Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Merk's Art Shop (open)(USD/T/G)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I've already said it in private but I'll do it a thousand more times it's P E R F E C T and I'm insanely happy with the artwork, with the communication, with EVERYTHING. 10000000% recommending you to anyone I know and I shall be saving up for more [emoji=guardian laughing size=2] Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!
I've already said it in private but I'll do it a thousand more times

it's P E R F E C T and I'm insanely happy with the artwork, with the communication, with EVERYTHING. 10000000% recommending you to anyone I know and I shall be saving up for more Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!
WenPrLS.png
@Merky i think the ratio is something crazy like 1:1200 nowadays. i'm not sure the math on the treasure cost, though!
@Merky i think the ratio is something crazy like 1:1200 nowadays. i'm not sure the math on the treasure cost, though!
caught up in static dreams
distorted angels sing
@Necralisk I think you just multiply the gem cost by the treasure ratio [emoji=tundra confused size=1] I'm fine with using 1:1100 if you'd still like to order :)
@Necralisk
I think you just multiply the gem cost by the treasure ratio I'm fine with using 1:1100 if you'd still like to order :)
Merk's art shop || My artblog

P9aWhak.pngRw7uKRS.pngmwkzu0Q.pngwh3Tiip.png
@Merky if i mathed right it should be 3,600,000t. that sound right?
@Merky if i mathed right it should be 3,600,000t. that sound right?
caught up in static dreams
distorted angels sing
@Necralisk That sounds right to me [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@Necralisk
That sounds right to me

@Merky

Hey! I love your style! I really also like this drawing you did for how its lit <3

Could I get a fullbody comic style of this character https://toyhou.se/8408887.trick#27182103

I can pay in gems!
@Merky

Hey! I love your style! I really also like this drawing you did for how its lit <3

Could I get a fullbody comic style of this character https://toyhou.se/8408887.trick#27182103

I can pay in gems!
@Cynderbark For sure [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@Cynderbark
For sure

@Cynderbark Ready to start on your art now, did you have any specific pose in mind or should I just go wild? [emoji=owl size=1]
@Cynderbark
Ready to start on your art now, did you have any specific pose in mind or should I just go wild?

@merky

Go wild! Just make it something fun! :)
@merky

Go wild! Just make it something fun! :)
@Merky Dang, your art's amazing! :o Would you be willing to do a fullbody sketch of a dragon and his fish familiar with a complex background for FR currency? If so, I'd love to grab your last slot! I'll go ahead and fill out the order form so you have a better idea of what I'm after, but I understand if you'd prefer not to tackle something like this for game currency. [b]Character you'd like drawn:[/b] This boy and his charge: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/28896374][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/288964/28896374_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/15594.png[/img] [b](FR dragons) any unique features, scars/hair etc:[/b] Nope, but for the size scale between them I imagine the fish (including its tail) is maybe slightly longer than the dragon's head? Definitely some wiggle room there though, depending on what you think works. [b]Pose/expression:[/b] Basically both of them chilling in an indoor, decorative raised fish pond. There's some lore in his bio you can check out that goes into a little more detail about them if it helps. [b]Background, if desired:[/b] You can have a lot of creative freedom here because I don't actually have a solid idea of what my lair looks like, though I can try to find reference photos for things if you're more comfortable with that. As for the general idea I have in mind, as mentioned my main interest is the fish pond, which I imagine is made from stone or something else strong enough to hold what's likely thousands of gallons of water considering a guardian fits in it. The water level probably comes up to about his belly when he's standing up so he could have most of his body covered if he chose to lay down, and it's at least large enough that he can stretch out if he wants while leaving plenty of room for the fish. The pond is located in his personal quarters of the lair up on the Cloudsong, so the general construction (aside from the pond) is probably mostly lightweight materials like bamboo and cloth. Maybe the floors are bamboo and the walls and ceiling are made of cloth and reminiscent of a giant tent? Or it could be made of more bamboo instead... I'm honestly not too fussed about it, since regardless of how lightweight the Cloudsong's building materials are and how many balloons and floats are tethered to it, there's no way it can hold the weight of countless large dragon breeds without copious amounts of magic involved anyway. :P I also kinda like the idea of my lair being a mishmash of different building materials, with sections added on as the need arises and made of whatever's most suitable or convenient at the time, so it doesn't really matter whether or not his quarters match whatever the rest of the lair looks like. I think the price would be 4000g for the dragon and familiar, but let me know if the background/general complexity ups the cost and I'll happily pay it. I can also pay in gems, treasure, or a mix of both, whatever you're most interested in.
@Merky

Dang, your art's amazing! :o Would you be willing to do a fullbody sketch of a dragon and his fish familiar with a complex background for FR currency? If so, I'd love to grab your last slot! I'll go ahead and fill out the order form so you have a better idea of what I'm after, but I understand if you'd prefer not to tackle something like this for game currency.

Character you'd like drawn: This boy and his charge:

28896374_350.png 15594.png

(FR dragons) any unique features, scars/hair etc: Nope, but for the size scale between them I imagine the fish (including its tail) is maybe slightly longer than the dragon's head? Definitely some wiggle room there though, depending on what you think works.

Pose/expression: Basically both of them chilling in an indoor, decorative raised fish pond. There's some lore in his bio you can check out that goes into a little more detail about them if it helps.

Background, if desired: You can have a lot of creative freedom here because I don't actually have a solid idea of what my lair looks like, though I can try to find reference photos for things if you're more comfortable with that. As for the general idea I have in mind, as mentioned my main interest is the fish pond, which I imagine is made from stone or something else strong enough to hold what's likely thousands of gallons of water considering a guardian fits in it. The water level probably comes up to about his belly when he's standing up so he could have most of his body covered if he chose to lay down, and it's at least large enough that he can stretch out if he wants while leaving plenty of room for the fish. The pond is located in his personal quarters of the lair up on the Cloudsong, so the general construction (aside from the pond) is probably mostly lightweight materials like bamboo and cloth. Maybe the floors are bamboo and the walls and ceiling are made of cloth and reminiscent of a giant tent? Or it could be made of more bamboo instead... I'm honestly not too fussed about it, since regardless of how lightweight the Cloudsong's building materials are and how many balloons and floats are tethered to it, there's no way it can hold the weight of countless large dragon breeds without copious amounts of magic involved anyway. :P I also kinda like the idea of my lair being a mishmash of different building materials, with sections added on as the need arises and made of whatever's most suitable or convenient at the time, so it doesn't really matter whether or not his quarters match whatever the rest of the lair looks like.

I think the price would be 4000g for the dragon and familiar, but let me know if the background/general complexity ups the cost and I'll happily pay it. I can also pay in gems, treasure, or a mix of both, whatever you're most interested in.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
1 2 3 4 5 6 7