Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | no longer looking
1 2 3
Bump, I have 3 art trades on my plate at the moment but I will probably get most of those if not all done on an upcoming plane flight so if anyone else is interested feel free to let me know!
Bump, I have 3 art trades on my plate at the moment but I will probably get most of those if not all done on an upcoming plane flight so if anyone else is interested feel free to let me know!
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
I got your PM. Just posting stuff here to remember what we talked about~!

My art samples, so you don't have to dig them up!x , x

Message me anytime! I will make time for an art trade :,D
I got your PM. Just posting stuff here to remember what we talked about~!

My art samples, so you don't have to dig them up!x , x

Message me anytime! I will make time for an art trade :,D
I really like your artwork @Straka , especially the underwater astronaut and traditional art of the people. Wish I was equally as skilled as you for an art trade lol.
I really like your artwork @Straka , especially the underwater astronaut and traditional art of the people. Wish I was equally as skilled as you for an art trade lol.
@Straka
Are you still open to trades?
@Straka
Are you still open to trades?
@BunnyWinkle - sorry but unfortunately I've had some bad experiences with art trades since I posted this and I don't think it's something I'll be doing anymore :(
@BunnyWinkle - sorry but unfortunately I've had some bad experiences with art trades since I posted this and I don't think it's something I'll be doing anymore :(
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@Straka - Thats alright! Apologies for missing the title, I found this thread through another and didn’t think to look. I hope you’re still creating artwork! You’re very talented!
@Straka - Thats alright! Apologies for missing the title, I found this thread through another and didn’t think to look. I hope you’re still creating artwork! You’re very talented!
1 2 3