Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Female gijinka art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@freakingHolmes wow i must be blind im so sorry lmao, but that sounds good yes, thank you!
@freakingHolmes wow i must be blind im so sorry lmao, but that sounds good yes, thank you!
NXbzW9x.gif 2da7a494a04172cc46170535a3f51d0ae2e6e563.gif
@ValkyrieOnline

Lol I've done the same thing like that too many times! I'll have your girl in line for the third one I'm doing , so it may take a few days, just a warning. Any requests or extra information about her is welcome!
@ValkyrieOnline

Lol I've done the same thing like that too many times! I'll have your girl in line for the third one I'm doing , so it may take a few days, just a warning. Any requests or extra information about her is welcome!
mbl2fH5.png
@FreakingHolmes Ana is bold, decisive, and unafraid. She likes challenges and to do what defies other peoples expectations of her. She adores doing things outside of the norm, and strives to push herself each day
@FreakingHolmes Ana is bold, decisive, and unafraid. She likes challenges and to do what defies other peoples expectations of her. She adores doing things outside of the norm, and strives to push herself each day
NXbzW9x.gif 2da7a494a04172cc46170535a3f51d0ae2e6e563.gif
@bigbird Here is the finished product! I hope you like it! [url=https://ibb.co/Tw4Bgx3][img]https://i.ibb.co/PrcZ6vH/3-A387-B28-E6-E3-4975-9712-97031-EF81-F76.png[/img][/url] (If you have any problems with it, feel free to lower the payment. I don’t want you to be unhappy)
@bigbird

Here is the finished product! I hope you like it!

3-A387-B28-E6-E3-4975-9712-97031-EF81-F76.png

(If you have any problems with it, feel free to lower the payment. I don’t want you to be unhappy)
mbl2fH5.png
@AardRinn

I’ll begin working on your girl promptly! Warning: I will only accept payment after you review the product. I don’t want you to pay a lot for something that you are displeased with, if yo are perchance unhappy with the product
@AardRinn

I’ll begin working on your girl promptly! Warning: I will only accept payment after you review the product. I don’t want you to pay a lot for something that you are displeased with, if yo are perchance unhappy with the product
mbl2fH5.png
@freakingholmes

No worries! That works for me too, then. I can't wait to see her!

EDIT: I don't suppose I could get a copy of her on a transparent background, too?
@freakingholmes

No worries! That works for me too, then. I can't wait to see her!

EDIT: I don't suppose I could get a copy of her on a transparent background, too?
bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
@AardRinn

I’m not sure how to do a transparent background, I’m sorry. If you know how I could do it, then sure!

Edit: never mind lol, looked it up and was able to change the settings on the app I used!
@AardRinn

I’m not sure how to do a transparent background, I’m sorry. If you know how I could do it, then sure!

Edit: never mind lol, looked it up and was able to change the settings on the app I used!
mbl2fH5.png
@freakingholmes

Thank you so much!
@freakingholmes

Thank you so much!
bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
@FreakingHolmes Hi! I think you can definitely be charging a lot more for your art. I'd pay 10-15$USD for a piece like your example.
@FreakingHolmes Hi! I think you can definitely be charging a lot more for your art. I'd pay 10-15$USD for a piece like your example.
@korradorable

Thank you so much! Unfortunately, I do not accept money due to the fact that I don’t have a paypal or anything :)
@korradorable

Thank you so much! Unfortunately, I do not accept money due to the fact that I don’t have a paypal or anything :)
mbl2fH5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10