Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | storybook commissions
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
@Enkue
Okay, I'll send it now =)
@Enkue
Okay, I'll send it now =)
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@azurenight [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/530095407724756992/873025521334751293/image0.png[/img] here’s the sketch! how is everything so far? it is gonna come with the apparel, but i just wanted to make sure everything was accurate first!
@azurenight
image0.png
here’s the sketch! how is everything so far?
it is gonna come with the apparel, but i just wanted to make sure everything was accurate first!
JSabfZF.gif
@Enkue
Wow! That's absolutely amazing. I don't see anything that would need changing. Thank you =) I'm super excited!
@Enkue
Wow! That's absolutely amazing. I don't see anything that would need changing. Thank you =) I'm super excited!
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@azurenight [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/530095407724756992/873346703518998538/image0.png[/img] i found a new brush and i got a bit carried away with the lines here, but i’m very excited to finish! that all said, it might take a tad longer than usual because of my wrist ;;
@azurenight
image0.png
i found a new brush and i got a bit carried away with the lines here, but i’m very excited to finish! that all said, it might take a tad longer than usual because of my wrist ;;
JSabfZF.gif
@Enkue Oh wow! I'm getting excited, that looks so good! Take all the time you need, I'm in no rush. Please take care of your wrist [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@Enkue
Oh wow! I'm getting excited, that looks so good! Take all the time you need, I'm in no rush. Please take care of your wrist
buffer text
Coming
Soon
bump!
bump!
JSabfZF.gif
bump!
bump!
JSabfZF.gif
[b]Dragon:[/b] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52636314][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/526364/52636314_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Commission type:[/b] Fullbody [b]Details/Extras:[/b] eir is a statuette brought to life; the butterflies are a manifestation of their magic and there are always at least a handful around them at all times [b]Payment:[/b] USD
Dragon:
52636314_350.png
Commission type: Fullbody
Details/Extras: eir is a statuette brought to life; the butterflies are a manifestation of their magic and there are always at least a handful around them at all times
Payment: USD
5E4r2g7.giftumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png
@iralla
thank you so much!!! you can paypal the money to enkue42@gmail.com and ill get started when i can! i do need to let you know that as we speak, im on a 12 hour drive to my grandma’s, so i might not be able to get to it for a day or two!!
its nice to hear from you again though <3 ill do what i can to set up a stream or two for you!! good ol days
@iralla
thank you so much!!! you can paypal the money to enkue42@gmail.com and ill get started when i can! i do need to let you know that as we speak, im on a 12 hour drive to my grandma’s, so i might not be able to get to it for a day or two!!
its nice to hear from you again though <3 ill do what i can to set up a stream or two for you!! good ol days
JSabfZF.gif
I've gone ahead and sent the payment your way now! Also, not a problem, irl things should definitely come first!

Ooh, I've been a bit busy with work lately, but if I can make a stream, I'd love to have a chance to watch your process again. ^-^
I've gone ahead and sent the payment your way now! Also, not a problem, irl things should definitely come first!

Ooh, I've been a bit busy with work lately, but if I can make a stream, I'd love to have a chance to watch your process again. ^-^
5E4r2g7.giftumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14