Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (OPEN!) Draft's Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@dangerdraft i’m interested in a piece like the one you’ve posted in your ‘examples’ post! what does that qualify as?
@dangerdraft i’m interested in a piece like the one you’ve posted in your ‘examples’ post! what does that qualify as?
Bw0Ww3C.png
That is digital coloured for 600kt/g or $6usd. (Which I haven't made an edit. From the original prices ive posted, but is mentioned below the prices post.)

if youre. Intrested/saving up, let me know.

@alduin
That is digital coloured for 600kt/g or $6usd. (Which I haven't made an edit. From the original prices ive posted, but is mentioned below the prices post.)

if youre. Intrested/saving up, let me know.

@alduin
bEvLAND.png
@dangerdraft i’d love to get a piece like that of this dragon! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5990562] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/59906/5990562_350.png[/img] [/url] he does have a few ‘modifications’ that are listed in his bio - he’s got 6 eyes and a double set of wings and is a generally creepy smoky dude but is sweet. i can do USD!
@dangerdraft i’d love to get a piece like that of this dragon!

5990562_350.png

he does have a few ‘modifications’ that are listed in his bio - he’s got 6 eyes and a double set of wings and is a generally creepy smoky dude but is sweet.

i can do USD!
Bw0Ww3C.png
Yay my first usd order!!

is it possible that you use this?

edit: nvm, my blind eyes.
Yay my first usd order!!

is it possible that you use this?

edit: nvm, my blind eyes.
bEvLAND.png
aaaaah i’m not sure what you meant? i also was doing all this on mobile so i might have messed it up lol
aaaaah i’m not sure what you meant? i also was doing all this on mobile so i might have messed it up lol
Bw0Ww3C.png
would you also ship traditional art?
@Dangerdraft
would you also ship traditional art?
@Dangerdraft
stlnjxr3.png[url][/url]
bump
bump
bEvLAND.png
bump
bump
bEvLAND.png