Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Jia's Art Shop/Trades {OPEN}
1 2 3 4
Oh my goodness, he looks so absolutely gorgeous!! *///* I love his face shape, and his hair is amazing!!! I can't draw braids for my life, so I completely understand XD But regardless, the hair looks gorgeous, as does he, and the colors are fantastic!! I love it to bits and pieces! Thank you <3 <3
Oh my goodness, he looks so absolutely gorgeous!! *///* I love his face shape, and his hair is amazing!!! I can't draw braids for my life, so I completely understand XD But regardless, the hair looks gorgeous, as does he, and the colors are fantastic!! I love it to bits and pieces! Thank you <3 <3
@Sanscrit Piece number 2! ^^ I hope you don't mind me doing the adorable OC for last! [img]https://i.imgur.com/EpG8QgJ.png[/img]
@Sanscrit
Piece number 2! ^^
I hope you don't mind me doing the adorable OC for last!
EpG8QgJ.png
?CcFJz=party.pngtViXL.gifOkP1O.gif
Aaaaaaahhhhh!!! He's so precious!!!!! >/////< I love his eye, the way his whiskers are flowing is lovely, his colors, my goodness, I am in love! Him having short hair rather than his long hair is very cute!! I love how fluffy it looks, it makes him look so innocent and adorable~ The petals gene looks so pretty and well drawn too!! I adore this so much~ Thank you <3
And not at all!! I hope you have fun with him!!! ^u^/
Aaaaaaahhhhh!!! He's so precious!!!!! >/////< I love his eye, the way his whiskers are flowing is lovely, his colors, my goodness, I am in love! Him having short hair rather than his long hair is very cute!! I love how fluffy it looks, it makes him look so innocent and adorable~ The petals gene looks so pretty and well drawn too!! I adore this so much~ Thank you <3
And not at all!! I hope you have fun with him!!! ^u^/
@Sanscrit
Thank you so much! It means so much to me that you like my art! ^^
May try and finish the last piece by tomorrow, since school is being jhjkiuhygutfsakj

Edit: OML I just realized I forgot his apparel!! :I ahhhhhuhhhhh
Sorry about that xD I had no idea what I was thinking ;o;
@Sanscrit
Thank you so much! It means so much to me that you like my art! ^^
May try and finish the last piece by tomorrow, since school is being jhjkiuhygutfsakj

Edit: OML I just realized I forgot his apparel!! :I ahhhhhuhhhhh
Sorry about that xD I had no idea what I was thinking ;o;
@Sanscrit I loved doing this smol boi! ^^ I hope you like him :3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/ITtzxFo.png[/img] Also, thank you so much for commissioning me(x3)! ^^
@Sanscrit
I loved doing this smol boi! ^^
I hope you like him :3
ITtzxFo.png

Also, thank you so much for commissioning me(x3)! ^^
Can I just say that this is the cutest thing ever!?!?! Like, oh my goodness, I love this so fricking much!!! He looks so STUNNING!!! Look at how fluffy he looks and the angle is adorable. I love how big his eye is, how giant and fluffy his ears are, his fluff in general. SO MUCH FLUFF!!!! Ashfksjdrigldlk!!! This is so perfect and breathtaking!! I'm so in love >////< Thank you so very very much!! -hug- I really love this to bits; so precious I can't <3 <3

....by chance would you be willing to draw him again? Because I really love how he came out >///<

Can I just say that this is the cutest thing ever!?!?! Like, oh my goodness, I love this so fricking much!!! He looks so STUNNING!!! Look at how fluffy he looks and the angle is adorable. I love how big his eye is, how giant and fluffy his ears are, his fluff in general. SO MUCH FLUFF!!!! Ashfksjdrigldlk!!! This is so perfect and breathtaking!! I'm so in love >////< Thank you so very very much!! -hug- I really love this to bits; so precious I can't <3 <3

....by chance would you be willing to draw him again? Because I really love how he came out >///<

@Sanscrit
Sure, just fill out another form and I'll get to it soon enough! ^^
(You still get a 10% off, so that'll be 135g/kt! ^^
@Sanscrit
Sure, just fill out another form and I'll get to it soon enough! ^^
(You still get a 10% off, so that'll be 135g/kt! ^^
Thank you so much!!! ;7; <3

Username: Sanscrit
Character/dragon: https://sta.sh/222zzoak06o7?edit=1
Bust/mid-body/fullbody/special?: bust or mid-body, entirely up to you (though I must admit that I am unsure about how a half-body works for animals....-dies-)
Payment: treasure
Thank you so much!!! ;7; <3

Username: Sanscrit
Character/dragon: https://sta.sh/222zzoak06o7?edit=1
Bust/mid-body/fullbody/special?: bust or mid-body, entirely up to you (though I must admit that I am unsure about how a half-body works for animals....-dies-)
Payment: treasure
@Sanscrit
I mean, I guess it's just showing half of the body xD
Maybe showing the front feet and a bit of the wings? .-.
Since I really have no idea how it would work for an animal, would bust sound good to you? :3
If you're okay with it, that'll be 135kt! Send the PM anytime and I'll get started! ^^
@Sanscrit
I mean, I guess it's just showing half of the body xD
Maybe showing the front feet and a bit of the wings? .-.
Since I really have no idea how it would work for an animal, would bust sound good to you? :3
If you're okay with it, that'll be 135kt! Send the PM anytime and I'll get started! ^^
boop
boop
1 2 3 4