Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PWYW] Polaroid Styled Edits - open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
-
-

mads • wishlist
-
-

mads • wishlist
@Madsyte [quote=Order Form]Dragon/oc: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=373509&tab=dragon&did=55355657]Lace[/url] Description of what you want: pink and blue pastel sky Symbol: the left half of a heart Quote: ~you're an adrenaline rush~ Other: could it vaguely match Siefre's[/quote] [quote= Order Form]Dragon/oc:[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=373509&did=55355652]Siefre[/url] Description of what you want: blue/grey pastel forest Symbol: the right half of a heart Quote: ~you're the eye of the storm~ Other: could it vaguely match Lace's [/quote] [s][size=2]sorry for any typos, It's like 3 am where I live[/size][/s]
@Madsyte
Order Form wrote:
Dragon/oc: Lace
Description of what you want: pink and blue pastel sky
Symbol: the left half of a heart
Quote: ~you're an adrenaline rush~
Other: could it vaguely match Siefre's
Order Form wrote:
Dragon/oc:Siefre
Description of what you want: blue/grey pastel forest
Symbol: the right half of a heart
Quote: ~you're the eye of the storm~
Other: could it vaguely match Lace's
sorry for any typos, It's like 3 am where I live
My Username is a zero not the letter
@G0NE
;All good, I know the feeling. I'll get started on these soon. Question do you want the "~" in the quote or?
@G0NE
;All good, I know the feeling. I'll get started on these soon. Question do you want the "~" in the quote or?

mads • wishlist
@Madsyte yes please :)
@Madsyte yes please :)
@G0NE
;Here they are, I tried to add some similar effects but also getting the colors you wanted. :) I would've posted yesterday but I was tired.

ZclH3de.jpg

OUUDORQ.jpg

- Please tell me if you want something changed or sent elsewhere.
@G0NE
;Here they are, I tried to add some similar effects but also getting the colors you wanted. :) I would've posted yesterday but I was tired.

ZclH3de.jpg

OUUDORQ.jpg

- Please tell me if you want something changed or sent elsewhere.

mads • wishlist
@Madsyte
they're lovely! thank you so much!
@Madsyte
they're lovely! thank you so much!
@G0NE
; Yay! Glad you like them! I'll be checking out for the night soon, send payment whenever. :)
@G0NE
; Yay! Glad you like them! I'll be checking out for the night soon, send payment whenever. :)

mads • wishlist
-
-

mads • wishlist
-
-

mads • wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10