Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lorie's Pixels! (full)
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 82 83
I'd definitely love to be added to your ping list if you're makin' one! And while I can't pay for a slot this time, I definitely would love to see some gem slots open up, even if it's for much smaller commissions .u./

Thanks for all of the awesome work you've given us
I'd definitely love to be added to your ping list if you're makin' one! And while I can't pay for a slot this time, I definitely would love to see some gem slots open up, even if it's for much smaller commissions .u./

7GZL67L.png
Mason/Metus
he/him
FR+0
To answer 2, I would be interested in gem slots!
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
@Spark sure thing! what will it be? :D
@Spark sure thing! what will it be? :D
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
i'd be interested in gem slots!
celine%20sig.gif
I would also be interested in future gem slots :3
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
[quote name="Metus" date="2021-02-28 18:25:11" ] I'd definitely love to be added to your ping list if you're makin' one! And while I can't pay for a slot this time, I definitely would love to see some gem slots open up, even if it's for much smaller commissions .u./ Thanks for all of the awesome work you've given us [/quote] awhh your words are very much appreciated! I shall keep you on my updated list then, and yeah I can already tell I should be aiming to open gem slots a lil more often heh. [quote name="Goblincat" date="2021-02-28 18:26:00" ] To answer 2, I would be interested in gem slots! [/quote] [quote name="ladylilitu" date="2021-02-28 18:28:45" ] i'd be interested in gem slots! [/quote] [quote name="Vulpen" date="2021-02-28 18:30:34" ] I would also be interested in future gem slots :3 [/quote] Nice, thanks for the responses!
Metus wrote on 2021-02-28 18:25:11:

awhh your words are very much appreciated! I shall keep you on my updated list then, and yeah I can already tell I should be aiming to open gem slots a lil more often heh.

Goblincat wrote on 2021-02-28 18:26:00:
ladylilitu wrote on 2021-02-28 18:28:45:
Vulpen wrote on 2021-02-28 18:30:34:

Nice, thanks for the responses!
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

@Gouldiae Thanks so much! Would it be possible to get a large pixel of this boy? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66627900][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/666280/66627900_350.png[/img][/url] I know he's pretty detail-intensive so let me know if that's okay!
@Gouldiae Thanks so much! Would it be possible to get a large pixel of this boy?
66627900_350.png
I know he's pretty detail-intensive so let me know if that's okay!
fNZvyIa.png
Can I be removed from the pinglist please? Thanks!
Can I be removed from the pinglist please? Thanks!
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@Spark

edit: I uhh. accidentally hit submit there. lemme just.... actually type the post lol....
@Spark

edit: I uhh. accidentally hit submit there. lemme just.... actually type the post lol....
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

@Spark

Okay sorry for the extra ping, I was gonna say that looks good to me, the details won't be a problem!

Shall it be the full 200x200 size pixel or something a bit smaller? Either way, the details shouldn't get too cluttered, if anything they'll look nice heh.
@Spark

Okay sorry for the extra ping, I was gonna say that looks good to me, the details won't be a problem!

Shall it be the full 200x200 size pixel or something a bit smaller? Either way, the details shouldn't get too cluttered, if anything they'll look nice heh.
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 82 83