Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSE]fukanzen's art shop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@fukanzen
Hello! Your style is amazing. I'd like to place an order if it's ok.
Please note that this character belongs to a friend. I'm trying to get some art as a belated birthday present for them (though there's no rush in making the art or anything). Hope this is alright with you.

username & id:
Lazurine #289209

commission type:
type 4

character:
Fate, Gallery
character info:
17 years old, humanoid winged lion, generally serious and distant but also has a playful side.

payment:
treasure

extra comment:
Just sitting or please feel free to pick a pose that works well for you, since he has wings and I don't know how comfortable you might be drawing them, you could "draw" them folded behind and hidden by his cloak or something like that. Also please only add a small light blush on the art (cheeks only). Thank you
@fukanzen
Hello! Your style is amazing. I'd like to place an order if it's ok.
Please note that this character belongs to a friend. I'm trying to get some art as a belated birthday present for them (though there's no rush in making the art or anything). Hope this is alright with you.

username & id:
Lazurine #289209

commission type:
type 4

character:
Fate, Gallery
character info:
17 years old, humanoid winged lion, generally serious and distant but also has a playful side.

payment:
treasure

extra comment:
Just sitting or please feel free to pick a pose that works well for you, since he has wings and I don't know how comfortable you might be drawing them, you could "draw" them folded behind and hidden by his cloak or something like that. Also please only add a small light blush on the art (cheeks only). Thank you
@Lazurine
thank you! the price would be 200,000 treasure^^ payment is sent through cr!
im currently finishing up the last of my previous orders, and i planned to take a break to do my own things, so i might start a little late(around at night where i am? rn its evening for me) contrary to immediately.
@Lazurine
thank you! the price would be 200,000 treasure^^ payment is sent through cr!
im currently finishing up the last of my previous orders, and i planned to take a break to do my own things, so i might start a little late(around at night where i am? rn its evening for me) contrary to immediately.
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
KORONESUKI :3
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
@fukanzen
Sending payment right away!
Ah, that's entirely fine! Please take all the time you need.
Hope you have a good night (:
@fukanzen
Sending payment right away!
Ah, that's entirely fine! Please take all the time you need.
Hope you have a good night (:
hello! thank you for everybody who has ordered. this is just a quick announcement.

not long ago(as in maybe an hour or so prior) my pendrive suddenly lost all its information. dont worry, i save all my artworks and comms on desktop. however, all my edits and resource pictures were stored in there and i still cant get them back. there may be a delay as i mourn for my lost gege and chu wanning edits :')
yes, these photos and edits are dearly important to me
hello! thank you for everybody who has ordered. this is just a quick announcement.

not long ago(as in maybe an hour or so prior) my pendrive suddenly lost all its information. dont worry, i save all my artworks and comms on desktop. however, all my edits and resource pictures were stored in there and i still cant get them back. there may be a delay as i mourn for my lost gege and chu wanning edits :')
yes, these photos and edits are dearly important to me
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
username & id:
Eniqqma #303762

commission type:
5b (fullbody!)

character:
miro
character info:
Miro is somewhat shy and introverted, but can be confident in times of crisis! There's more info + background in the toyhou.se linked above ^^

payment:
Gems ^^

extra comment:
Not really relevant, but I love your art a lot ;0;
(also I just saw your comment, and I'm very sorry about your lost photos.. I'm not sure if anything can be done but I really hope you are able to recover them!)
username & id:
Eniqqma #303762

commission type:
5b (fullbody!)

character:
miro
character info:
Miro is somewhat shy and introverted, but can be confident in times of crisis! There's more info + background in the toyhou.se linked above ^^

payment:
Gems ^^

extra comment:
Not really relevant, but I love your art a lot ;0;
(also I just saw your comment, and I'm very sorry about your lost photos.. I'm not sure if anything can be done but I really hope you are able to recover them!)
03847386ca966d4ea543aa7ac2e35b8ff34d1c26.gifa5eca52b3ae92f1185313c0d66c0a211cd3e3217.gif Cupid !! he/they/xe !! USD artshop !! T/G artshop !! T/G icon shop 862aeade70e3cc393f8cf8346239002b9bf2005c.gifc32962c528352a3a424a6b7dda6dec368f6f348d.gif
@Eniqqma
thank you! the price would be 170 gems^^
payment is sent through cr~

(thanks for the concern TwT)
ps; edited bc i accidentally added treasure price not gems^^''
@Eniqqma
thank you! the price would be 170 gems^^
payment is sent through cr~

(thanks for the concern TwT)
ps; edited bc i accidentally added treasure price not gems^^''
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
@fukanzen
Really sorry to hear that happened to you. Is there any way you can recover the information or perhaps a site where you can resave the files again?
@fukanzen
Really sorry to hear that happened to you. Is there any way you can recover the information or perhaps a site where you can resave the files again?
@Lazurine
i tried several data recovery apps but they didnt seem to recover all, or at least the ones i wanted(which are my edits and downloaded fanart :'3)

dw though.............i suppose i have to just live on without it :')
@Lazurine
i tried several data recovery apps but they didnt seem to recover all, or at least the ones i wanted(which are my edits and downloaded fanart :'3)

dw though.............i suppose i have to just live on without it :')
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
@fukanzen
I'd love to place an order if you're still accepting

username & id:
theoncomingstorm #65227

commission type:
type 1

character:
Nyneve
character info:
She's a sweet and bubbly water nymph, but constantly lonely because she's trapped in one place. She's also a bit naive, and almost always down to cause a little mischief.

payment:
treasure

extra comment:
none, really. good luck on re-finding the fanart, though!
@fukanzen
I'd love to place an order if you're still accepting

username & id:
theoncomingstorm #65227

commission type:
type 1

character:
Nyneve
character info:
She's a sweet and bubbly water nymph, but constantly lonely because she's trapped in one place. She's also a bit naive, and almost always down to cause a little mischief.

payment:
treasure

extra comment:
none, really. good luck on re-finding the fanart, though!
GO2Bc3v.jpg
@theoncomingstorm
thank you! yes, still open^^
that would be 300,000 treasure! i'll try my best to draw girls.
@theoncomingstorm
thank you! yes, still open^^
that would be 300,000 treasure! i'll try my best to draw girls.
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12