Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Drawberry’s Commissions
1 2 3 4 5
@ChinaSparkles what kind of bird skeleton were you talking about? I am having a hard time telling from the picture, but it is something I have experimented with in the past

@JaranMarcel I’d be open to giving it a try, I’d appreciate any references you could give me so I can get the anatomy correct.

I am currently working my way down the list, I’ve added you two to my waiting list. I’ll let you know as soon as I’m ready to start working with you :)
@ChinaSparkles what kind of bird skeleton were you talking about? I am having a hard time telling from the picture, but it is something I have experimented with in the past

@JaranMarcel I’d be open to giving it a try, I’d appreciate any references you could give me so I can get the anatomy correct.

I am currently working my way down the list, I’ve added you two to my waiting list. I’ll let you know as soon as I’m ready to start working with you :)
He is an owl, sorry about that!
He is an owl, sorry about that!
Fluffy raptor boi for @Enoch [img]http://i.imgur.com/Ubfz4ia.png[/img]
Fluffy raptor boi for @Enoch
Ubfz4ia.png
@Drawberry

Oh my gosh, thank you so much for such a wonderful picture of my bird boi.

It was great chatting with you over discord as you worked on it and kept me updated on the progress. I've already sent you the payment so feel free to accept that.

And please let me know when you make a wishlist 'cause I would love to send you some items on your list.
@Drawberry

Oh my gosh, thank you so much for such a wonderful picture of my bird boi.

It was great chatting with you over discord as you worked on it and kept me updated on the progress. I've already sent you the payment so feel free to accept that.

And please let me know when you make a wishlist 'cause I would love to send you some items on your list.
y0YshUu.png
@Rheine you are up next on my list :) would you like to use your slot now?
@Rheine you are up next on my list :) would you like to use your slot now?
@Drawberry -- Could I be notified when you open up another slot as well?
@Drawberry -- Could I be notified when you open up another slot as well?
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
Hello~ I’d love to be on your pinglist if that’s alright!
Hello~ I’d love to be on your pinglist if that’s alright!
alpestrisblooms.gif
@Drawberry yes please! <3 sorry it took me a bit to get back to you!!

I was wondering if you would be willing to do a fullbody of my cat? here's some art a friend did of her, and then a past pet commission if those help at all!

no worries if not though, my TH is here if any of my OCs appeal more to you, or we can work out something else - I'm on discord if you'd prefer to sort out details there! :D
@Drawberry yes please! <3 sorry it took me a bit to get back to you!!

I was wondering if you would be willing to do a fullbody of my cat? here's some art a friend did of her, and then a past pet commission if those help at all!

no worries if not though, my TH is here if any of my OCs appeal more to you, or we can work out something else - I'm on discord if you'd prefer to sort out details there! :D
I'd love to be on the pinglist too :0
I'd love to be on the pinglist too :0
HjZUn7k.gif
@Pearlimose @Alpestris @godqueen you have been added to the ping list :D

@Rheine I sent you a discord friend request! I have a sketch of your kitty but it can be changed if you don’t like it once you see it
@Pearlimose @Alpestris @godqueen you have been added to the ping list :D

@Rheine I sent you a discord friend request! I have a sketch of your kitty but it can be changed if you don’t like it once you see it
1 2 3 4 5