Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] Anthro/Critters/Pokemon/etc Art
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23
@Toothy is it fine if i commission a ref sheet? How much would that cost? Of this guy
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/30597147/
@Toothy is it fine if i commission a ref sheet? How much would that cost? Of this guy
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/30597147/
Unfortunately, it is ugly, sad but not chocolate, beef clinical carrots.
Ridiculus Bibendum nutrition itself.
@Toothy
Here's my Kobold!

Would some sort of simple reference similar to the first example on the shop post be doable? I made this guy in blender only very recently, but I have no other art of him. I can provide the .blend file for you to reference, if needed.
@Toothy
Here's my Kobold!

Would some sort of simple reference similar to the first example on the shop post be doable? I made this guy in blender only very recently, but I have no other art of him. I can provide the .blend file for you to reference, if needed.
QyAuswz.png
@SpookyZephyr
@JaviNiceDay

My refs depend on what you want.
I do the full body, small back view, with a couple details like my example for 1600 but other details could be added for more.
@SpookyZephyr
@JaviNiceDay

My refs depend on what you want.
I do the full body, small back view, with a couple details like my example for 1600 but other details could be added for more.
xKXwj9R.gif
Flops
They/Them
Pokemon/Digimon Enthusiast
I like bugs and faceless men

Gif by KingCarnivore@TH
@Toothy Could I be added to your pinglist as well?
@Toothy Could I be added to your pinglist as well?
44914091_symGhPh9JxJAU8v.png
@Toothy
Sorry for the late response:

The details on the example reference (front, back, paws and palette) are fine by me, really. If you need any more info/examples (I can provide kobold designs I found elsewhere that influenced mine/represent what I have in mind better than I can put into words), then just let me know!

1600g/kt, correct? Do you accept mixed payment?
@Toothy
Sorry for the late response:

The details on the example reference (front, back, paws and palette) are fine by me, really. If you need any more info/examples (I can provide kobold designs I found elsewhere that influenced mine/represent what I have in mind better than I can put into words), then just let me know!

1600g/kt, correct? Do you accept mixed payment?
QyAuswz.png
@Toothy Sounds cool i'll do a front and back with a paw reference (the paw pads aare orange like his tongue). Also it stand upright like in this picture (the tribal version) https://pm1.narvii.com/7230/4b9a9de4fb668c37406fec43617e769c33b7117fr1-750-340v2_hq.jpg
@Toothy Sounds cool i'll do a front and back with a paw reference (the paw pads aare orange like his tongue). Also it stand upright like in this picture (the tribal version) https://pm1.narvii.com/7230/4b9a9de4fb668c37406fec43617e769c33b7117fr1-750-340v2_hq.jpg
@Toothy

Hey!! Is one of those slots still open? :0
@Toothy

Hey!! Is one of those slots still open? :0
6xCzb5m.png
@Cinderspark
I'll add you right now!

@JaviNiceDay
Any additional references are welcome.

@SpookyZephyr
That sounds fine to me.
You want the character translated to the anthro "tribal" anatomy with a front and mini back view with a front and hind paw reference?
Are the paws different in numbers of toes at all?
@Cinderspark
I'll add you right now!

@JaviNiceDay
Any additional references are welcome.

@SpookyZephyr
That sounds fine to me.
You want the character translated to the anthro "tribal" anatomy with a front and mini back view with a front and hind paw reference?
Are the paws different in numbers of toes at all?
xKXwj9R.gif
Flops
They/Them

Gif by KingCarnivore@TH
@NoodleStuff
They aren't, but I can probably do a third if you're wanting something simple enough.
@NoodleStuff
They aren't, but I can probably do a third if you're wanting something simple enough.
xKXwj9R.gif
Flops
They/Them

Gif by KingCarnivore@TH
@Toothy
Thanks for asking that. I want him to have five fingers but the feet can stay the same as the reference i sent.
@Toothy
Thanks for asking that. I want him to have five fingers but the feet can stay the same as the reference i sent.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23