Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [HIATUS] A Cute Watercolor Art Shop!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
@andromidia
oh, thank you so much! :D
well while i'm holed up in my house for the next month or so i wouldn't mind a trade at all haha, and you have great art yourself! <3

for trades i think i'll keep it at the 1200g tier, if that's alright. if you wouldn't mind sending me a pm with your concept, we can work out the details!
@andromidia
oh, thank you so much! :D
well while i'm holed up in my house for the next month or so i wouldn't mind a trade at all haha, and you have great art yourself! <3

for trades i think i'll keep it at the 1200g tier, if that's alright. if you wouldn't mind sending me a pm with your concept, we can work out the details!
aWHHcv8.gif x Tidepools bQKtPA9.png

She/Her | | FR time +0

» About Me
»
Wishlist » Avatar
» All Aquatic Items
xx
@aerai oh wonderful! I'll send a PM soon, just gotta finish up some homework :)
@aerai oh wonderful! I'll send a PM soon, just gotta finish up some homework :)
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
64FS5.gifj0y8r.gifrD4ev.gifjzuUB.gifGvz94.gifH3s3h.gif4xih6.gif
QmB4Q.gif
yvdjc.gifds0BK.gif1roS7.gif
@noodlestuff @shadoo

hello! excuse the ping, but i wanted to let both of your know that i now have an account on toyhou.se. if you wouldn't mind, i'd really appreciate you crediting my profile on the art i did when you get the chance! thank you so much <3

>> caribouchai
@noodlestuff @shadoo

hello! excuse the ping, but i wanted to let both of your know that i now have an account on toyhou.se. if you wouldn't mind, i'd really appreciate you crediting my profile on the art i did when you get the chance! thank you so much <3

>> caribouchai

She/Her | | FR time +0

» About Me
»
Wishlist » Avatar
» All Aquatic Items
xx
@Aerai

Heya :D

Do you have a pinglist? I'd love to snag some art at some point!
@Aerai

Heya :D

Do you have a pinglist? I'd love to snag some art at some point!
HAMjv9v.png4RthJ3d.pngDMEC8SP.pngQo8xgSK.pngrKzc8tP.png3PjEAWJ.png XxRoops | He/They

XxDigital Artist
Xx(Lore?) Writer
XxFire Tert. Gen1's

XxFR Tumblr!
@rapirisu hey there! i do have a bit of a pinglist happening, i'll add you to it! and thanks so much for letting me know that my link was broken, totally would have missed it haha [emoji=pink star size=1] hope to talk with you soon!
@rapirisu

hey there! i do have a bit of a pinglist happening, i'll add you to it!

and thanks so much for letting me know that my link was broken, totally would have missed it haha
hope to talk with you soon!

She/Her | | FR time +0

» About Me
»
Wishlist » Avatar
» All Aquatic Items
xx
[emoji=pink star size=1]

She/Her | | FR time +0

» About Me
»
Wishlist » Avatar
» All Aquatic Items
xx
@aerai
do you have slots open currently? if not, could i be added to the pinglist? tysm!!
@aerai
do you have slots open currently? if not, could i be added to the pinglist? tysm!!

addi | they
farore_1_featherfell_by_dibellezza-dacrcjo.gif
@pome hey there! i do have open slots right now, i'd love to hear what i can draw for you [emoji=pink star size=1]
@pome

hey there! i do have open slots right now, i'd love to hear what i can draw for you

She/Her | | FR time +0

» About Me
»
Wishlist » Avatar
» All Aquatic Items
xx
@aerai yay!! i would love something of this boy in your cute colorful style ;; he doesn't need any of his apparel aside from the candle/comet smoke, and you're free to interpret his accent however you'd like! paying with gems! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44217802] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/442179/44217802_350.png[/img] [/url]
@aerai
yay!! i would love something of this boy in your cute colorful style ;; he doesn't need any of his apparel aside from the candle/comet smoke, and you're free to interpret his accent however you'd like!
paying with gems!

44217802_350.png

addi | they
farore_1_featherfell_by_dibellezza-dacrcjo.gif
@pome ahh he's so pretty [emoji=coatl love size=1] so i just want to confirm, you'd like just the smoke from the candles/comet to be drawn and not the candles themselves? also, let me know if you'd like to be updated with sketches or have the final piece be a surprise! the total will be 1300g ~
@pome

ahh he's so pretty
so i just want to confirm, you'd like just the smoke from the candles/comet to be drawn and not the candles themselves?

also, let me know if you'd like to be updated with sketches or have the final piece be a surprise!

the total will be 1300g ~

She/Her | | FR time +0

» About Me
»
Wishlist » Avatar
» All Aquatic Items
xx
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20