Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka Bust/Fullbody Art [ HIATUS ]
1 2 3 4 5 6
[font=cooper black][size=6][emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [u]Gijinka Bust + Fullbody Art Shop[/u] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][/size][/font] [font=cambria][size=4]Hello all! I'm Shirario / Yosfre and I'm finally deciding to open an art shop on here where I can sell some of my art to save up on lair expansions, apparels, dragons, etc. I'll only be drawing Gijinka and/or Human OCs [s](because I can't draw dragons/animals)[/s] and it'll mainly be busts and fullbodies. In a way this will also be for me to slowly ease back into doing art because I've been out of it for much too long. Please refer to the following for more info! [/font] ----- [u][b]UPDATE:[/b][/u] Back from long hiatus but will be temporarily removing fullbody for now mainly due to the lack of time. [u][b]UPDATE 2:[/b][/u] Pricing amendments have been made to the Bust offer to match up with RLC amount. Added RLC options. [u][b]UPDATE 3:[/b][/u] Have included back fullbody but will be for RLC only. [u][b]UPDATE 4:[/b][/u] I will be on hiatus for the time being cause I recently started school and will be busy with a lot of school work. ----- [font=cooper black][size=5][emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [u]Rules[/u] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][/size][/font] [font=cambria][size=4] >> [b]Please be nice[/b] >> This will be on a first-come-first-serve basis >> Please note that the timeline for each piece will be as of follow: [i](May also be dependent on my work days)[/i] [LIST] [*]Bust: ~2-4 days [*]Fullbody: ~2 weeks [/LIST] >> [b]Will Do:[/b] [LIST] [*]FR Dragon to Gijinka [*]Human OCs [/LIST] >> [b]Won't Do:[/b] [LIST] [*]Non-human [*]Anything that's even the mildest bit offensive or against ToS [*]Overly muscular/buff [*]NSFW [/LIST] ----- [font=cooper black][size=5][emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [u]What I'm Offering[/u] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][/size][/font] [font=cambria][size=4] >> Bust (3 slots) - Will probably look more like the second sample because I feel like a cleaner style would be nicer >> Fullbody (1 slot) >> Line art + Solid Colour + Shading[/font][/size] ----- [font=cooper black][size=5][emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [u]Pricing[/u] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][/size][/font] [font=cambria][size=4] >> [b]Bust -[/b] 400kt / 400g / $4 (RLC)* >> [b]Fullbody -[/b] $15 (RLC)* >> Line art + Solid Colour + Minimal Shading >> [b]Bust -[/b] [b]50%[/b] payment to be sent after [b]confirmation of order[/b], [b]50%[/b] after completion of piece >> [b]Fullbody -[/b] [b]50%[/b] payment to be sent [b]after sketch[/b] has been done, [b]50%[/b] after completion of piece >> Payment to be sent via [b]1-Way CR / PM[/b] [i]*Pricing may change depending on complexity[/i][/font][/size] ----- [font=cooper black][size=5][emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [u]Samples[/u] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][/size][/font] [font=cambria][size=4] [b][u]>> Bust[/u][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/0IWSxDf.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/d090aKn.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/EOYt2AV.png[/img] [font=cambria][size=4] [b][u]>> Fullbody[/u][/b] [img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/9651867_xdWp7w9QXQ0UnfT.png[/img] [/font][/size] ----- [font=cooper black][size=5][emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [u]More References [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][/size][/font] [font=cambria][size=4] [b]You can check out more of my art / creations @ the following:[/b] >> [url=https://www.instagram.com/_rinruri_/]Instagram[/url] >> [url=https://toyhou.se/Rinruri]Toyhouse[/url]
Gijinka Bust + Fullbody Art Shop

Hello all! I'm Shirario / Yosfre and I'm finally deciding to open an art shop on here where I can sell some of my art to save up on lair expansions, apparels, dragons, etc.

I'll only be drawing Gijinka and/or Human OCs (because I can't draw dragons/animals) and it'll mainly be busts and fullbodies.

In a way this will also be for me to slowly ease back into doing art because I've been out of it for much too long.

Please refer to the following for more info!

UPDATE: Back from long hiatus but will be temporarily removing fullbody for now mainly due to the lack of time.

UPDATE 2: Pricing amendments have been made to the Bust offer to match up with RLC amount. Added RLC options.

UPDATE 3: Have included back fullbody but will be for RLC only.

UPDATE 4: I will be on hiatus for the time being cause I recently started school and will be busy with a lot of school work.

Rules

>> Please be nice
>> This will be on a first-come-first-serve basis
>> Please note that the timeline for each piece will be as of follow: (May also be dependent on my work days)
  • Bust: ~2-4 days
  • Fullbody: ~2 weeks
>> Will Do:
  • FR Dragon to Gijinka
  • Human OCs
>> Won't Do:
  • Non-human
  • Anything that's even the mildest bit offensive or against ToS
  • Overly muscular/buff
  • NSFW

What I'm Offering

>> Bust (3 slots) - Will probably look more like the second sample because I feel like a cleaner style would be nicer
>> Fullbody (1 slot)
>> Line art + Solid Colour + Shading

Pricing

>> Bust - 400kt / 400g / $4 (RLC)*
>> Fullbody - $15 (RLC)*
>> Line art + Solid Colour + Minimal Shading

>> Bust - 50% payment to be sent after confirmation of order, 50% after completion of piece
>> Fullbody - 50% payment to be sent after sketch has been done, 50% after completion of piece

>> Payment to be sent via 1-Way CR / PM

*Pricing may change depending on complexity

Samples

>> Bust
0IWSxDf.png
d090aKn.png
EOYt2AV.png

>> Fullbody
9651867_xdWp7w9QXQ0UnfT.png

More References

You can check out more of my art / creations @ the following:
>> Instagram
>> Toyhouse
Anything please ping or PM!
[font=cooper black][size=5][emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [u]Order Form [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][/size][/font] [font=cambria][size=4] Please fill up the following order form! [quote=I'd like to order!] [LIST] [*][b]Type of Order:[/b] Bust / Fullbody (Treasure / Gems / RLC) [*][b]Reference(s):[/b] [*][b]Keep Dragon Features? (Horns, Feathers, etc.):[/b] Yes / No [*][b]Any Additional Info:[/b] [/LIST] [/quote] [font=cambria][size=4] For the dragon features, please refer to above bust sample of my boy Marchen where I've kept his ear fluff(?)/feathers. [/size][/font]
Order Form

Please fill up the following order form!

I'd like to order! wrote:
  • Type of Order: Bust / Fullbody (Treasure / Gems / RLC)
  • Reference(s):
  • Keep Dragon Features? (Horns, Feathers, etc.): Yes / No
  • Any Additional Info:

For the dragon features, please refer to above bust sample of my boy Marchen where I've kept his ear fluff(?)/feathers.

[font=cooper black][size=5][emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [u]Slots [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][/size][/font] [font=cambria][size=4] [u][b]>> Bust[/b][/u] [LIST] [*]ChinaSparkles [*]ChinaSparkles [*]ChinaSparkles [/LIST] [u][b]>> Fullbody[/b][/u] [LIST] [*] [/LIST][/size][/font]
Slots

>> Bust
  • ChinaSparkles
  • ChinaSparkles
  • ChinaSparkles

>> Fullbody
[font=cooper black][size=5][emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [u]Ping List [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][/size][/font] [font=cambria][size=4] @/TheMorningStar01 @/Allandra @/macchiiiiii @/Adrenaline @/Nyris @/WolfTears @/Izuri @/SamaelDemiurgos @/Estellia [b]Let me know if you would like to either be added or removed from the ping list![/b] [/size][/font]
Ping List

@/TheMorningStar01
@/Allandra
@/macchiiiiii
@/Adrenaline
@/Nyris
@/WolfTears
@/Izuri
@/SamaelDemiurgos
@/Estellia

Let me know if you would like to either be added or removed from the ping list!
[font=cooper black][size=5][emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [u]Completed Works [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][/size][/font] [font=cambria][size=4] [LIST] [*]Nyris [*]xLILM0NSTERx [*]Allandra [*]Kryda [*]Saffu [*]Ceruleanplatinum [*]Adrenaline [*]Adrenaline [*]xLILM0NSTERx [*]Desmondtiny [/LIST] [/size][/font]
Completed Works

• Nyris
  • xLILM0NSTERx
  • Allandra
  • Kryda
  • Saffu
  • Ceruleanplatinum
  • Adrenaline
  • Adrenaline
  • xLILM0NSTERx
  • Desmondtiny
And we're open! c:

@TheMorningStar01
@Allandra
@macchiiiiii
@Adrenaline
@Nyris
And we're open! c:

@TheMorningStar01
@Allandra
@macchiiiiii
@Adrenaline
@Nyris
  • Type of Order: Fullbody
  • Reference(s): toyhouse // hairstyle refs (the way its drawn in some of his existing art are a bit inaccurate)
  • Any Additional Info: I'd prefer his ponytail drawn to be in front over his shoulder. If it's hard to tell, his eyes are red and the whites of his eyes are light yellow // Paying in gems
  • Type of Order: Fullbody
  • Reference(s): toyhouse // hairstyle refs (the way its drawn in some of his existing art are a bit inaccurate)
  • Any Additional Info: I'd prefer his ponytail drawn to be in front over his shoulder. If it's hard to tell, his eyes are red and the whites of his eyes are light yellow // Paying in gems
@Shirario
Type of Order: Bust
Reference(s): https://toyhou.se/4019757.caim
Keep Dragon Features? (Horns, Feathers, etc.): n/a
Any Additional Info: Please follow the first image for his features! The second image shows his outfit if you have need for it! c:

Let me know if it's doable, thanks!
@Shirario
Type of Order: Bust
Reference(s): https://toyhou.se/4019757.caim
Keep Dragon Features? (Horns, Feathers, etc.): n/a
Any Additional Info: Please follow the first image for his features! The second image shows his outfit if you have need for it! c:

Let me know if it's doable, thanks!
23909884_wJCqmYTQfExzuNV.png
@Saffu
Accepted! Love how cool he looks!
I will update you through PM once the sketch has been done!

@Nyris
Accepted! Really liking his design!
Kinda wanna ruffle his hair
@Saffu
Accepted! Love how cool he looks!
I will update you through PM once the sketch has been done!

@Nyris
Accepted! Really liking his design!
Kinda wanna ruffle his hair
@Shirario
Thank you!
honestly me too, I looove his pink hair uwu

Shall I send 50% of the payment now? c:
@Shirario
Thank you!
honestly me too, I looove his pink hair uwu

Shall I send 50% of the payment now? c: