Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | DD's Doodles (CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
Thank you so much for replying to my ad! [b]Commission Type:[/b] Fullbody sketch [b]Payment Method:[/b] Gems, as well as some familiars from your wishlist! I used the LAH price for these and got about 260g, but I'll let you decide the final price on these. [center][Item = loga] [item = deeprealm leon] [item = lightning lancer][/center] [b]Character(s):[/b] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59887989][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/598880/59887989_350.png[/img][/url] [/center] [b]Extra Information:[/b] Haanu is very much a gentle giant! On the outside he looks a little rough, but he loves to laugh and have fun with others. Other than that, it's free game. If it's not too much of a bother, could I request he have his Bewitching Ruby Pendants on as well?
Thank you so much for replying to my ad!

Commission Type: Fullbody sketch

Payment Method: Gems, as well as some familiars from your wishlist! I used the LAH price for these and got about 260g, but I'll let you decide the final price on these.
Loga Deeprealm Leon Lightning Lancer

Character(s):
59887989_350.png
Extra Information: Haanu is very much a gentle giant! On the outside he looks a little rough, but he loves to laugh and have fun with others. Other than that, it's free game.

If it's not too much of a bother, could I request he have his Bewitching Ruby Pendants on as well?
x0dMTPw.png
@Kunikida

Adding you on ^^
I have a couple things to do first on my list so feel free to send payment now or wait for my ping for when I'm ready to start work.

Also I wanted to check about her apparel, firstly would you be wanting the full outfit and corgi added in? So for apparel I'd say that includes: crown, horn, halo, glasses, some of the cascades, silk veil, silk scarf, unicorn mane, a small part of the accent and possibly the illuminated runescroll. Do I have that right?

@DiesIrae

No problem ^^

Although Kunikida did just take the last FR currency slot for this month, if you don't mind a small wait I'm still happy to take your comm on! At absolute max waiting time will be a couple weeks if that's alright?

For reference I'd personally price those fams at 320 gems and I'd be happy to draw your boy in pendants!
@Kunikida

Adding you on ^^
I have a couple things to do first on my list so feel free to send payment now or wait for my ping for when I'm ready to start work.

Also I wanted to check about her apparel, firstly would you be wanting the full outfit and corgi added in? So for apparel I'd say that includes: crown, horn, halo, glasses, some of the cascades, silk veil, silk scarf, unicorn mane, a small part of the accent and possibly the illuminated runescroll. Do I have that right?

@DiesIrae

No problem ^^

Although Kunikida did just take the last FR currency slot for this month, if you don't mind a small wait I'm still happy to take your comm on! At absolute max waiting time will be a couple weeks if that's alright?

For reference I'd personally price those fams at 320 gems and I'd be happy to draw your boy in pendants!
art_shop_mini_banner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0t2.pnghatchery_minibanner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0tl.png
Thanks <3

Yep! I'll send it over in a bit.
Thanks <3

Yep! I'll send it over in a bit.
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida Here you go! Let me know if I missed anything ^^ [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/596359748840980500/746881307065450496/image0.jpg[/img]
@Kunikida

Here you go! Let me know if I missed anything ^^

image0.jpg
art_shop_mini_banner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0t2.pnghatchery_minibanner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0tl.png
Looks great, thank you <3
Looks great, thank you <3
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@DiesIrae

Heya, are you still interested in a sketch? I've got an opening in my to-do list now ^^
@DiesIrae

Heya, are you still interested in a sketch? I've got an opening in my to-do list now ^^
@Doodeedoodah Yes I am still interested. Your last ping must have gotten lost, sorry! Also, could you remind me of what the total was so I can send it over?
@Doodeedoodah Yes I am still interested. Your last ping must have gotten lost, sorry! Also, could you remind me of what the total was so I can send it over?
x0dMTPw.png
@DiesIrae

No problem! Full body sketch is 1300g, or 980 + the fams you mentioned before
@DiesIrae

No problem! Full body sketch is 1300g, or 980 + the fams you mentioned before
@DiesIrae Here you go! Hope you like ^^ [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/596359748840980500/750389364080509099/image0.png[/img]
@DiesIrae

Here you go! Hope you like ^^

image0.png
@Behlair
September slots are now open!
@Behlair
September slots are now open!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39