Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | nephelle’s temp pwyw bribe shop! (open)
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@cosmicjello

ahh i'm so sorry, i swear i had marked you down ;-; just changed it :)

you're first on my list to finish once i get my tablet fixed!
@cosmicjello

ahh i'm so sorry, i swear i had marked you down ;-; just changed it :)

you're first on my list to finish once i get my tablet fixed!
525nephelle.png
@kyrin18

that is perfect. you said a couple bust, correct?

@kyrin18

that is perfect. you said a couple bust, correct?

525nephelle.png
@nephelle Whatever size piece you think my bribe is worth! If a bust be it, then okay ^^

Edit; And, I'd prefer no background, please.
@nephelle Whatever size piece you think my bribe is worth! If a bust be it, then okay ^^

Edit; And, I'd prefer no background, please.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18

sounds good! expect it to be done sometime next week- im suffering with these orders and not being able to work on them ;-;

@kyrin18

sounds good! expect it to be done sometime next week- im suffering with these orders and not being able to work on them ;-;

525nephelle.png
@nephelle Okay! Thank you ^^
@nephelle Okay! Thank you ^^
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@nephelle Hello hello! Just carrying this over from the other thread. Since you suggested 600-700g I'd love to go ahead and offer that for a colored and shaded bust of either of these two! (Would be your pick of who in case one stands out to you more! And of course if you'd need more for design complexity or anything like that, just let me know!) They each have some design notes on their toyhouse profile pages there, but expression and all that would be completely up to you, and you'd be free to stylize/simplify however you'd like.

Hildebrand (main refs: x, x)
or
Astaroth (main refs: x, x, x, x, x)
@nephelle Hello hello! Just carrying this over from the other thread. Since you suggested 600-700g I'd love to go ahead and offer that for a colored and shaded bust of either of these two! (Would be your pick of who in case one stands out to you more! And of course if you'd need more for design complexity or anything like that, just let me know!) They each have some design notes on their toyhouse profile pages there, but expression and all that would be completely up to you, and you'd be free to stylize/simplify however you'd like.

Hildebrand (main refs: x, x)
or
Astaroth (main refs: x, x, x, x, x)
r6J6MbS.png
@vovina

your characters blow me away like *~*

astaroth stood out to me! he's gorgeous in the most sinister way ahh. his outfit design is a little tricky but that'll make it all the more fun. does 750g sound alright? (with his wings, hat, eyepatch, and slightly detailed collar) if you'd like me to both your boys i could do so for a total of 1.3kg if that interests you? if not i'd love to just to astaroth :)
@vovina

your characters blow me away like *~*

astaroth stood out to me! he's gorgeous in the most sinister way ahh. his outfit design is a little tricky but that'll make it all the more fun. does 750g sound alright? (with his wings, hat, eyepatch, and slightly detailed collar) if you'd like me to both your boys i could do so for a total of 1.3kg if that interests you? if not i'd love to just to astaroth :)
525nephelle.png
@nephelle would an addition 300g be too little?
@nephelle would an addition 300g be too little?
PGUlc7F.png xeV9D9F.png npTBmWx.png OPzMtgk.pnghzemmQf.png jNBdWwL.png
@thefortissima

that works for me!
@thefortissima

that works for me!
525nephelle.png
@nephelle Aaaaa thank you kindly for your compliments! That's exactly what I was going for with Astaroth's design and am so happy that came across! <3 And absolutely, that sounds good to me, I'd love to go ahead with the 750g order for him please! Could you let me know when you're ready to begin on him and I can send the payment at that time (if that would be okay with you)?
@nephelle Aaaaa thank you kindly for your compliments! That's exactly what I was going for with Astaroth's design and am so happy that came across! <3 And absolutely, that sounds good to me, I'd love to go ahead with the 750g order for him please! Could you let me know when you're ready to begin on him and I can send the payment at that time (if that would be okay with you)?
r6J6MbS.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22