Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | a Snakes Art Shop [PINGLIST]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@diamondbacked

May I be added to your pinglist, please?
@diamondbacked

May I be added to your pinglist, please?
@Diamondbacked
could i get a ping? currently saving up first
@Diamondbacked
could i get a ping? currently saving up first
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
KORONESUKI :3
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
@Iodine OOH I could probably fit both in at the same time I don't mind fitting two orders to a slot. Just lmk what kinda art you want of em both and I'll send you my paypal!

@crowvidae
He looks like a little creature of a man.. I'd be happy to make something of him ! Just send over payment

(Added everyone who asked to the pinglist!)
@Iodine OOH I could probably fit both in at the same time I don't mind fitting two orders to a slot. Just lmk what kinda art you want of em both and I'll send you my paypal!

@crowvidae
He looks like a little creature of a man.. I'd be happy to make something of him ! Just send over payment

(Added everyone who asked to the pinglist!)
9gGJEF8.gif
FR+2
18 y/o + Male
>water isnt a beverage
@Diamondbacked RIGHT I did a swell job forgetting to mention what type o art, but small sketchy headshot x2 please B)c
@Diamondbacked RIGHT I did a swell job forgetting to mention what type o art, but small sketchy headshot x2 please B)c
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
[quote name="Diamondbacked" date="2020-03-17 21:42:06" ] @ Verosa Sorry for lateness! I hope he looks ok x_x [img]https://i.imgur.com/Vpw3nzO.png[/img] [/quote] Missed the ping! I love him, you did an outstanding job drawing him. Thank you so much for drawing him!
Diamondbacked wrote on 2020-03-17 21:42:06:
@ Verosa

Sorry for lateness! I hope he looks ok x_x

Vpw3nzO.png

Missed the ping! I love him, you did an outstanding job drawing him. Thank you so much for drawing him!
Aw heck I missed the ping WAY late lol. that SD you did last is gorgeous, heck
friendly bump

time to stalk the thread now for a slot opening haha,,
Aw heck I missed the ping WAY late lol. that SD you did last is gorgeous, heck
friendly bump

time to stalk the thread now for a slot opening haha,,
YycIlt9.png
@Diamondbacked pinglist please~?
@Diamondbacked pinglist please~?
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@Iodine

I am so so so sorry this is coming in late so I tried making this one look a bit nicer than it would have normally as an apology, I had a lot happen irl recently x_x I hope it's alright

https://imgur.com/a/qHiVi5T
@Iodine

I am so so so sorry this is coming in late so I tried making this one look a bit nicer than it would have normally as an apology, I had a lot happen irl recently x_x I hope it's alright

https://imgur.com/a/qHiVi5T
9gGJEF8.gif
FR+2
18 y/o + Male
>water isnt a beverage
@Diamondbacked OH not a problem!! we're all sort of out of it considering everything :'D you didn't have to go to any extra lengths for me but woah that backdrop is gorgeous :'O i appreciate that you got them dribbling in both of these jgjgsd and as always your style of shading is just..... so satisfying to look at with the alloy feel to it

super super pleased with these and dw about the wait, tysm!!
@Diamondbacked OH not a problem!! we're all sort of out of it considering everything :'D you didn't have to go to any extra lengths for me but woah that backdrop is gorgeous :'O i appreciate that you got them dribbling in both of these jgjgsd and as always your style of shading is just..... so satisfying to look at with the alloy feel to it

super super pleased with these and dw about the wait, tysm!!
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Diamondbacked

I'd like to join your pinglist! :) Saw your art in a bio in DungeonMaster's lair.

Also, let me know if you might be interested in an art trade sometime in the near future? You can find my shop link below.
@Diamondbacked

I'd like to join your pinglist! :) Saw your art in a bio in DungeonMaster's lair.

Also, let me know if you might be interested in an art trade sometime in the near future? You can find my shop link below.
yyymK1IKw5qjXOsi5KWbEU3vmJCvz_kpSzr_McjQ8C9nc0A2KTkNDTRmN6vOJc63W3GYPtIsZaNN8dlHvtUUJq_i-cgM9UZxqqmXVcI1LncqWSAX4QqbFrYGXtncojo23r-TQak0ZrPh4x77xZZsrw6E0UPSSXjhH7dxfaTxXUoDLsHerulWw71xWWoPc2hPONQJWQWLvLfybcvnBsJPdpXB71kZbSUhl13b69aEKOkqoMq84SEMTmQNwgQUIvnTOaECVjyJXTFWj16eGFU6Xwhkom8z1qgXdTw-PMNgELFy3HLXbmbcEy3aP0rrnff_IDtbP25mqjQssmOhXX3brWKyrjpw2h-0xChwHG374D31eoIB7_ER_2DMsnaR7tLfhO0Qgw0b1gLF8MaWuju6p74FySdO6qfhe1KGGm_LUIdrpnEir4MOUreWiHqgLZTR7dw6yhRHt-QqeMcObk0TI4v57Az4QqdB6z6wxyKMJmoU-Fsazvc1lPafJV_bqluyYUf2-RV0THf_a3v-iSi8b7cCiWrRAXVdKO6hVN4yNr9H4SRv0_5d2lwoHkA8-SuVN48KPMYXNbqMkS3qsD_jvvoQsUwsazgmXMBf8Xeef8xF7qdKUw5C8RUXDIGC5TA6YtAot_W9BoRsRvla3jAqrCKDUc5671EorYk7qxwOOs8b1aWnDC8Q2O8gUZhlM14ptHOFBM04SXK45o-iGxN8-Ij9MQ=w200-h100-no?.png KRuK6O9R_o.png 1xvoDtTGiALiFXcp031eamHZvGydh5IsVzErRTx1tkzR07khhnbn7iFFy8QcXv0IWDuKXeYoBQiw9JyC9INQ1IfJwsZa5CAiopYoRUm40byjdxMRTJ8O2AwG7-kkKTvVV62Y1-5qe5PLEp6AoTLlwTTQmSgtzRRPUoNkh1yvHwt0pW2TgP9xtzWUMASyebLTRQ87ohiyBNiNV5v6-PrAYFehM4lSMOeyfwYl1rmw1rtUVogCMgT4jQmlQiaNE_p850lmwniuFkeedthmdRfuBbzihhhnDiSN9G3jsaUb7XDu6bIAVgWwHY93z1AVn1q_nsywRBgo_gDs9fZM_sfy9OBUmYF7l00v3IaK3OI9PmpA0zCOwdFG2Ilr54rUSzLeW57JxNiceHgXXopgzJmRRzCQBto7GEDos0TpAQusEwXOKe--5ZHIphiRbnwUlPyDJD4uM3FFA_U4Wkj1qBrcVXdHQBxYLtFeXxYxHUMY5NYpAXZ_AKHgonR_dXEMnSwLnb83Jmx82Guf1Di5rSBZy2dQDw-QZjbGhv4LAnpo_pfF2q_xIp02jIP6S7O49hU4-D-5vjDmdBFXhn5Xnk8Bjkmc-hK6FTnxVkX-vxjMn7TdcU8W2mRZXA-vyknBDhRLXs1v7MvVFe41Hn0n9JHUpsGxx_ayS5jsOGolJAaga6E06xVVlfwI4IXKomlsT60rNPzo_eyIrKrDekI3Vwcb08DiGg=w200-h100-no?.png
1 2 3 4 5 6