Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tobin's Lore Shop - Open
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 51 52
@MohaveaCl

Hope you like it! Let me know if you want any changes.

Repetition - A George Story
"You must exercise the utmost care in your arrival, and the utmost discretion in what you say and when," Sunkist insisted once more, though he'd done so many times in George's briefing of sorts. He tired of the god's repetition, to be away from him would be to be away from frustration. The spy to be was less honored by the assignment than he was relieved to be going elsewhere.

"Oh, should I?" George chuckled, packing his ink vials away among layers and layers of cloth to protect them. "I thought I ought to arrive in a flurry of attention and immediately approach Darkdream to tell him 'Sunkist has created me to report back on all you do' as I draw out both my plans and notes from my bags."

"That is, not amusing" the god frowned, unpacking some of the leather-bound journals George had just packed much to the spy's disdain. "You are so bold as to speak to your creator, your god this way?"

"I'm not the one who created me, oh glorious creator of absolute rule and vision," the obelisk mocked, taking back the journals to repack them so he could get back on track to being on his way out of this nearly empty piece of the universe. "If you don't want me to act like this, do something about it or be quiet and let me pack."

"I am trying to help you!" Sunkist said, exasperated. "You must understand the risks of what you were created for, you are yet young and -"

"Look, you created me to do this, just this," George interrupted, tone sharp. "Either you knew what you were doing and I'll be perfect for it, or you didn't and I'm not the one who needs to understand the task."

"You may be the perfect tool for the job, but you still must understand the risks," the god said, a touch more caution in his tone than before. "Darkdream may have fallen even further than I am aware of, my eye is not upon him at all times. If you are found out, you may be killed or worse: captured."

"You can make another spy if I'm captured or killed," the spy reminded him, rolling his eyes at the prospect of a creation god forgetting that he could create something he needed.

"So callous!" Sunkist gasped, seeming to be taken aback by the idea he'd be able to create another spy. "I care about my creations dearly, no matter how old or young they may be. It is a terrible occurrence for one to die, or to become corrupted as Darkdream has. I wish to know what's become of him and why to-"

"To destroy him so that he doesn't corrupt others, I understand," George groaned at yet another reminder. He checked through his bag once more to make sure Sunkist hadn't displaced any of his equipment.

"To know why he's become corrupted, to keep the same from happening to others," Sunkist said as the spy slung his bag over his shoulder, leaving as hastily as his feet and wings could carry him, forcing the god to shout after him. "Make sure not to reveal yourself by entering too quickly. You must keep what you know close to your chest. Be careful!"
@MohaveaCl

Hope you like it! Let me know if you want any changes.

Repetition - A George Story
"You must exercise the utmost care in your arrival, and the utmost discretion in what you say and when," Sunkist insisted once more, though he'd done so many times in George's briefing of sorts. He tired of the god's repetition, to be away from him would be to be away from frustration. The spy to be was less honored by the assignment than he was relieved to be going elsewhere.

"Oh, should I?" George chuckled, packing his ink vials away among layers and layers of cloth to protect them. "I thought I ought to arrive in a flurry of attention and immediately approach Darkdream to tell him 'Sunkist has created me to report back on all you do' as I draw out both my plans and notes from my bags."

"That is, not amusing" the god frowned, unpacking some of the leather-bound journals George had just packed much to the spy's disdain. "You are so bold as to speak to your creator, your god this way?"

"I'm not the one who created me, oh glorious creator of absolute rule and vision," the obelisk mocked, taking back the journals to repack them so he could get back on track to being on his way out of this nearly empty piece of the universe. "If you don't want me to act like this, do something about it or be quiet and let me pack."

"I am trying to help you!" Sunkist said, exasperated. "You must understand the risks of what you were created for, you are yet young and -"

"Look, you created me to do this, just this," George interrupted, tone sharp. "Either you knew what you were doing and I'll be perfect for it, or you didn't and I'm not the one who needs to understand the task."

"You may be the perfect tool for the job, but you still must understand the risks," the god said, a touch more caution in his tone than before. "Darkdream may have fallen even further than I am aware of, my eye is not upon him at all times. If you are found out, you may be killed or worse: captured."

"You can make another spy if I'm captured or killed," the spy reminded him, rolling his eyes at the prospect of a creation god forgetting that he could create something he needed.

"So callous!" Sunkist gasped, seeming to be taken aback by the idea he'd be able to create another spy. "I care about my creations dearly, no matter how old or young they may be. It is a terrible occurrence for one to die, or to become corrupted as Darkdream has. I wish to know what's become of him and why to-"

"To destroy him so that he doesn't corrupt others, I understand," George groaned at yet another reminder. He checked through his bag once more to make sure Sunkist hadn't displaced any of his equipment.

"To know why he's become corrupted, to keep the same from happening to others," Sunkist said as the spy slung his bag over his shoulder, leaving as hastily as his feet and wings could carry him, forcing the god to shout after him. "Make sure not to reveal yourself by entering too quickly. You must keep what you know close to your chest. Be careful!"
output-onlinepngtools.png
^
^
@Tobin

I absolutely love it, thank you so much!
@Tobin

I absolutely love it, thank you so much!
Donate to curesarcoma.org
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^