Echoghost I’m a little worried about the size, the banners look no more than 150 pixels wide and I’m not used to working so small. I just wouldn’t want it to be pixely or crammed, but if you could fit art in a bigger place I could totally do that!
BhWDcLm.png
@Frye

Ah, yeah, I didn't think about that. I checked and they're 166px and 176px
I'll skip out on the banner art but I'd still like a piece from you if I can be put down for paying next week?

If that's ok then here's the info:

Size (Bust/fullbody?) - Fullbody
Type (Flat color/simple shading etc) - Realistic Lineless Shading
Add ons (Background/more characters?) - Can I get a simple background like the example with the ferns? Something desert-themed or sandy would be nice!
Character(s) you want drawn - Kalahari
Other info (Specifics/payment method) - I'll be paying with USD. For apparel, can I have everything but the flowerfalls and pets. For the pose, I'm not too sure but he's got lore pointers in his bio (and hopefully a complete bio soon!) that might spark some ideas?
@Frye

Ah, yeah, I didn't think about that. I checked and they're 166px and 176px
I'll skip out on the banner art but I'd still like a piece from you if I can be put down for paying next week?

If that's ok then here's the info:

Size (Bust/fullbody?) - Fullbody
Type (Flat color/simple shading etc) - Realistic Lineless Shading
Add ons (Background/more characters?) - Can I get a simple background like the example with the ferns? Something desert-themed or sandy would be nice!
Character(s) you want drawn - Kalahari
Other info (Specifics/payment method) - I'll be paying with USD. For apparel, can I have everything but the flowerfalls and pets. For the pose, I'm not too sure but he's got lore pointers in his bio (and hopefully a complete bio soon!) that might spark some ideas?
@EchoGhost put you down for a slot! Paying next week won’t be a problem, I’m working on another commission anyways c:
@EchoGhost put you down for a slot! Paying next week won’t be a problem, I’m working on another commission anyways c:
BhWDcLm.png
up
up
BhWDcLm.png
up
up
BhWDcLm.png
[size=6]@Frye I want to order![/size] [b]Size (Bust/fullbody?)[/b] - bust [b]Type (Flat color/simple shading etc) [/b]- flat color [b]Add ons (Background/more characters?) [/b]- none [b]Character(s) you want drawn[/b] - [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28483459][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/284835/28483459_350.png[/img][/url]
@Frye I want to order!
Size (Bust/fullbody?) - bust
Type (Flat color/simple shading etc) - flat color
Add ons (Background/more characters?) - none
Character(s) you want drawn - 28483459_350.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26